Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

patch99329

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:26 am
I hate my womb sometimes.

Immense pain, nausea, vomiting, diahorrea etc.

I am going to the doctors, and asking them to put me on the pill.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:30 am
maenad nuri
Sophist
So, why is a video of a masked person running up and pantsing or yanking the shirt off of surprised women in public whose breasts or underwear then become exposed "funny as hell" or "awesome"? stressed

because rape culture is hilarious, duh.

I swear, sometimes people just ******** sicken me.  

Bastemhet

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:36 am
patch99329
I hate my womb sometimes.

Immense pain, nausea, vomiting, diahorrea etc.

I am going to the doctors, and asking them to put me on the pill.

I'm sorry to hear that, hon. I always feel bad for women who have bad periods (which I'm assuming this is). One thing to note, though, is that I have heard the pill can help regulate and lessen menstruation pain, but it still has a tendency to make certain people feel nausea, which it does to me.

You might want to check if it's, I dunno, endometriosis. eek I'm not going to pry and ask you about other things, but better safe than sorry, since you're going to a doctor anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:04 pm
Oh look; more people who don't have reading comprehension!
stressed .
I'm so ******** sick of people Pagans and non-Pagans alike. I want to go build a cabin in the ******** middle of nowhere and have people leave me the ******** alone.

AND WHAT IN THE ******** IS WITH PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN THROW AROUND PET NAMES AND "LOVE"?? God ******** damnit. No you ******** c**t sack; you DON'T get to call me "sweetheart" just because you feel like it; if that were the case, by all rights I should get to call you any number of names I can think of on the fly because "I want to and you can't stop me."

I'm so sick of people being critically questioned and be presented with conflicting information sit there and cry about being "attacked." No. You dickwad, you're really NOT being attacked. If you would like to feel attacked I can and will be more than happy to arrange that for you.

For ******** sake, and people wonder why I'm not nice or kind upon first meeting me.  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:01 pm
my grandmother is declining rapidly. Doc's say about 2 months left. She's been moved off of maintenance meds, into hospice. We're waiting for her organs to shut down. We're just being selfish and hoping she can hang on until after Stephen's deaconning, my bank roll out, etc.

Philip, however, called this one. About a couple of months ago, he said grandma had about 6 months left. Looks like he is right. Again. I think Philip is actually Death in autistic form. ALL CAPS AND EVERYTHING.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:09 pm
So the three times I have ever brought something of personal importance to my boss he has laughed at me.

Lesson one: No Sir, G~ is a racial slur, and since you would in no way tolerate ANYONE calling you a N~, to dare suggest I should keep my tongue when you or teammates use the word is highly ******** offensive.

And no- it shouldn't take your boss backing me up to get you in line with company policy on hate speech.

Lesson two: Reality check. Not everyone's holy days of obligations fall neatly on Sunday.

Lesson three: When I spend the day sick as hell after giving you free labor the night before just because I want to work with my teammates to accomplish a goal, suggesting that I am shirking my responsibility is insulting. When I work ten times as hard as any other employee on a day I am sick than they do when they are perfectly healthy, suggesting I am shirking my responsibility is insulting. When I call in, it is because my symptoms aren't in control. It means I can't work- not that I do not want to.

Lesson four: If you think it is appropriate to suggest that I am somehow less deserving of respect simply because I have different fields of interest- such as theology, material arts and sciences, tea and the like, then I highly suggest you do us all a favor and turn yourself into HR.  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:13 pm
maenad nuri
ALL CAPS AND EVERYTHING.
Nice. Little creepy, but nice.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:17 pm
TeaDidikai
maenad nuri
ALL CAPS AND EVERYTHING.
Nice. Little creepy, but nice.

Philip can be a little creepy.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Nines19

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:16 pm
Gho the Girl
Nines19
Gho the Girl
If you want to be with me, we can't do this bullshit where you drop off the face of the earth for days at a time. stressed

The "worst" part of being in a relationship is having to rein yourself in and self-sacrifice - it's why I never really had friends. Still kinda don't.
I can self-sacrifice.

