Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi practically raced out onto the pitch, eager to get started on actually getting to play Quidditch. She had plenty of experience, at least compared to some first years, she figured, what with James and all. And Cyd, who was exceptionally badarse and Andi's hero, more or less. Of course, she'd considered wanting to go for beater as a result, but Will was on the team and he played chaser, and she couldn't pass that up. So, she approached the captain and dutifully filled out her form, very strongly indicating her position of choice, and then half-ran half-skipped over to Will and... his friend? She didn't know this boy. Well, that could be corrected easily enough! "Will! Will I'm trying out! Isn't this exciting! And I said I want to play chaser youknow so that maybe hopefully we can play together!" Of course, they'd be playing 'together' regardless of her position, but it was different to be on the same team as someone versus being in the same position, especially chasers, who were basically like a mini-team within the team.

spaceShe exhaled a long breath, bouncing on the balls of her feet as she thrust a hand out towards the other boy.
                                          "Hi! I'm Andi, I'm Will's friend who he had better have talked about at least a little or I'm gonna cry and also punch him," she said cheerfully, and perhaps a little too quickly. Well, she was excited! Looking around, she recognized Vinny, and threw her classmate an enthusiastic wave before focusing her attention back on the two older boys. "What position do you play?" she asked curiously, still bouncing slightly. James would be thrilled that at least one of his... niblings, why not? was trying out for Quidditch. She hoped she did well. And that she could impress Cyd, at least a little. Even if she wasn't going to play beater.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                          Character's Name: Sissy Masters
                                          House: Slytherin
                                          Year: First
                                          Advanced Flying I: No
                                          Advanced Flying II: No
                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                          Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          First Choice Position: Chaser
                                          Second Choice Position: CHASER

xxxSLYTHERIN CHASERxxx

AC: 10
                                          Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          Mods: (+2 to Stealing) (+2 to Shooting)
                                          Lives:

Currently: Action
                                          Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

kungfudemoness

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:04 am
User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian playfully grumped at his taller friend. "Hey! I'm not that much shorter." He said play punching Will. They were joined by one of the first years that were trying out. The other away his sisters new friend who's name escaped him at the moment. "Hey Andi! I'm Cian! I play Beater! Son you going to try and take Will's spot then?" He jested while lightly elbowing his friend. "Though I'm glad you're trying out we need all the players." Even reserves were important. What if a player got knocked out or sick?

Position:
                                                                            AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience +1 AF1 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +4 (bludger) +4(score) +2 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll:

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                            Character's Name: Cian Quinlan
                                                                            Year: 3
                                                                            Advanced Flying I: yeppers!
                                                                            Advanced Flying II: I’m doing it now
                                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                                            Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            First Choice Position: Beater
                                                                            Second Choice Position: whatever's needed.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:07 am
User Image

( MugglebornSecond Year Slytherin"Mature Preteen" ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                        Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                        Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                        Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                        Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mina arrived with a smirk, as if the fact that she was still going to be reserve didn't phase her. She was what she called herself as mature after all, so she thought that as long as she gets the early reserve spot, then she was fine with it. And of course, she also wanted to watch Slytherin win, so at best she'll be a moral support.

On the other hand... she did dread about the arrival of those first year kids, especially that blonde who was acting way too cheerfully. Like Tracer. Ugh, Tracer. If that bouncy idiot decided to try-out Mina swore that she will move to Beater and show no mercy at her. "Tsk, kids with their stupid grins and their babying..." She quietly scoffed before doing her warm-ups.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                        Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                        Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                        Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                        'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Vilhemina Markov
                                                        Year: Two
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Taking
                                                        Advanced Flying II: N
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                        Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                        Second Choice Position: Chaser

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx

Position : Chaser
                                                        AC : 13
                                                        Modifiers : (+3 Steal) (+3 Shoot)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : #

To Goals : tbd

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:29 am
And I, I am like my mother,
But I'm like my father, too.
And I, I'll take their answers,
Paint them as something new.

