Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:34 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şixth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch could see the snitch was within grabbing distance. He reached out, trying to grab the fluttering ball.

Green Seeker
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 19 (Missed!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  1/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hoping for a good start to this season, otherwise I'm going to murder a certain Giraffe...
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceSomehow, Byuch managed to catch up in the last moment, and even closed the distance between himself and the snitch. But, he didn't manage to grab it, so Whit grit his teeth and made his own attempt.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSILVER TEAM SEEKERxxx
                                      AC: 12
                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                      Mods: (+4 to Spotting) (+4 to Catching)
                                      Lives:

Currently: Seeking Chasing the snitch 3/3 Catch Attempt 1/2
                                      Final Roll 20 SPOTTED!

xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:47 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch grit his teeth and tried again after Whitney's failed attempt.

Green Seeker
                                                  Final Roll: 19 (Missed!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  2/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hoping for a good start to this season, otherwise I'm going to murder a certain Giraffe...
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 12:50 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch grinned fiercely as he held the snitch in his hand. He then looked toward Callista, waiting for her to say whether he needed to release the snitch again.

Green Seeker
                                                  Final Roll: 28 (Caught!)
                                                  3/3 Catch Up
                                                  2/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

Welcome to the room of people
                                                    Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                    Docked away
                                                    Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                    Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

Yancy continued down the pitch. He had the quaffle tucked securely under his arm.

Position: Green Chaser
                                                    AC: 14
                                                    Modifiers: +4 to steal/throw
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                    Final Roll:
                                                    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                    Above AC steal/throw
                                                    2/3
                                                    10-0

We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                    They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                    Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                    They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
xxxxxxxxx
But after all I've said, please don't forget

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:12 pm
I keep running around, trying to find the ground
But my head is in the stars and my feet are in the sky
Well I'm nobody's baby, I'm everybody's girl
I'm the queen of nothing, I'm the king of the world

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ fifth year │ pureblood

Callista amplified her voice when she wanted to stop the game, and summoned the quaffle into her arms. "Alright, that's enough for today! Help me pack everything up. Caleb and I will discuss tryouts and the team line-up should be posted by tonight." She wasn't blown away by anything she'd seen, but then again, she wasn't a star chaser herself. What really mattered was consistency, and knowing she could trust them to be team players, rather than trying to hog the limelight for themselves. Luckily, the lineup shouldn't be that different from the year before; they were only filling two positions.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Kungfudemoness

And once you asked me well what's my biggest fear
That things would always remain so unclear
That one day I'd wake up all alone
With a big family and emptiness deep in my bones

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:15 pm
Slytherin Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Callista Hargrave

Team Vice-Captain
Caleb Devereux

Keeper
Jeremiah Travers

Chasers
Callista Hargrave
Yancy Diarmid
Wilson Hawthorn

Seeker
Byuchuch Horne

Beaters
Caleb Devereux
Cian Quinlan

Reserves
Whitney Prescott - Reserve Seeker
Vilhelmina Markov - Reserve Chaser
William Bennett - Reserve Beater

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:43 am
And I, I am like my mother,
But I'm like my father, too.
And I, I'll take their answers,
Paint them as something new.

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ sixth year │ pureblood

Callista still wasn't happy about how they'd played last year. It hadn't been a total disaster, but she'd still been mortified, having taken her role as captain very seriously. The last thing they needed was another year of let-downs. Slytherin hadn't won the Quidditch cup in four years, and she was determined to change that before she graduated and handed the team over to Caleb. She knew part of it was because they had a fairly young team, with her being one of the eldest members, but that was no excuse to not work for it. Gathering up her forms, she sat down at the table on the sidelines, waiting for her team to materialize, and hoping to see some new faces.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

And I, I'm like my mother,
But I'm like my father too.
And I, I'll build you castles,
Then I'll knock them through.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:48 am
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şēงēຖth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch stepped onto the pitch, surprised he was the first one there. Usually, he was one of the last, and he was surprised that he was the first after Callista. Swirling the lollipop he had in his mouth around for a bit, he finally walked forward and took a form, filling it out and handing it back in. He honestly wanted to have a win this year, and was still pissed he'd lost. To Dris. Well, now Dris was gone, which meant that Byuch had a chance to do something other than lose. He started stretching, hoping he could do better than he always did and that his last year he could beat Chance. It wasn't like Tree Trunk didn't know Byuch wanted to beat him in quidditch, they'd joked around about it often enough, but he wanted to make sure that their last game together ended with a Slytherin victory, not a Hufflepuff one.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Byuchuch Horne
                                                  House: Slytherin
                                                  Year: Seventh
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                  Second Choice Position: ...Do I even have to fill this part out?

Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: We're getting the cup this year.
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:59 am

null

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy was quite busy this year. Prefect duties and O.W.L.s. He had almost considered the same route Lena chose for her N.E.W.Ts. But the team needed him and he wasn't one to skirt responsiblity. Entering the pitch with his broom he noticed he was one of the first ones to show. He hoped some new players came. There currently was no back up keepers. There was few reserves actully. Jeremy took a form and filled it out. Passing it back in he went to stretch out. No need to pull a muscle.

