Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:06 pm
User Image

"Hey...I'm tough. I'm not going away any time soon. That i promise...also sorry for not saying where i was going. Last minute notice." Kalen said as he held her close. He noticed she still wore there ring and smiled at that.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:03 pm
[ooc: Dang, I missed a lot = w="]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shinochi rubbed the back of her head as she watched in silence everything going on. "Jeez, normally, the mood doesn't change this fast." she thought to herself. She was about to stand up to stretch out her legs, but she felt something grab her shirt from behind. "Hm?" she looked what had grabbed her shirt.
Odayaka had a good tight grip on her shirt, she was curled up and lying on her side now.
"Oda? Are you awake?" she said before shaking Odayaka's shoulder a bit to try to wake her up. But, she was still asleep, "Huh...guess not?" it seemed she wasn't going anywhere without taking off her undershirt or bringing Odayaka with her.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:34 am
]
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
Quote:

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User ImageUser Image

"you wouldn't have by any chance picked up my staff? If you didn't, we'd have to go back to the land of departure to pick it up. Im exhausted from using so much magic that I think I drained myself with that one blizzarga attack....but it wasn't a normal blizzarga, it was a full on torrent blizzard with a typhoon in it." Rose said slowly getting out of bed.

Sasha watched, her facial expression didn't change, she seemed tired but happy.
"Kalen, make sure Rose gets some sleep and a shower or something. I also wouldn't suggest asking her to do any magic until she has a focus back."

She then chuckled watching Odayaka grabbing Shinochi's shirt. She started to try and pry Oda's fingers free.
"I suppose she doesn't want you leaving, Shinochi. Maybe your like a motherly figure or something to her, or at least very best friend."

She then moved and started to make coffee
"want some coffee? I have too much work to do to sleep, and lil oda really needs it"

She then looked at Byakko and X
"I wouldn't suggest for you two though, it might send you both bouncing off the walls, so to speak"

X hadn't moved. She silently watched what happened with Rose and Kalen, she seemed really sad.
She then heard Sasha talking to her and looked towards her.

"ok. Um, Byakko, is that what best friends do or something closer. I....im curious." she said nudging back towards Kalen and Rose.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:33 am
Byakko
Guardian of Light

She sat on the bed and watched almost everything until her head started to spin. "Nygh...." She smacked herself on the cheeks with both hands. "Focus!"
Byakko concentrated solely on Odayaka. Her eyes didn't show she was having any fun. She grumbled to herself. "How am I supposed to get up to no good...?"

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

[OOC: ]  

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:37 pm
User Image

"I think Shido has it. Don't know where he is tho. I can call him back if you want." Kalen said thinking about it before he heard Sasha. "Of course."

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:14 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi looked at Sasha, her ears perking up, "Coffee? Hmm...sure, that actually sounds good right now, though if we had sweets to eat, then it'd be perfect." she said, leaning on her arms.
Odayaka still held a tight grip on Shinochi, her ears twitch as she seemed to smile a little in her sleep.
Shinochi then looked at X, her ears twitch, "You know, they're more than best friends if they do things much closer." she said as she looked towards Kalen and Rose.
Then she looked at Byakko, who seemed to be bored, "Don't worry, I'm sure Odayaka will awake soon. And once she's awake, you can play with her...maybe."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Byakko didn't seem at all impressed. She puffed her cheeks out and pouted. Jaecen walked in. "That's no way for a former God to act."
Byakko turned in surprise. "Shut your cake hole." She stuck her tongue out.
He sighed and looked to X. "Well, it's official. Ready to go home?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:48 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
Quote:

User ImageUser Image

X nodded then looked back at where Sophia was sleeping.
"im ready, although im worried for Sophia."

"don't be X. She's a big girl and if its really bad, she'll come back here." Sasha said gently reassuringly.

"kay" she then jumped into Jaecen's arms and then hugged him
"I can't wait to see my family again. Hehe its so weird to say family, I never had one before."

She then jumped off of Jaecen and gave Xero another hug.
"I see you soon, kay Xero?"

Rose sighed
"nah, he's been looking forward to his pilgrimage for a while. I'll probably have to borrow a wand. Its not as good as a focus but it might work for the time being, if I don't exert myself too much." she smiled to Kalen. She took a hold of his shoulder, she seemed a bit wobbly.

Sasha started to pour coffee into some plain white coffee mugs.
"how do you like your coffee Shinochi? "

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light

Jaecen turned to Byakko. "You coming?"
Byakko shook her head. "No, thanks. Carter gave me free will. If he needs me, he'll contact me."
"Right, then." Jaecen chuckled. He held his hand out and looked to X. "Come on, kid. Let's get home."

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:06 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
Quote:

User ImageUser Image

X nodded and hopped from Xero and took Jaecen's hand
"kay"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:11 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen held on to X's hand and left the room. "We'll take the easiest way home, through the Sparring Classroom."
[Exit to Light Manor]

kalenakeeper
Quote:
Knux_nyan
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:51 am
User Image

"Careful. We've all had a stressful adventure. I...huh?" kalen then noticed one of the windows burst open as a green flame came flying in only to stop in front of Rose. It started to form into a long shape then the flames disappeared revealing Rose's staff just floating there with a note attached saying, 'Sorry. Forgot i still had this. All yours. Shido.' "Thats convient." Kalen said with a smile.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:57 am
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
Quote:

User ImageUser Image

X leaves with Jaecen

Rose smiles taking her staff. She then leans on it, she was evidently tired.
"i feel better already" she grinned, then her stomach grumbled loudly.

"er..."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:21 am
User Image

"Perhaps some food from the cafeteria will do you good." Kalen said as he placed a hand on her shoulder to steady her. "Might do me some good too." He said as she would notice the arm on her shoulder lacked his usual Tattoo.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:23 pm
Talia Azkaban gaia_nitemareleft
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Talia enters the room looking for jasper. as she rest on one of the beds and closed her eyes. she had seen him all day. so she sleep easily. "any one seen jasper."

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games