Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Calixti

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:10 pm
I'm in pain. I'm exhausted. I can't sleep. And I'm sick and tired of these being default states of being.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:15 pm
whiporwill-o
my uvula is swollen and it's really freakin annoying scream gonk

I'm sorry! I've gotten a sore on mine before and swallowing was so uncomfortable! I imagine the entire thing being swollen would be even worse. Do you know why it is like that?  

Aino Ailill

whiporwill-o

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:46 pm
Aino Ailill
whiporwill-o
my uvula is swollen and it's really freakin annoying scream gonk

I'm sorry! I've gotten a sore on mine before and swallowing was so uncomfortable! I imagine the entire thing being swollen would be even worse. Do you know why it is like that?

thank you. i've read several possiblilities ranging from tonsilitis (sp?) to dehydration to sinus drainage and everything in between, but i'm going with the sinuses or dehydration. its really annoying and feels like its sitting on the back of my tongue gonk i've been gargling with salt water and sucking on icecubes to try to get the swelling down. it's helped a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:00 am
...if I had a job where I was working 30 hours a week, I could afford to pay my own damn bills you stupid ******** people... scream  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:12 am
If you want to be with me, we can't do this bullshit where you drop off the face of the earth for days at a time. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:29 pm
Gho the Girl
If you want to be with me, we can't do this bullshit where you drop off the face of the earth for days at a time. stressed

The "worst" part of being in a relationship is having to rein yourself in and self-sacrifice - it's why I never really had friends. Still kinda don't.  

Nines19

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:11 pm
Apparently, clearing up the point of contention in a thread is "giving attitude" and enough to make all Wiccans look "mean as hell."

I hate Pagans.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:23 pm
I think I'm getting an ear infection.

Dammit.  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:45 pm
Really? Really? A person who admits to being wholly ignorant on pagans asks a question of you and you assert the unqualified statement that pagans are ditheisic and believe in a dual nature of feminine and masculine? And not because you were too ignorant to know otherwise, but simply because you couldn't be bothered?!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:18 pm
Fiddlers Green

Poe, my interest in the over-arching topic really left the realm of it's origin some time ago. I will reference it so that I might obtain perspective, but my motives are expansion of (my own) understanding, and thus tangential to the exchange that took place. However, with Internet culture in a gray area for this dialogue, I shall need a bit more time to articulate my next point. Then again, it may already be satisfied.

I can look into it. I recall reading a paper or two on the internet actually generating it's own unique culture.

Lemme dig a bit.

Byaggha

As for the trolling/satire point, it reminds me of something my husband said once: After a certain point, a fundamentalist and a satirist will be impossible to tell apart. The rhetoric will be so similar, you'll think they're both jokes or both horrible reality.

Poe's Law.

No, I'm serious, that's a debate law about satire and extremism. Not made by me, someone else. The name and my name is just a coincidence. XD  

Recursive Paradox

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:13 pm
Nines19
Gho the Girl

The "worst" part of being in a relationship is having to rein yourself in and self-sacrifice - it's why I never really had friends. Still kinda don't.
I can self-sacrifice. But there are certain things that I need from a relationship in order for it to prosper, just as gardens need certain elements in order to flower. Having a dependable way to communicate with someone is a must, just as a rose needs a dependable source of water.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:18 pm
Gho the Girl
Nines19
Gho the Girl

I can self-sacrifice. But there are certain things that I need from a relationship in order for it to prosper, just as gardens need certain elements in order to flower. Having a dependable way to communicate with someone is a must, just as a rose needs a dependable source of water.
I understand about the disappearing act thing. I'm notorious for that myself. Kills a lot of friendships even familial one.

He needs to stop that because it is really annoying.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:45 am
So, why is a video of a masked person running up and pantsing or yanking the shirt off of surprised women in public whose breasts or underwear then become exposed "funny as hell" or "awesome"? stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:01 am
Really Hun? You can hunt and field dress your own kills, but you can't hold our dove so I can clean a wound on his foot? Oh and you can't clean it either? You're afraid of hurting him? Getting the wound clean and getting antibiotics on it is going to hurt him a lot less then not doing it and him getting an infection. I love you, but some of the things you can't do just astound me.  

Shearaha

Aged Hunter

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:13 am
Sophist
So, why is a video of a masked person running up and pantsing or yanking the shirt off of surprised women in public whose breasts or underwear then become exposed "funny as hell" or "awesome"? stressed

because rape culture is hilarious, duh.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games