Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:21 am
*raises an eyebrow as TES comes in, watches him make steamers and have a seat with his pets. neutral She shrugs and takes out a notepad to get some ideas down on paper regarding the expansion.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:43 am
*reaches over and pokes Ryzan to see if he's sleeping*

Doesn't he have his own room?

Yes, Draa.

Then why would he be asleep up here?

You're asking me? stare
*pokes Ryzan again*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:49 am
*Goes over to TES and yanks him aside by his vest. She tries to speak very quietly to not disturb Ryzan.* Don't poke him! He hasn't been sleeping well! stressed Can't you just be nice and perhaps pick him up and put him on the sofa in my office so he can rest more comfortably? stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:52 am
*brow furrows slightly as he shifts around. Still asleep, he responds in a quiet, whimpering voice*
X....Xuat.. Quortek... naut ji dubo...

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:55 am
tch... if he wanted to rest comfortably, he should have stayed in his quarters stare
*looks over at Ryzan then back to Psyzapp*

Wait... hasn't been sleeping well? Since when? He seems to be locked up in his room all the time so I would have thought he'd have been doing more sleeping than anything.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:01 am
*Pulls TES further away from Ryzan.* I just chatted with him briefly a day or so ago…I can't remember which day…it's kind of a blur neutral …and he told me he hadn't been sleeping well. We really didn't get into why or chat very long. I've been having to deal with some things lately. stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:12 am
*crosses his arms and looks at Psyzapp skeptically*
Shouldn't he be in his room trying to sleep then instead of up in the bar? We've dragged people out for sleeping here.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:17 am
*Facepalms and tries to keep herself from smacking TES up side the head.* YES! Yes he should be! stressed Why don't you just help him out and put him on the sofa in my office so he can get some better rest? stressed

(( Be right back TES…it's Spring Break and I need to run a kid somewhere real quick. May take me about 20 minutes.))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:38 am
-practically skips into the MW- Good morning! -starts out loud then ends in a whisper as she sees Ryzan sleeping. Walks over to the expresso machine- How are ya'll this morning?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:42 am
{{No problem Psyzapp. Spouse is being a bit distracting anyway so it's taking me a while to even start making a post}}

tch.... fine. stare

*takes a drink of his steamer, then sets it down on the table where the grunnies are. He stands next to Ryzan for a moment and scratches his head, wondering how he can move him without disturbing him too much. After a little thought, he reaches under Ryzan and pushes on his chest to slowly bring him to a sitting position. He puts his other arm around his back to make sure he doesn't fall backwards out of his seat. As Ryzan starts to wobble slightly, he lays his head against his shoulder to steady him, then reaches under his legs and picks him up*

Dame... mind opening the office door for me?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:55 am
*smiles slightly, nuzzling Tes' shoulder*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:57 am
Oh, sure, Tes. -walks over to Psyzapp's office door and holds it open for him, stepping out of the way so he can get past with Ryzan- Are you taking him to his room?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:57 am
(( I'm back. Thanks for understanding. ))

*Grins at Dame and tries to speak softly.* I'm doing very well. *Notices Dame's outfit.* Wow Dame…you're looking rather glamorous today. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:01 am
Unless you want to dig through his pockets to find his key, no. Psyzapp just asked that I set him down on the couch.

*carries Ryzan into the office and lays him down on the sofa*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:04 am
redface Thanks, Psyzapp...You...you think Karrie will like it? We...we might go on a date tonight... redface -looks at Tes- Well surely you wouldn't let a little thing like a key stop someone like you, now would you? wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games