Position: Keeper
                                                                          AC: 15 (10 + 2 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                          Modifiers: +9 Catch (keeper) +5 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                          Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                          Total roll:

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                          Character's Name: Jeremiah Travers
                                                                          Year: 5
                                                                          Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                          Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                                          Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                          First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                          Second Choice Position: Chaser

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:22 pm
    User Image

You hear the door slam
                                                            And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                            You feel the cold hand
                                                            And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                            You close your eyes

Cian trotted on the feild. He was glad Aeryn was in his house. She had even started making friends (a tall one at that!). He was trying not to be that hovering brother but he wanted to be sure she enjoyed school like he did in his first year. "Hi guys!" He said happily to his upper classmen less perky teammates. Filling out the form he passed it in and preceded to stretch determined to serve the team well. He was considering doing this quidditch thing as a career. He did love the thrill of it all.

Position:
                                                                              AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience +1 AF1 )
                                                                              Modifiers: +4 (bludger) +4(score) +2 other
                                                                              Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                              Total roll:

Character's Name: Cian Quinlan
                                                                              Year: 3
                                                                              Advanced Flying I: yeppers!
                                                                              Advanced Flying II: I’m doing it now
                                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                                              Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                              First Choice Position: Beater
                                                                              Second Choice Position: whatever's needed.

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                              Girl but all the while
                                                                              You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                              You're out of time

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:37 pm
    Now when they see us on the streets
    All they wanna do is take pics
    And I'm like, okay (yeah, okay)
    And when they hear us on the beat
    All they wanna do is make hits
    And I'm like, okay

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƬӇƖƦƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will walked out onto the pitch ready for another year of Quidditch and feeling just a tad arrogant. He'd already made starter last year and with the practice he put in this past summer he was sure he could make it again. Hopefully. Nope, not hopefully, he would definitely make it! He went over to Callista and grabbed a form with a small grin and filled it out before going over to stand with Cian. "Hey shrimp, ready for tryouts?" he teased even going as far to ruffle his friend's hair enjoying his slight height advantage.

Username: Yukina101
    Character's Name: Wilson Hawthorne
    Year: Third
    Advanced Flying II: Taking
    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
    Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
    First Choice Position: Chaser
    Second Choice Position: ...wherever?

Position: TBD
    AC: 14
    Modifiers: +4 to Steal +4 to Shoot
    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
    Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Kungfudemoness

And if you're feelin' how I'm feelin'
    How the world should be: perfectly
    Fire like I’m third degree, and suddenly
    Shawty, we got so high
    Firefly

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:39 pm
    User Image

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
                                                                Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
                                                                I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
                                                                Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
                                                                Though my mind could think I still was a mad man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vinny decided to try out for qudditch. He had heard the team had low reserves and decided why not help out? He figured the only role he really be good for was Keeper. After flying class and enjoying it so much he asked his grandma if she could find a broom that would let him play even when he got stupid big. He bargined birthday and Christmas to get one but she said she would try. Coming on to the field he saw others filling out the forms so he did so as well. Hopefully they would let him play...

Character's Name: Vincent Cloutier (i prefer Vinny please)
                                                                              Year: 1
                                                                              Advanced Flying I: no
                                                                              Advanced Flying II: no
                                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                                              Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                              First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                              Second Choice Position: any i guess

Position:
                                                                              AC: 10
                                                                              Modifiers: +4 Defend
                                                                              Special Skills:Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                              Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                              Total Roll:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Masquerading as a man with a reason
                                                                              My charade is the event of the season
                                                                              And if I claim to be a wise man
                                                                              It surely means that I don't know
                                                                              On a stormy sea of moving emotion
                                                                              Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:25 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    Caleb Devereux
    Fifth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
    Middle Son - Beater

Location : Slytherin Tryouts (2042)

Caleb was prepared for Quidditch. After last year he wanted to work harder with the team. They needed to get better after last years performance. Course the fifth year knew his parents were more concerned about his upcoming OWL scores over Quidditch. Caleb was hardly concerned but they always pushed him due to his disregard for staying out of trouble. Like it was only him… He’d show them he’d be fine during his exams even if it was a stress. For now he was focused on the matter at hand, getting a Quidditch team together capable of winning.

Company : Slytherins....

OOC : - - -
                                                    Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 17
                                                    Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                    And put it rather rudely as well
                                                    Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                    Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                    Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
    Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Waffles! 25
    • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
    • WilyTrickster 50
    PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:29 pm
    User ImageUser Image

ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                        ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                        тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                        and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                        ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                        ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit made it to the pitch for tryouts in pretty good time, he thought. Or maybe pickings were a bit slim this year, because he was mostly basing his judgement on how many people were already present. He approached Callista with a grin, taking a form from her to fill out before heading over to Byuch, as usual. He did have to wonder how he was going to navigate next year, without the older boy to interpret for him. Of course, he'd figure it out. But he still wasn't particularly keen on asking Callista to like, write anything down for him. He could try to focus on lip reading, but that might not work out so well. It'd be even worse after she graduated, he was pretty sure, because Caleb was... something. Something Whit didn't really want to name, because he had to be on a team with the guy and also take orders from him. But whatever, he'd show up and see how thinks shook out. In the meantime, he had one more year on reserve and one more year with Byuch to help coach him, so he was determined to make the best of it.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                        ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                        ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                        ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                        ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                        ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                        Character's Name: Whitney Prescott
                                        Year: Fourth
                                        Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                        Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                        First Choice Position: Seeker
                                        Second Choice Position: Whatever

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx

AC: 15
                                        Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                        Mods: (+7 to Spotting) (+7 to Catching)
                                        Lives:

Currently: Action
                                        Final Roll #

xxxScorexxx
                                        00 to 00
                                        TIED

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games