Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:24 pm
*with dame out of the courtroom and away from others, her mind becomes a little more accessible, but it still takes a moment to sort through her thoughts... likely due to this not being a form of communication she has used before. When he finds the return message, his brow furrows a bit.*
"Gi ussta... no it is not very roguish. This is R'zn. I would fear for us all if Draa could read minds. *giggle*"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:27 pm
*He walks into the station and heads for his desk, stopping along the way to get a fresh cup of coffee. He sits down and logs into the computer to check his emails and to look for any updated information in regards to damecharlie.

Locating her file, he notes that the charges of Assaulting an Officer and Resisting Arrest have been added to her outstanding Accessory to Murder charge. He sighs and takes a sip of his coffee, then resumes reading up on the stipulations the judge had set for Dame.* neutral  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:28 pm
Damecharlie. That name seems very familiar. Looks at Katana again. I'm sure we've met before, but I can't remember where. Are you one of Star's friends? Stops a moment. Stargazer Lily, that is. I guess she doesn't use the name Star anymore. And this Damecharlie, she's one of her friends, too? Yes, my colleague did mention she needs an attorney. I haven't seen the files yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:29 pm
((OMG, now he's gonna find out what kind of trouble I'm in. evil And then the mobs gonna kill both of us. gonk ))  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:31 pm
"Yes, we know Lily.....she comes by MW on occasion to visit us sometimes. Dame is one of our MW ladies.....she's very dear to us, and we want only the best for her. Would you please consider taking her case?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 pm
*shifts uncomfortably, Ryzan still on his shoulder*
I really -really- hope Tes doesn't decide to suddenly come in here to check on things... stare

... I should have gotten milk to go with these...
*stares at the uneaten doughnuts, now having a major milk craving*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:35 pm
As he's talking, an assistant comes over, nods in his direction. I'd have to take a look at the notes. Do you have a moment? I'd really like to get some more information from you about your friend. Then I'll need to have a conversation with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:39 pm
*finishes eating before Gwee does* It is my duty to take care of Karrie. Even if it was not, I still would. He is the most important person to me.

Yes, I know that, Velcore. Still, I want to help you whenever I can. *starts picking up the dishes*

*finishes eating and burps loudly* Much better. Thanks.

You're welcome, Gwee.

How long will we have to wait?

*shakes his head* I don't know. You should know very well that they show up when they want to, not when they're told.

I know. I was hoping you would know, though. *sighs* We will wait here. I hope it will not take too long.

I hope so too. Come to my house after you talk to her. I don't want you flying home tonight. I don't think Gwee would make it.

I agree.

If you haven't come by morning, I'll bring you some breakfast. *finishes packing up and puts the bags back in the back seat of his car* I won't be able to stay, but I'll drop something off.

Thank you. *watches as Sai gets in his car and drives away again*

*goes back to their hiding spot and sits on the ground, blinking sleepily*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:40 pm
She relaxes a bit....grateful that he's at least going to look at the case.

"Sure, I have all the time in the world, what do you need to know?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:41 pm
dame giggles back at Ryzan's giggle, Damn, straight, Ryzan. So, this is really weird for me. But I need ya'll to do me a favour, if it's not too much...  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:45 pm
As he talks to Katana, he speed dials Lily. I need to call Star quickly.

Hey Star. I can't talk. I need you to meet me at my office and bring me a sandwich, please and thank you. He listens a beat as she replies then clicks the phone shut.

Sorry about that. He motions her to follow him and the assistant to a small room where the file is waiting. Once inside the space, he looks at the small file and frowns. Opening is briefcase, he retrieves a legal pad. Have a seat, please. Do you have any idea what this is about.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:47 pm
*Receiving a call from Harv, she listens, frowns.* Ok, I'll see you in a moment then. *She stops in at Kathy's to pick up a dinner order.* Sandwich, as if. rolleyes  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:50 pm
*smiles a bit, getting to the message much more quickly this time*
"We shall do whatever we can. We are here to assist you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:51 pm
*Walks into the Police Station and heads for his desk that's right by Officer Dougherty's. He puts his coffee down onto his desk and has a seat.* Hello there, Sir. How's it going tonight? *He turns to his computer to check the status on Damecharlie's case.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:53 pm
Harvest Moon Child
As he talks to Katana, he speed dials Lily. I need to call Star quickly.

Hey Star. I can't talk. I need you to meet me at my office and bring me a sandwich, please and thank you. He listens a beat as she replies then clicks the phone shut.

Sorry about that. He motions her to follow him and the assistant to a small room where the file is waiting. Once inside the space, he looks at the small file and frowns. Opening is briefcase, he retrieves a legal pad. Have a seat, please. Do you have any idea what this is about.

She follows him and takes a seat at the table.

"Well, all I can tell you is that she was arrested for being an accessory to murder last night. But she was talking to me a few days ago, and told me she had lost her job. She was a teacher Harv.....this just seems a little too coincidental for me to swallow.....she loses her job, and then a few days later she's arrested for Accessory for Murder? Wouldn't that have come up when she was HIRED for the teaching job?"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games