Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:38 pm
Guess Velma will be late for class lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:51 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Hey, sorry for not being so active lately, it's because my laptop is slow and I end up avoiding it and it hurts my eyes posting on my phone BUT I'm gonna try be active again.

This idea popped up in my head. Imagine mini Lucius and Erwin running around the school (It's a fanfic thing)

Scratch the mini version, what if the mini clones grew and visited the academy? (Can't find pics, gonna use Erwin's same character fc to emphasis the identical-ness)  

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:55 pm
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Hey, sorry for not being so active lately, it's because my laptop is slow and I end up avoiding it and it hurts my eyes posting on my phone BUT I'm gonna try be active again.

This idea popped up in my head. Imagine mini Lucius and Erwin running around the school (It's a fanfic thing)

No worries love, I told u take ur time. I just told Emerald to move because he needs to get to class razz If you can post with ur phone though that's great and thank you but I understand if u don't want to coz I hate my phone 2 razz

Also, thank you for not including the third wheel >..> He hates running.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:54 pm
Rush And Crush
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

No worries love, I told u take ur time. I just told Emerald to move because he needs to get to class razz If you can post with ur phone though that's great and thank you but I understand if u don't want to coz I hate my phone 2 razz

If you mean Thanatos when you say third wheel, .......he didn't get a mini version in the fic nor was he mentioned (oops). I can pm you the fic if Ice is okay with it (they wrote it)  

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:06 am
Just Rosa
Rush And Crush
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

If you mean Thanatos when you say third wheel, .......he didn't get a mini version in the fic nor was he mentioned (oops). I can pm you the fic if Ice is okay with it (they wrote it)

LOL no it's fine, I just wanted to make it look like Thanatos is jelly but too cool to show it XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:13 am
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Scratch the mini version, what if the mini clones grew and visited the academy? (Can't find pics, gonna use Erwin's same character fc to emphasis the identical-ness)

WELCOME BACK X3 *Hugs you*
Lol mini clones running around, an experiment gone gone ^^
Sadly I didn't include Thanatos in the fanfic because I was thinking he'll have a mini-version of himself with Ash...if you know what I mean. X3 *wink wink nudge nudge*  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:10 am
*poke poke poke*
Did Thanatos left the office?
Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:19 am
XxIce_ReaperxX
*poke poke poke*
Did Thanatos left the office?
Rush And Crush

Yea he left I just forgot to add the exit...like always sweatdrop  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:49 pm
[quote="Rush And Crush]

I've nothing plan so I shall make a reply post today may take a nap getting sleepy over here lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:54 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX

I'll post soon, but I might take some time, I'm looking for pics and planning something for Rohnin, and it might take time sorry if I post when you're offline... sweatdrop  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:21 pm
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

I'll post soon, but I might take some time, I'm looking for pics and planning something for Rohnin, and it might take time sorry if I post when you're offline... sweatdrop

It's okay. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:35 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

It's okay. ^^

I'm posting right now, no way I'm missing this internal drama with Xerath  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:57 pm
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX
Rush And Crush
XxIce_ReaperxX

It's okay. ^^

I'm posting right now, no way I'm missing this internal drama with Xerath

Hope you enjoy yourself OoO/  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:06 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Sadly I didn't include Thanatos in the fanfic because I was thinking he'll have a mini-version of himself with Ash...if you know what I mean. X3 *wink wink nudge nudge*

Does this mean we can bring them to life, I've been thinking about the abilities since they're clones. For example Erwin's would be able to control ink but doesn't have the same tattoo that the original Erwin. Also if we do post them in the guild I imagine having "NOT Erwin Verrükter" & "NOT Lucius Videl" in the post format.
I can't find pics of mini versions but imagine the mini clones had a spontaneous growth one day so here we are with identical Erwin & Lucius but slightly different personalities and they don't share memories.  

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:49 am
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX
Just Rosa
XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Does this mean we can bring them to life, I've been thinking about the abilities since they're clones. For example Erwin's would be able to control ink but doesn't have the same tattoo that the original Erwin. Also if we do post them in the guild I imagine having "NOT Erwin Verrükter" & "NOT Lucius Videl" in the post format.
I can't find pics of mini versions but imagine the mini clones had a spontaneous growth one day so here we are with identical Erwin & Lucius but slightly different personalities and they don't share memories.

That interesting to put it, though we need to figure out about their bio's though. o-o;;
Wait what do you mean by "NOT Erwin Verrükter" & "NOT Lucius Videl" in the post format?
I can try finding the mini version pics if you would like ^^  
Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games