Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:31 am
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
Oh.... interesting that one is ^^;;
No I'm not .dies.
Well just well dressed avias get attention but i agree it's sad then you are popular for just your items. Arg that makes me want to put on a noob outfit.
^^;; I don't know much about any of these people.
Okay then... you are not special. =]
Eh~ I'll admit that well dressed avatars often catch my attention... and... No, I still think that ugly avatars cluttered with donation items get more attention than a well dressed avatar. ^^;
xD I was just about to go into my observations in Towns and how many newbs feel more comfortable and start talking to you if you're in newbish clothes but... wait, I did just say it anyway. ^^;; Oh my this post will be long. Anyway, I like wearing noobish outfits. o:

Well pixle is kind of new sooo. Neither do I. ^^;;;
Really? Do they like clear the way if your wearing somthing nice? I would laugh rather hard if they did. I like wearing them but there rather blank and ahhh no style .shakes.
XD ^^
^^;; Again, I'm just talking from my experience here, but... If I wear items that they want, they then approach and ask if I'll give them my precious item. XP
;D I change outfits quickly enough that I forgive myself. ^^;;;
^^;;
XP I would pay to see that. And then they follow you like a duck until you leave.
^^ that's a good way to do it. I try to stay in one outfit for long times. I don't have much items so there isn't much I can do anyways.
Hmm... no~ Once you say no, a lot of them just say "ok" and walk away...
^^;; lately I've been testing out different outfits and returning to the ones I like the most... I'm trying to bring it down to a small number of items. ^___^ Still enough to change my outfit here and there though. =]

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:57 am
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
Oh.... interesting that one is ^^;;
No I'm not .dies.
Well just well dressed avias get attention but i agree it's sad then you are popular for just your items. Arg that makes me want to put on a noob outfit.
^^;; I don't know much about any of these people.
Okay then... you are not special. =]
Eh~ I'll admit that well dressed avatars often catch my attention... and... No, I still think that ugly avatars cluttered with donation items get more attention than a well dressed avatar. ^^;
xD I was just about to go into my observations in Towns and how many newbs feel more comfortable and start talking to you if you're in newbish clothes but... wait, I did just say it anyway. ^^;; Oh my this post will be long. Anyway, I like wearing noobish outfits. o:

Well pixle is kind of new sooo. Neither do I. ^^;;;
Really? Do they like clear the way if your wearing somthing nice? I would laugh rather hard if they did. I like wearing them but there rather blank and ahhh no style .shakes.
XD ^^
^^;; Again, I'm just talking from my experience here, but... If I wear items that they want, they then approach and ask if I'll give them my precious item. XP
^^;;
XP I would pay to see that. And then they follow you like a duck until you leave.
^^ that's a good way to do it. I try to stay in one outfit for long times. I don't have much items so there isn't much I can do anyways.
^^;; lately I've been testing out different outfits and returning to the ones I like the most... I'm trying to bring it down to a small number of items. ^___^ Still enough to change my outfit here and there though. =]
Aw snap, I was all excited there for a moment.
you mean reducing your items o.o are you crazy! It's like pokemon got'a ketch them all

O-Chan

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:33 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
XD ^^
^^;;
you mean reducing your items o.o are you crazy! It's like pokemon got'a ketch them all
I'm sure you could pay people to follow you around. ;D
No~ not reducing my items... just spreading them around. =P
Don't get me in the buying mood! D: *covers ears and hums*

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:47 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
XD ^^
^^;;
Hummm that sounds fun ^^ in the manga series fruits basket there is a girls that doesn't talk but she follows the main femal lead ^^ so cute!
Oh ok that makes sence.
.looks over to raw. um I'm sorry? Are you going on your quest or are you just saving?

O-Chan

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:15 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
XD ^^
^^;;
Hummm that sounds fun ^^ in the manga series fruits basket there is a girls that doesn't talk but she follows the main femal lead ^^ so cute!
Oh ok that makes sence.
.looks over to raw. um I'm sorry? Are you going on your quest or are you just saving?
Aww~
^^ It's so hard to find an item that I don't like to use. ^^;;; I already feel restricted by the small amount that's on the other accounts. XP
Um~ a little of both I suppose. My quest technically started on the 15th when I removed my wishlist... but... I'm just slowly saving at the moment while I'm still making up my mind~
I could buy so many commons with the small amount that I've racked up. @.@

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:01 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Oh ok that makes sence.
Aww~
^^ It's so hard to find an item that I don't like to use. ^^;;; I already feel restricted by the small amount that's on the other accounts. XP
Um~ a little of both I suppose. My quest technically started on the 15th when I removed my wishlist... but... I'm just slowly saving at the moment while I'm still making up my mind~
See! too cute....but I don't think I will pay someone to do it though XO
Hey but you did that to yourself. I just don't change my outfits on my other accounts....that reminds me to get items from cma though ^^;;;
Sounds good. I had some gold saved up for commons ^^ shoping spree with 7k .woot.