I meant in reference to your partner.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:39 pm
I am ******** tired of your passive aggressive, two faced, lying ******** bullshit. I am tired of you constructing a delusion fueled false reality to construct yourself as a martyr. I am tired of you doing exactly the same ******** thing you're so damn upset about, only not apologizing like we did and doing it more than once with no sense of remorse, irony or shame for your utter and blatant hypocrisy. I'm tired of you sniping me in public and then thinking you can buddy up again just because you didn't share my name in your ******** you and your hospitality, you two faced, lying, self deluding, self martyring ******** c**t. I can guarantee, you will never have to worry about us ever crossing the threshold of your home again. You are not trustworthy, you are not safe, your space is a hostile, dangerous space because you are a dangerous person. I will gladly forgo the "privilege" of entering the home of a vile, destructive piece of excrement like yourself.

And by the way, I won't act as your ******** shield anymore. You are on your own. I won't be used by you anymore to spread your views and back you up against others. You're done. I am finished with being manipulated, pushed and used by worthless festering piles of harm like you. You're no better than my abusive rapist ex. Your modus operandi is exactly the ******** same.

I'm just glad I realized early with you. Kindly ******** off.  

Recursive Paradox

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:25 pm
random facebook user
I WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN THESE OUT OF COUNTRY crocks of crap sending stuff to kids so they can have THINGS. WELL!! HOW MANY OF OUR FELLOW CANADIANS AND AMERICANS have fallen flat, how many of our own will not have a Merry Christmas. KEEP OUR MONEY AT HOME!! BUY CANADIAN and AMERICAN!! Stop Supporting foreign ecomonies, it is what has gotten us into trouble before. KEEP OUR $$$$$ AT HOME!!

religious facebook user
AMEN!

person who replied to her status
Yeah maybe , but in what other countries do we treat getting a few pencils and paper like treasures? If only we could all be happier with such small things in life.

another person who replied
These projects aim at a global view, global harmony,and aren't intended to stimulate the foreign economy or anything broader than empathy.

Original angry facebook user
Well my empathy lies with this country, and does not leave this continent! And as for simple things to make one happy, the girl on the cover of the paper with her 4 year old son, eating a Thanksgiving dinner at the homeless shelter. I would sure rather help out a family here in my own city than over seas. This country is going to kill itself with sympathy going over seas!
This is my opionion......yours is yours. Go ahread and send your empathy. They wont get mine!

Angry facebook user's next status
Everyone thinks they have an opionion.......

Angry facebook user's next status 15 min. later
thinks it is awefully presumptious that they think we can all afford to go "buy" things to send to kids over seas. And then since the whole peanut "sensitive" crap and now I can't send peanut butter to school anymore, and since now I am spending like $15 a week on lunchmeat, maybe they would like my jar of peanut butter that I can't use for school anymore!!

burning_eyes

This is what I get for adding random people as friends. *headdesk*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:02 am
How dare those children have life threatening allergies!  

maenad nuri
Captain

Calixti

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:45 am
You know what's annoying? Being obviously young, 'cute,' and conventionally feminine enough (despite being fat) that I benefit from ableism 'cause I visibly match the 'poor broken bird' archetype when I'm limping around and people go out of their way to help me, while knowing these same people would ignore, heckle, or actively try to impede me if I didn't match that archetype, like I've seen them do to elderly people, men, or not-conventionally-attractive PWD. evil

Maybe I should write about that.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:27 pm
maenad nuri
my grandmother is declining rapidly. Doc's say about 2 months left. She's been moved off of maintenance meds, into hospice. We're waiting for her organs to shut down. We're just being selfish and hoping she can hang on until after Stephen's deaconning, my bank roll out, etc.

Philip, however, called this one. About a couple of months ago, he said grandma had about 6 months left. Looks like he is right. Again. I think Philip is actually Death in autistic form. ALL CAPS AND EVERYTHING.

Ask him if I can have his SWORD now that he's made his SCYTHE. There are a couple of people that can only be sorted with DEATH.
I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Just tell him how awesome I am.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:00 pm
Calixti
You know what's annoying? Being obviously young, 'cute,' and conventionally feminine enough (despite being fat) that I benefit from ableism 'cause I visibly match the 'poor broken bird' archetype when I'm limping around and people go out of their way to help me, while knowing these same people would ignore, heckle, or actively try to impede me if I didn't match that archetype, like I've seen them do to elderly people, men, or not-conventionally-attractive PWD. evil

Maybe I should write about that.

You know what else sucks? After training yourself out of a limp, taking the elevator instead of one flight of stairs, having to feign that limp or getting the stares from everyone else in the elevator.

On the other hand, their ashamed looks do sort of make up for it.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games