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ sixth year │ pureblood

Callista clapped her hands together briskly. "Okay! We're starting now. If you're new to the team, I'm Callista Hargrave, captain and chaser, and my vice captain is Caleb Devereux. We'll be splitting up into two teams for a mock game, Green and Silver. Green will be myself and Sissy as chasers, Cian as beater, Byuch as seeker, and Jeremy as keeper. Silver will be Will and Mina as chasers, Caleb as beater, Whitney as seeker, and Vincent as keeper. Beaters are allowed to aim at anyone, including Caleb and I. Come on, I want three starter laps around the pitch." Leading the team in three rapid laps around the length of the pitch, Callista momentarily landed again to release the snitch and bludgers, and toss up the quaffle.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

murruelecreuset

Kungfudemoness

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Julian Galaksylph

And I, I'm like my mother,
But I'm like my father too.
And I, I'll build you castles,
Then I'll knock them through.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceOn second thought, maybe Whit was worried about nothing, considering it felt like the captain's orders never changed much. Next year, all he'd have to do was make sure to know which team he was on. How hard could that be? Maybe he could teach Callista two signs, the sign for silver and the sign for green, and she could just... point at him and sign it. Other than that he'd just fly three laps and get going.

spaceOn that note, he got on his broom and did the laps, then waited for Callista to release the snitch. He wanted to get a head start, maybe even catch the snitch before Byuch managed it. It'd be awesome! And it would prove he was ready to take the reins next year. As soon as the ball was released, he was on the hunt, eyes peeled for the flash of gold that would lead him to his quarry.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSILVER TEAM SEEKERxxx
                                      AC: 15
                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                      Mods: (+7 to Spotting) (+7 to Catching)
                                      Lives:

Currently: Seeking
                                      Final Roll 24 - SPOTTED

xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 3, 4, 2, 4, 6, 8, 8, 10, 8 Total: 57 (10-100)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

тнєяє'ѕ иσ яєαѕσи, тнєяє'ѕ иσ ¢σмρяσмιѕє
                                          ¢нαиgє ιи ѕєαѕσиѕ, ℓινιиg тнє нιgн ℓιfє
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω уσυ, ѕσ ∂σи'т fяєαк σи мє
                                          ι ¢αи'т ¢σитяσℓ уσυ, уσυ'яє иσт му ∂єѕтιиу

spaceAndi made a mental note to talk to the captain about her name; it was one thing for the deputy headmistress to say it once because she was reading it off of a scroll, it was another for her teammates to think they should use it. Maybe she could've put a note in the form? She'd have to do that next year. Meanwhile, she sighed as she looked over the broom she had to ride; next year, James would buy her a top-notch broom, she knew. This year, though, she'd have to make do. She mounted it and took off, eagerly completing her laps and waiting for the 'game' to begin.

spaceOnce the team had all finished their laps, they took position to wait for the ball. Andi had to wonder at the captain putting them on the same team; what was her plan for observing that way? Did she expect to carry Andi? Was she going to leave the poor first year to her own devices? She considered that perhaps she had some sort of weirdly high expectations, since she was a Masters, but that seemed unlikely. When the Quaffle was released, she went for it, not figuring on letting the other team get it too easily.

ι'ℓℓ ¢σиfєѕѕ тнιѕ, уσυ'яє му тяαgє∂у
                                          ι ℓαι∂ уσυ тσ яєѕт נυѕт αѕ fαѕт αѕ уσυ тυяиє∂ σи мє
                                          gσиє fσяєνєя, вαиιѕнє∂ тнє мємσяιєѕ
                                          ∂ιѕρℓαуѕ σf ρℓєαѕυяє αяє мαѕкє∂ ву уσυя мιѕєяу

xxxGREEN TEAM CHASERxxx
                                          AC: 10
                                          Skills: Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                          Mods: (+2 to Stealing) (+2 to Shooting)
                                          Lives:

Currently: Toss-Up
                                          Final Roll 57

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Julian Galaksylph rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 6, 10, 5, 2, 3, 7, 10, 1, 4 Total: 58 (10-100)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:46 am
User Image

Mina made a Cheshire grin and made a fast sprint, intending to get the ball faster than the baby kid.

