Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:36 pm
Nes? Who's this "Nes" that's trying to copy my name? scream  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:40 pm
No, no. It's you, remember? Solemnly swearing to love me forever and follow me to the ends of GGG, no matter where it may lead? Come on, Tes. There will be a whole new hot tub and you know the other one is going to close soon.  

bandaidd
Crew

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:41 pm
LMAO! I do love you bandaidd, but my hooligans are my hooligans...if you think you and your "crew" are bad enough to take us on...then you know what to do...BRING IT! The only "Nes" is me...the reincarnation of Elliot Ness...so watch out TES, if you siding with bandy and her crew, then all I have to say is "Ado"... twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:54 pm
Maybe I am the reincarnation of Eliot Ness, here to enforce the GGG prohibition eek {actually, I'm completely against prohibition....}

Maybe Ness from Earthbound.... fighting aliens, rabid animals, possessed street signs, and hippies.... {that doesn't seem to sound right either...}

By the way, I believe the word you were looking for was "adieu" Icy wink "Ado" is something completely different {such as Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing"}

I think I'll hold off on taking sides just yet and see what kind of mischief getting involved would entail, but I can tell you one thing... unless the MW bar starts stocking herbal tea, caffeine-free soda, and pastries.. the likelihood of me hanging out in here is looking rather slim. {I know Psyzapp is really going to rag on me for that statement later.... I'M NOT A SMURF}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:03 pm
rofl That's right! That's why I never took French, even though I sucked at Spanish too! xd I'm sure since the contract has been fufilled, you and Psyzapp*smirks*can come to some agreement about adding nonalcoholic and caffeine free beverages and a certain pastry to her inventory. I think she'd like the pastry fact, knowing she can get you to come as long as she has that particular one in stock! twisted Not to say it would be used as bait or anything, seeing that we have no use to bait you now... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:12 pm
To be honest, I don't think I've actually ever had a scone that I can recall. Psyzapp just made me want them really badly somehow gonk So I wouldn't say that it's my favorite pastry... I've just been manipulated into craving it. Sometimes I think Psyzapp might really be a succubus.

My actual favorite would probably be pumpkin pie. I have an all around fondness for pastries though....

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:19 pm
Scones aren't even pastries, people!

They are just deep fried bread dough! Or biscuit dough if you are in a hurry.

And lol, I didn't even get my typo till now. See what illness can do to a brilliant mind? It's scary, really. And I would never start a gang of any kind. Someone must be editing my posts. *looks around to see which mods are online*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:24 pm
well, doughnuts are also deep fried dough, and I still call those pastries...  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:30 pm
technically, pastries are baked products, but you can call donuts and scones pastries, I guess. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:33 pm
I'm not sure what else to classify them as. They're sweet like pastries at least... but not baked, though I have heard of baked doughnuts {I think scones can be baked as well}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:50 pm
yeah. baked or panfried. *shrugs*

mine are more like navajo tacos without the toppings.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:59 pm
I've never tried making them {obviously since I haven't had them}. My pastry making experience is limited to a few common cookies and pies... and cooking experience outside of pastries isn't much more broad.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:03 pm
hmm much is happening here today

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:11 pm
I wouldn't say that... especially when compared with yesterday.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:13 pm
well in comparison to yesterday yes it is not busy in here at all.
*helps herself to some sake and chambord*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games