Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:35 pm
I used to rule the world,
Seas would rise when I gave the word

Haha, I'm good at reading your posts. XP

Now in the mornings I sleep alone,
Sweep the streets I used to own.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:50 pm
Thanks.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:27 pm
Zhadgon
Like say Chaos my grammar sucks still you will understand like 80% of what i´m talking.
.n_n.

Que?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:39 am
dronze
Zhadgon
Like say Chaos my grammar sucks still you will understand like 80% of what i´m talking.
.n_n.

Que?

put a period between sucks and still and you'll understand better.  

Ronzalpha201

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:26 am
All in the makings of the mind. It corrects what it see's wrong. You can have a whole paragraph of words...each spelled partially wrong and you can still make out what it says.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:25 am
Ronzalpha201
dronze
Zhadgon
.n_n.

Que?

All in the makings of the mind. It corrects what it see's wrong. You can have a whole paragraph of words...each spelled partially wrong and you can still make out what it says.

I would say ¿Qué? Dronze.
Thanks.RA.
Oh interesting idea Auron.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:19 pm

Kami... I hate when people say things like that, Auron. You can shut up. Oh, and Zhad, I recommend buying a lot of books. That's how I became a good speller, and learned my kick-ass grammar. XD (Note-Good grammar skills usually only used in books. XD)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:51 pm
Demonic Repentance

Kami... I hate when people say things like that, Auron. You can shut up. Oh, and Zhad, I recommend buying a lot of books. That's how I became a good speller, and learned my kick-ass grammar. XD (Note-Good grammar skills usually only used in books. XD)

well, not exactly all books....  

Ronzalpha201

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:00 pm
Zhadgon
Ronzalpha201
dronze
Zhadgon
.n_n.

Que?

Thanks.RA.
.n_n.

I was just poking at ya, Zhad... actually, to be honest, your english is better than a lot of the native english speakers on Gaia.

This fact saddens me, but only for them. keep it up, kiddo... you seem to be improving by leaps and bounds the more you chill out here.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:02 pm
oh wow....that's what i hate about online sarcasm. people can't tell until they really know you. other times, you just have to give it away...it ruins the fun...  

Ronzalpha201

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:13 pm
Ronzalpha201
dronze
Zhadgon
Ronzalpha201
dronze
Zhadgon
.n_n.

Que?

Thanks.RA.
.n_n.

I was just poking at ya, Zhad... actually, to be honest, your english is better than a lot of the native english speakers on Gaia.

This fact saddens me, but only for them. keep it up, kiddo... you seem to be improving by leaps and bounds the more you chill out here.
oh wow....that's what i hate about online sarcasm. people can't tell until they really know you. other times, you just have to give it away...it ruins the fun...

Oh thanks Dronze well i like to write and being here to get more knowledge of my own grammar and still i need a lot to learn. And you are right Demonic i need to get more english books. And about sarcasm well in my life i use it a lot but in gaia i can´t, because like say RA maybe the person don´t catch the idea.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:31 pm
anyhow...i actually don't learn much from reading. i read for pleasure, not for vocab or grammar (although many people say it works, it doesn't to me. also, it is a slow process even if it does work). i reccommend getting test prep material, such as the SAT, PSAT, ACT tutoring books. Those books are meant to be practiced and they actually explain to you why you're wrong if you get the wrong answer. they also explain why you're right, so, you'll be better on the next similar question. for those of you that hate class....i both agree and disagree with you. Class can be boring...but you actually learn and prepare for the future. You also have your friends to back you up. it's more of a social thing and everyone else is doing exactly what you're doing, so you don't feel left out. hence, i reccommend tutoring (class-styled). This is esp. true since i'm an only child. Both school and Gaia are my social lifelines right now (friends are included in the schools category)

sorry for the long speech.... sweatdrop  

Ronzalpha201

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:00 pm
Is good at least you make your opinion and i know more about you, still is interesting that you tell me about this books maybe i will buy some of them to grow my vocabulary and have a better grammar.
.h_n.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:39 pm
Ronzalpha201
anyhow...i actually don't learn much from reading. i read for pleasure, not for vocab or grammar (although many people say it works, it doesn't to me. also, it is a slow process even if it does work). i reccommend getting test prep material, such as the SAT, PSAT, ACT tutoring books. Those books are meant to be practiced and they actually explain to you why you're wrong if you get the wrong answer. they also explain why you're right, so, you'll be better on the next similar question. for those of you that hate class....i both agree and disagree with you. Class can be boring...but you actually learn and prepare for the future. You also have your friends to back you up. it's more of a social thing and everyone else is doing exactly what you're doing, so you don't feel left out. hence, i reccommend tutoring (class-styled). This is esp. true since i'm an only child. Both school and Gaia are my social lifelines right now (friends are included in the schools category)

sorry for the long speech.... sweatdrop

True ronz, most people do benefit from test prep. materials. I seem to have the ability to skip the preperation step though. I don't know why. I guess I'm gifted in that way, cuz i've never studied in my life. and its true that school helps and provides a social environment. without schools, you might not have met most of your friends.  

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:32 am

...and with school, I met most of my enemies. That place is cursed.

Sweep the streets I used to own

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games