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Timelinexx

Position : Silver Chaser

To Goals : tbd

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:49 am
User Image

Mina won the toss-up with just an inch as she ruthlessly swiped the quaffle, it was so close but she still won in that, which was so satisfyin. Smiling smugly at the blond child, Mina took a sharp turn towards the goals.

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx

To Goals : 1/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:22 am
User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian dutifully did his laps and was in the air ready to see how the toss up went. Seeing as his team just barely missed, Cian sent a bludger at Mina.

Position: green beater
                                                                            AC: 14 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience +1 AF1 )
                                                                            Modifiers: +4 (bludger) +4(score) +2 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll: 18 hit unless blocked

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Julian Galaksylph

null

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Fifth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Slytherin Tryouts (2042)

Caleb was more then prepared when Callista gave out the teams. He stretched, did his three laps, and got into position. Whitney was quick to start searching. At the toss Mina came way with the quaffle. However, Cian was aiming a bludger at her. The fifth year vice captain was quick to try and intercept it hopefully redirecting it at Byuch who he knew would be a problem for Whitney.

Company : Slytherins....

OOC : Silver Team Beater
                                                  Aiming: Byuch Saving: Mina - Total Roll: Failed to save
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Team:
                                                  Green Team
                                                  Chasers : Callista & Sissy
                                                  Beater : Cian
                                                  Seeker : Byuch
                                                  Keeper : Jeremy

Silver Team
                                                  Chasers : Will & Mina
                                                  Beater : Caleb
                                                  Seeker : Whitney
                                                  Keeper : Vincent

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:29 am
User Image

Mina failed to dodge the bludger and gritted her teeth in anger as she felt her arm get bruised. But she was better than that, so she decided to fake it until she make it. She wanted to show the Captain that she was a really good chaser but with her calculations... ugh, this meant she has to do what Tracer would call "swallowing her pride". Which sounded cowardly, which made her groan. "Hawthorne!" She yelled, passing the quaffle to him, "Don't make me regret my decision."

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2042-43xx

Modifiers : (+3 Steal) (+3 Shoot) (-1)

To Goals : 2/3

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:17 pm
Now when they see us on the streets
All they wanna do is take pics
And I'm like, okay (yeah, okay)
And when they hear us on the beat
All they wanna do is make hits
And I'm like, okay

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƬӇƖƦƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will followed behind Mina wincing as she got hit with the bludger as they made their way down the pitch and was mildly surprised when she managed to pass the quaffle around to him. Even at her words, he smirked and sped forward to make his shot.

Position: Silver Chaser
AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 to Steal +4 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: 23
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Kungfudemoness

And if you're feelin' how I'm feelin'
How the world should be: perfectly
Fire like I’m third degree, and suddenly
Shawty, we got so high
Firefly

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:40 pm

null

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy was glad he would get a chance to block. Show the first year keeper how its done

Position: Green Keeper
                                                                          AC: 15 (10 + 2 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                          Modifiers: +9 Catch (keeper) +5 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                          Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                          Total roll:

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:45 pm

The Forgotten Weasley

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                            𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                            𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                            𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Or he could show what not to do. He was glad for Will's good shot but was annoyed he missed. He passed to Callista

Position: Green Keeper
                                                                            AC: 15 (10 + 2 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +9 Catch (keeper) +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll:16(fail)

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                            𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                            𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                            𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
      Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
      Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
      • WilyTrickster 50
      • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
      • The Wolf Within 100
      PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:33 pm
      And I, I am like my mother,
      But I'm like my father, too.
      And I, I'll take their answers,
      Paint them as something new.

User Image
      CALLISTA
      DULCE
      HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ sixth year │ pureblood

Callista caught the pass from Jeremy and headed for the opposing goals, the ball tucked under her arm.

OOC:
      Position: Green Chaser
      AC: 19
      Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
      Total Roll:
      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
      Lives: (X) (X) (X)
      Posts to Goal: 1/3
      Number of Goals Made: 0

And I, I'm like my mother,
      But I'm like my father too.
      And I, I'll build you castles,
      Then I'll knock them through.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games