O-Chan

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:37 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Oh ok that makes sence.
Aww~
Hey but you did that to yourself. I just don't change my outfits on my other accounts....that reminds me to get items from cma though ^^;;;
Sounds good. I had some gold saved up for commons ^^ shoping spree with 7k .woot.
I'll follow you for free. =] XD
If I don't change their outfits, that would mean that the items they wear are theirs and that I wouldn't be able to wear them. u.u ... Fun, fun. =]
7k can buy you a lot of commons. o: Especially in the exchange. x3

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:28 am
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Oh ok that makes sence.
Aww~
If I don't change their outfits, that would mean that the items they wear are theirs and that I wouldn't be able to wear them. u.u ... Fun, fun. =]
Awww that makes me all happy and smile ^^
Ahhh now I see where ya coming from. Well if my other accounts want items they buy them thereselfs and i think they diserve them then o.o
I bought a lot but now I'm already back up to 3k ...and I stop spending yesterday -.-

O-Chan

kicker0789

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:14 am
bump *200 pages  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:55 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Aww~
Ahhh now I see where ya coming from. Well if my other accounts want items they buy them thereselfs and i think they diserve them then o.o
I bought a lot but now I'm already back up to 3k ...and I stop spending yesterday -.-
Aww~ n.n
^^ Yeah, my accounts used to have separate items, but I'm greedy and claimed them all as mine. >]
Ack! New subject! Windows, doors, tuna, tacos, ducks, anything! I'm so getting the urge to go on a spree. D:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:30 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Aww~
Aww~ n.n
^^ Yeah, my accounts used to have separate items, but I'm greedy and claimed them all as mine. >]
Ack! New subject! Windows, doors, tuna, tacos, ducks, anything! I'm so getting the urge to go on a spree. D:

.cute moment.
>.> greedy one. Yeah but you don't buy doubble on any items so I guess I kind of understand ^^;
XP oh my if that wasn't funny. Today I was at work and I had to dry to trays so I flaped them as wings and sang 'I belive I can fly' ^^;;

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:08 am
domokun  

Mordrayne

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:30 am
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Aww~ n.n

.cute moment.
>.> greedy one. Yeah but you don't buy doubble on any items so I guess I kind of understand ^^;
XP oh my if that wasn't funny. Today I was at work and I had to dry to trays so I flaped them as wings and sang 'I belive I can fly' ^^;;
^^;;; Doubles would so be wasting my gold. Does Lex have his own pair of outlaw biker pants yet? o:
Fun, fun. ^^ How man customers did you scare away? ;D

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:35 am
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Aww~ n.n

.cute moment.
^^;;; Doubles would so be wasting my gold. Does Lex have his own pair of outlaw biker pants yet? o:
Yeah and i'm wearing them right now XP If he got black he would of been fine but nooo.
scare? away? heck no I didn't do it when any were around and i got one of my co workers to laugh.
Ok so i was woke up this morning by my mom and oldest sister busting in my room. I did clean my room at 2am...just a side note. Anyways they wanted to know what I was doing today. Ushally when this question comes up they want me to do slave work so I asked why....long story short I have to go to see a movie -.-

O-Chan

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:55 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
Aww~ n.n

.cute moment.
Yeah and i'm wearing them right now XP If he got black he would of been fine but nooo.
scare? away? heck no I didn't do it when any were around and i got one of my co workers to laugh.
Ok so i was woke up this morning by my mom and oldest sister busting in my room. I did clean my room at 2am...just a side note. Anyways they wanted to know what I was doing today. Ushally when this question comes up they want me to do slave work so I asked why....long story short I have to go to see a movie -.-
So wait... you stole his pants? o:
Ah okay~ as long as you got a laugh. x]
XD ^^ Which movie?
I was woken today by a call from my friend and... had to spend the day at the beach again. =P At least I got ice ream out of the deal today. x3 Oh! I have gotten sun... but the legs are still white as ever... I swear the whiteness must make the sun bounce off of 'em. xDD

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games