Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Funkyblueeyes
I suck at math. I think I know what I'm doing, and I do the question, and it's wrong >.<

I know what that's like.
Math has never been kind to me.

Without a sound  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:30 pm
IY_and_MCR
Funkyblueeyes
I suck at math. I think I know what I'm doing, and I do the question, and it's wrong >.<

I know what that's like.
Math has never been kind to me.

Without a sound

I always understand what I'm doing, yet I end up with a different answer!

Well, I don't ALWAYS understand ninja  

Funkyblueeyes

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:31 pm
like, example:
(let ^ represent square root)

(4^3 + 7^2) (^3 - ^2)
WHEN WILL I NEED THIS?!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:07 pm
Funkyblueeyes
like, example:
(let ^ represent square root)

(4^3 + 7^2) (^3 - ^2)
WHEN WILL I NEED THIS?!

For when you talk to me.
Trust me, I can be very mathmatical in me rants biggrin  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:10 pm
Hello, Macabre.
How are you?

I know I am, all the thing they said I was  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:12 pm
I suddenly feel a strange urge to study, in case Macabre gets mathematical on me!!
Since you always need to use sqare roots to prove religion wrong and explain why you're pro-choice and love gay marriages...  

Funkyblueeyes

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:37 pm
Funkyblueeyes
I suddenly feel a strange urge to study, in case Macabre gets mathematical on me!!
Since you always need to use sqare roots to prove religion wrong and explain why you're pro-choice and love gay marriages...

Actually, I don't.
I just stare at them long enough and just say, "No."
If they try and argue further, I laugh and say, "No, for I, am god."
Then stare at them more.

Eventually they give up.
If they do not, I usually just stand there and stare at them until they leave, or realize it's pointless to argue with me.
Like today, I was the judge in government.

I said, "overruled" to the attorney saying the question was "irrelavant" to the case. The attorney then stated that "the high school the defendant attended was of no matter". I just stared and the attorney backed down.
It was fun

To IY: I am good...how are you today?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:39 pm
Funkyblueeyes

I hate the (radical over (4.56x10 exponent 7) - (7.76x10 exponent 6) then this is divided by (7.98x10 exponent -6)

^^

*is also annoyed with math.*

I have a final tommorow with everything this year. It include all intermediate/ advanced algebra, some trig, and forumla evaluation.  

ieatyourtclol

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:44 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

I am fine.
Though, I wish it wasn't so hot in our house.

You did manage to invade my dreams again.

I'll always be dreamin' of you  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:51 pm
IY_and_MCR
Macabre_Cogitation

I am fine.
Though, I wish it wasn't so hot in our house.

You did manage to invade my dreams again.

I'll always be dreamin' of you

The drill bit goes where?
Really now?
Please, do tell!  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:16 pm
My dream(s):
Well, it started rather suddenly. It seems I had moved to stay with my aunt for several months. So, it started with my aunt walking me out of a school at the end of my first day. She was talking about how in a new school I'd have to choose friends wisely and not hang out with trouble makers. Then you walked up behind us and said hello. You offered to walk me back home rather than my aunt. My aunt was running late for something work related she didn't like you much, but she agreed. The way back I don't much remember for you watching birds arround a lake we walked past. You also wern't pleased because I was walking behind you rather than next to you like a normal person (I unintentualy do this in real life).

Then it flashes to later in the night. My aunt had left for two days on buisness. I was playing on my laptop and was sitting next to the front door. I was only using the screen door so I could get cool air, but didn't want to be far from it incase someone would try to come in (I am paranoid like this in real life). You knocked on the screen door and said you brought coffee. Apparently even in my dreams I never turn down coffee because the last thing I remember of the dream was drinking coffee with you on the roof.
---
I also had another dream last night which was basicly talking on gaia. I only remember the part where you had Tinosku teaching Yamin0 and I the metric system. Then you signed on and said "Hello my garbage dealing girl and my sexy cat girl" I started to laugh because Yamin0 was surprised by you calling her sexy.
---
Then awhile back there was this one where I was racing a group of people in the church I used to go to in order to find some blue stones. The reason was at the begining you said what you where racing for (Mine was to get you away from something harmful) and you also had to give up something if you lose (mine was my life) There where red and blue ones scattered about, but you needed to have an entire handful of blue ones to accomplish your gaol. If you got too many red ones you lost. So, after a lot of running arround I found the pile of blue ones, but there where a bunch of red ones mixed in. I was running out of time so I just reached for them. I won and lost at the same time.

So, that was yet another death dream.
Sorry for the length of all this.

I feel grey  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:36 pm
IY_and_MCR
My dream(s):
You also wern't pleased because I was walking behind you rather than next to you like a normal person (I unintentualy do this in real life).
I feel grey

Black hole sun

Wow, I do that as well.
Sorry about your death dear sad
And, hrm......I would say sexy actually.

And I do look at birds when I walk around...very....intersting.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:40 pm
All my dreams are in 3rd person.
Well, most of my dreams.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:45 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Well, most of my dreams.

funky has gone sans outfit.

>.> ...

*averts eyes*

ieatyourtclol

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:51 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Well, most of my dreams.

Mine are always in first person......very odd ones too.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games