Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:19 am

Ann's ears perked, "Did someone say conga line?" She spots a group of people making a like and boogieing, "Ooooo!" She runs and joins in, "CONGA, CONGA, CONGAAAAAAA!"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:29 am

"NO WAY!" Mikki was so excited about the conga, she ran over, only to trip on the hem of her dress. She fell on her butt and slid across the floor. She giggled. "That was fun!"

frontline-cutie

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:31 am

"Ooh! Conga!" *runs over to join the conga line*
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:53 am

How did you guys know the Conga was my absolutely favorite dance!

I invented the steps you know!

*Professor Adonis rushes up to the front of the line*

CONGA! CONGA! CONGA!

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:55 am

Once we're done with the Conga you guys should consider who you thought was the best dressed this week! And also who you guys thought was the most "Masqued" meaning that if you didnt see their screen name, you'd have no clue who they were!

But for now on with the Conga!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:19 pm

"Whooo hooo! Da da da da da- DA! Isn't that just the catchiest tune?! This is serioulsy the most fun I've had in.......FOREVER!" *Cora adds in some hip moves between Conga bounces*

TheLadyCora

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:37 pm

Ari jumps up and down while doing the conga. "Da da da da da-DA! Da da da da da-DA!"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:33 pm

Princess bounces a couple of steps as Professor Adonis jumps to the front of the Conga line. "Da da da da da-DA!" Princess gently holds onto Professor Adonis' waist as the conga line continues to move through out the Great Hall.

"The hall looks absolutely beautiful Professor, I think this was a wonderful idea to start out the new term. Do you think after the Conga is done we can get everyone in line to do the 'Limbo Stick?'"

Princess continues to smile and enjoy herself while observing the conga line getting longer and longer.

GeorgesPrincess

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:37 pm

"Wheee!" Ari yells as the Conga line takes another turn around the hall. "Da da da da da DA!"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:30 pm

"Conga, conga, conga!" Ann yells, "This is so much fun!"

Miss Love Tantei

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:43 pm

"That is the way to do the conga Professor Clarion!!" Princess calls out to her. "Keep on dancing Ari! You are doing great!"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:23 pm

"Hey, don't run me over!" Mikki squeels. She happily jumps up and joins the conga at the back. "Princess, I think the Limbo is a great idea!!!" blaugh

frontline-cutie

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:53 pm

"Hi Mikki!!! Would you like to lead us in the Limbo once Professor Adonis has finished doing the conga?" lol Princess smiles towards Mikki while awaiting her response.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:42 am

Hey guys. Wait for meee...

G e o S t o r m

LilMeady

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:26 am

"Oh bloody hell..." Meady shakes her head, trying not to laugh at the conga line. Oh sod it all, it looked like fun. Sneaking a look at her fellow Slytherins she shrugs and goes to join the back of the conga line.
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games