Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:10 pm
kimasari
Yuki groans in pain as she wakes up, her stomach growling loudly

Guu:Jeez Yuki,go eat something,seriously  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:12 pm
Yuki slowly manages to get up, walking towards the kitchen, swaying back and forth weakly  

kimasari

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:13 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *smiles at Keiji*...........*notices Rez* ph wow Rez that was fast

Rez:*looks at,drying hair with towel,half of face showing from towel*
Keiji:..........

Sakura : *to self : say something quick* hey Rez why dont you dry yourself in the room *goes over to him and pushes him into the room* ok *closes the door*

Rez:*inside room,drying self*
Keiji:........*looks down* (thinks) his eyes are still red......and his claws.........*lays down* ugh,im so sleepy..........*closes eyes and yawns,eventually falling back to sleep*
[Good night]

Sakura : *frowns* keiji.............. shrugs* *knocks on door* hey Rez are you done ?
(night)

*no response behind door*
[im back,but not for long,since im busy now that school is back -_-"]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:14 pm
kimasari
Yuki slowly manages to get up, walking towards the kitchen, swaying back and forth weakly

Guu:.......*sighs and walks along with Yuki to kitchen,helping her walk*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:25 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *smiles at Keiji*...........*notices Rez* ph wow Rez that was fast

Rez:*looks at,drying hair with towel,half of face showing from towel*
Keiji:..........

Sakura : *to self : say something quick* hey Rez why dont you dry yourself in the room *goes over to him and pushes him into the room* ok *closes the door*

Keiji:........*looks down* (thinks) his eyes are still red......and his claws.........*lays down* ugh,im so sleepy..........*closes eyes and yawns,eventually falling back to sleep*
[Good night]

Sakura : *frowns* keiji.............. shrugs* *knocks on door* hey Rez are you done ?
(night)

Sakura : *opens the door a little and peeks in* rez...?
(why did school start so early for you?)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:39 am
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *appears beside Selena and stops her from making the power orb*
Ran : s-sakura.......?

Selena: -blackhole starts appearing again- HEY JUST LET ME DO THIS, THIS IS GONNA SAVE EVERYONE!!! -flies ontop of building and continues making power orb while eyes start turning white-
Ikuto: SELENA STOP!!!!!!!

Sakura : stop her boy...
Wolf : *runs to selena Launches himself at her missing but stopping her from making the orb* *pins her down to the ground*
Sakura : yeah everybody except you

Selena: WHOA CMON BOY LET ME UP, ITS GONNA SAVE EVERYONE!!! EVEN IF IT KILLS ME! 1 PERSON DYING IS BETTER THAN ALL OF US!!!- blackhole grows bigger- PLZ LET ME UP SO I CAN STOP IT OR IT WILL WIPE OUT EVERYONE!

Wolf : *shakes head* woof! *sends message to her : let sakura do it*
Sakura : ok shika ?
Shika : yeah i placed it under the black hole just here *gives Sakura a control with a red button on it *
Sakura : ok thanks
Shika : no problem *disappears*
Ran : sakura wats that
Sakura : it destroys anykind of black hole even if its being protected by a force field anyways *presses the button* *the missal shot up into the sky and then into the black hola making it completely disappear*

Selena: BUT ITS NOT THAT KIND OF BLACKHOLE -blackhole reappers completely- IF I DONT STOP IT NOW WE WILL ALL DIE WITHIN MINUTES!!!

Selena: this soo aint good... -eyes glow white and phases into building, then comes up behind wolf, sets hand on his head making ihm pass out for a while- im sorry boy  

iixAmuto

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:44 am
Silver Moon Sun
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

Wolf : *runs to selena Launches himself at her missing but stopping her from making the orb* *pins her down to the ground*

Selena: WHOA CMON BOY LET ME UP, ITS GONNA SAVE EVERYONE!!! EVEN IF IT KILLS ME! 1 PERSON DYING IS BETTER THAN ALL OF US!!!- blackhole grows bigger- PLZ LET ME UP SO I CAN STOP IT OR IT WILL WIPE OUT EVERYONE!

Shika : yeah i placed it under the black hole just here *gives Sakura a control with a red button on it *
Sakura : it destroys anykind of black hole even if its being protected by a force field anyways *presses the button* *the missal shot up into the sky and then into the black hola making it completely disappear*

Selena: BUT ITS NOT THAT KIND OF BLACKHOLE -blackhole reappers completely- IF I DONT STOP IT NOW WE WILL ALL DIE WITHIN MINUTES!!!

Selena: this soo aint good... -eyes glow white and phases into building, then comes up behind wolf, sets hand on his head making ihm pass out for a while- im sorry boy

Sakura : *to self: that idoit i thought i told him to put up a barrier around him*
Ran : what now if selena uses that then we wont ever be able to revive her
Sakura : ..........................  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:52 am
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

Sakura : *to self: that idoit i thought i told him to put up a barrier around him*

Selena: -jumps into another building and starts making power orb- this is it... its over for me... -lighthning strikes at blackhole coming from orb- ... good bye everyone -blackhole fades away completeley not to come back ,drops to knees and passes out-  

iixAmuto

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:08 am
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

Selena: -jumps into another building and starts making power orb- this is it... its over for me... -lighthning strikes at blackhole coming from orb- ... good bye everyone -blackhole fades away completeley not to come back ,drops to knees and passes out-

Both : *jump up to roof where selena's body is*
Ran : cant we do anything i mean it cant really be that shes dead .. forever
Sakura : like she said there's nothing that can be done
Ran : but sakura maybe their is something some kin of ultra powerful healing magic that can revive her maybe it was hidden away from the world not letting them know
Sakura : .........................  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:13 am
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey

Ran : but sakura maybe their is something some kin of ultra powerful healing magic that can revive her maybe it was hidden away from the world not letting them know

Ikuto: ... what are we gonna do now... its hopeless... we cant get her back... but MAYBE there is but shes not telling us... could that be possible?? cuz i studies this spell and she inherited it but it kills you  

iixAmuto

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:18 am
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun

Ikuto: ... what are we gonna do now... its hopeless... we cant get her back... but MAYBE there is but shes not telling us... could that be possible?? cuz i studies this spell and she inherited it but it kills you

Ran : thats right there has to be a way right sakura
Sakura : well i have heard something about a type of magic that can revive anyone from any kind of death also like selena's type of death
Ran : really ?! then where is it ?
Sakura : thats the problem i only heard of it i never seen it nor found out if its true  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:22 am
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun
hinataxxcutey
Silver Moon Sun

Ran : thats right there has to be a way right sakura
Sakura : well i have heard something about a type of magic that can revive anyone from any kind of death also like selena's type of death
Ran : really ?! then where is it ?
Sakura : thats the problem i only heard of it i never seen it nor found out if its true

Ikuto: -sighs- she must be dead by now...  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:33 am
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

[Good night]

(night)

*towel is on ground and Rez is gone,bed clawed,t.v. with a big hole in it,and wall clawed,leading to window which has broke open*
[im a sophmore]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:51 am
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

[Good night]

(night)

*towel is on ground and Rez is gone,bed clawed,t.v. with a big hole in it,and wall clawed,leading to window which has broke open*
[im a sophmore]

(wow that explains it)  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:52 am
Silver Moon Sun
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

(night)

[im a sophmore]

(wow that explains it)

[yeah......what about you guys]  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games