Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:02 pm
She didn't say why she'd lost her job? If she had an open investigation, it would show up on her background check. Which means she shouldn't have been hired in the first place. My colleague indicated she was charged as an Acessory to Murder. That would be an ongoing investigation and should have shown when they ran her name at the school.

Can you give me any information on what's been happening with her for the last six months. I'll need to read the file, what there is of it stare to find out when this alleged event occurred.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:04 pm
*She arrives at the courthouse, cradling the dinner bag, and looks around. The assistant waves and she walks over.* Harvest Moon Child? Is he still here and could you point me in the right direction? *The assistant points to a closed door, indicating he's in a meeting. She nods and goes over to sit by the door.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:07 pm
JustinShowcase
*Walks into the Police Station and heads for his desk that's right by Officer Dougherty's. He puts his coffee down onto his desk and has a seat.* Hello there, Sir. How's it going tonight? *He turns to his computer to check the status on Damecharlie's case.*

Hey there, Partner. Things appear to be moving right along with dame's case, and we just need to wait for her to get an attorney now.
*takes a drink of his coffee* neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:07 pm
*bored out of his mind and a bit tired from being awake all day, he heads back to his quarters in MW, figuring Ryzan will contact him if he's needed*

*hides his face in his hands when he notices people giving him and Ryzan odd looks*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:08 pm
Harvest Moon Child
She didn't say why she'd lost her job? If she had an open investigation, it would show up on her background check. Which means she shouldn't have been hired in the first place. My colleague indicated she was charged as an Acessory to Murder. That would be an ongoing investigation and should have shown when they ran her name at the school.

Can you give me any information on what's been happening with her for the last six months. I'll need to read the file, what there is of it stare to find out when this alleged event occurred.

She sits back in the chair and crosses her legs, thinking for a moment before answering.

"Well, she has been a MW lady for the better part of those six months. She had her teaching position, and she was a part of our crew at the bar. That's about all I can tell you, I doubt you want to hear about any romantic entanglements she's had in that time." She gives Harv a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:10 pm
Thank you, Ryzan. Tell Draa and Tes thank you too. Ya'll are too good to me. I'll do whatever it is to make this up to ya'll. ^_^

dame becomes serious, Okay, here is the number, dame thinks clearly and precisely a number, and also thinks it pictorially, When you, or whomever, a brief thought of, Please be Tes or Draa, passes through her mind without her realising it, call this number, say Zephyr. Tell him, 'For Stripes.' He'll know what to do from there. Remember, 'For Stripes.'

dame pauses a second, anyone looking in it would look like she is spacing out, with a look of extreme concentration on her face. She is gripping the edges of the bed so hard her knuckles are turning white.

One more thing, Ryzan...will you deliver a message to Dec and Bonnie? Tell Dec that 'He's my husband. Make it true.'...Thank you so much, Ryzan. I am forever in you dark elves/grunnything's debts. cry

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:12 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
JustinShowcase
*Walks into the Police Station and heads for his desk that's right by Officer Dougherty's. He puts his coffee down onto his desk and has a seat.* Hello there, Sir. How's it going tonight? *He turns to his computer to check the status on Damecharlie's case.*

Hey there, Partner. Things appear to be moving right along with dame's case, and we just need to wait for her to get an attorney now.
*takes a drink of his coffee* neutral

I hope for her sake the process moves along quickly. *He sighs as he reads the judges ruling.* She really seemed like such a sweet girl. *Shakes his head.* neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:13 pm
He eyes Katana. Romantic entanglements? Serious entanglements? And nothing out of the ordinary? Just working at the establishment? His eyes meet hers. If I take this case, Miss Charlie needs to be straight and no s**t, up front with me.  

Harvest Moon Child

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:22 pm
*Not comfortable AT ALL going down to the Police Station, she holds her head high and enters the building. She knows that all of these cops know exactly who she is not only by reputation, her file they have on her and her history, but she's involved intimately and heavily with one of their own.

As she walks in and toward the huge front desk, she feels eyes upon her and catches a few of the boys ribbing each other and whispering as they look her up and down. stressed She does her best to ignore them and speaks to the Officer behind the desks.* I'd like to speak with Officer William Dougherty please. *She shifts her hip to one side and places her hand on it as she awaits his response.*

*The police officer looks at her and realizes who she is. He gets a big grin on his face as he eyes her. Sure. Hold on a second, Miss. *He pages Officer Dougherty and tells him he has a vistor.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:22 pm
She returns his serious look.

"We will make that crystal clear with her. Now, it's late, and it's been a particularly long day for me." She hands him a business card that has her cell number on it.

"Please contact me as soon as you decide whether or not you'll take the case." She gives him a nod and leaves the room.

Once outside the room, she sees Lily and smiles at her, giving her a wave as she goes down the hall to leave and head back to MW.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:24 pm
*pays careful attention to the things dame is saying and sending to him, his eyebrows lifting at the message to Decorera.*
"I will do what I can. Plynn kyon, fair dame."

*lightly squeezes Draa's arm to let him know he is ready to go, still appearing as though he is asleep*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:28 pm
Goodbye, she thinks softly then opens her eyes again and lays down on the bed. She sighs and her thoughts turn to Flame. Her lower lip quivers and she tries not to cry. She turns over on her side, curling in a ball and wishing like hell the thoughts and doubts that were running through her mind at the moment weren't.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:29 pm
He watches Katana leave and frowns. Seeing Lily at the door, he smiles tiredly. Join me? She looks at him, then back at Kat's retreating back. Walking in to the room, she closes the door. What's going on, Harv? He motions to the chair as she sets the bag down on the table between them. Damecharlie? Does that name ring a bell? She nods, looking at him suspiciously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:33 pm
*taking Ryzan's cue, but really not liking how he's going to have to get out with him, he groans and slowly stands*
Oi... R'zn... *shakes him as if to wake him* I think you really need to get home. We can visit dame again some other time.

*eye twitches when Ryzan barely moves. You've gotta be kidding me.... where the hell is Tes? stressed He helps lift Ryzan up, but refuses to carry him. He catches sight of Psyzapp at the front desk, but her back is turned toward them and he hopes so badly that she's too preoccupied to even notice they were there. He puts one of Ryzan's arms over his shoulder and walks him out of the station*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:41 pm
JustinShowcase
I hope for her sake the process moves along quickly. *He sighs as he reads the judges ruling.* She really seemed like such a sweet girl. *Shakes his head.* neutral

Yeah. I still can't believe the trouble she's in. BTW, you and I need to go over some of the questions we need to ask her during ... *the intercom on his desk phone buzzes in, interrupting their conversation, and the person on the other end announces that there is a visitor up front to see him.* OK, thanks. I'll be right there.

Excuse me, Partner. I'll be right back. *He quickly finishes his coffee, then gets up and heads over to the information desk. Once he turns the corner, he sees Psyzapp standing near the front desk. A big grin appears on his face. This is the first time she's visited him at work! He goes over to her, places his hand on the small of her back and gives her a quick kiss.* Hey there, love. Finally come to check out where I work, huh? wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games