Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Insanefreak666666666

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:30 pm
Hello all heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:31 pm
rofl  

Insanefreak666666666

Insanefreak666666666

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:34 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:50 am
Oulixeus
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan
I befreinded someone I never thought I would befriend .cheers for self.

Who, who? ^_^ Can I be your friend too?
Um it's a user in a thread called MPT, pixle dust is her name ^^;; never thought we would be friends @.@
^___^ if you want to we can. This account doesn't really have freinds via friends list though ^^;;;

*poke* That's cool. So whom do I friend if I want to be friends with thee O-chan? ^_^
XP that's an odd way to put it but umm I'm also Karma Police and cmao21 ^^;;;

@raw: I know! She never wasn't very nice to other people except colette but I guess I started talking to her on a good day.....and then she said she idolized me and that was kind of weird....we were talking for 4 pges? ^^# people that only like others for there items....annoying.

O-Chan

O-Chan

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:52 am
sparklingdiamondsxoxo
Hello all heart
Greetings

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:25 am
O-Chan

@raw: I know! She never wasn't very nice to other people except colette but I guess I started talking to her on a good day.....and then she said she idolized me and that was kind of weird....we were talking for 4 pges? ^^# people that only like others for there items....annoying.
I used to confuse her with the other person who used to be called Pixie..Dust, but is now haruka something or other. ^^;;
Well, I can believe that. You're something special. O: xD ^^
^^;; It is truly sad that people only get more attention depending on the worth of their accounts. >.<

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:26 am
sparklingdiamondsxoxo
Hello all heart
Hello hello. ^___^  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:02 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

I used to confuse her with the other person who used to be called Pixie..Dust, but is now haruka something or other. ^^;;
^^;; It is truly sad that people only get more attention depending on the worth of their accounts. >.<
Oh.... interesting that one is ^^;;
No I'm not .dies.
Well just well dressed avias get attention but i agree it's sad then you are popular for just your items. Arg that makes me want to put on a noob outfit.

O-Chan

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:15 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

No I'm not .dies.
Well just well dressed avias get attention but i agree it's sad then you are popular for just your items. Arg that makes me want to put on a noob outfit.
^^;; I don't know much about any of these people.
Okay then... you are not special. =]
Eh~ I'll admit that well dressed avatars often catch my attention... and... No, I still think that ugly avatars cluttered with donation items get more attention than a well dressed avatar. ^^;
xD I was just about to go into my observations in Towns and how many newbs feel more comfortable and start talking to you if you're in newbish clothes but... wait, I did just say it anyway. ^^;; Oh my this post will be long. Anyway, I like wearing noobish outfits. o:

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 2:30 pm
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

No I'm not .dies.
Eh~ I'll admit that well dressed avatars often catch my attention... and... No, I still think that ugly avatars cluttered with donation items get more attention than a well dressed avatar. ^^;
xD I was just about to go into my observations in Towns and how many newbs feel more comfortable and start talking to you if you're in newbish clothes but... wait, I did just say it anyway. ^^;; Oh my this post will be long. Anyway, I like wearing noobish outfits. o:

Well pixle is kind of new sooo. Neither do I. ^^;;;
Really? Do they like clear the way if your wearing somthing nice? I would laugh rather hard if they did. I like wearing them but there rather blank and ahhh no style .shakes.

O-Chan

sen215

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:38 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:55 pm
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
No I'm not .dies.

Really? Do they like clear the way if your wearing somthing nice? I would laugh rather hard if they did. I like wearing them but there rather blank and ahhh no style .shakes.
XD ^^
^^;; Again, I'm just talking from my experience here, but... If I wear items that they want, they then approach and ask if I'll give them my precious item. XP
;D I change outfits quickly enough that I forgive myself. ^^;;;

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:42 am
>_< My eyes hurt.

And my avi is miss-matched. But I think I like it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:24 am
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
No I'm not .dies.

XD ^^
^^;; Again, I'm just talking from my experience here, but... If I wear items that they want, they then approach and ask if I'll give them my precious item. XP
;D I change outfits quickly enough that I forgive myself. ^^;;;
^^;;
XP I would pay to see that. And then they follow you like a duck until you leave.
^^ that's a good way to do it. I try to stay in one outfit for long times. I don't have much items so there isn't much I can do anyways.

O-Chan

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:27 am
Oulixeus
>_< My eyes hurt.

And my avi is miss-matched. But I think I like it.
Oh dear~ hopefully you feel better after some sleep~

;D Words you will never hear me say. ^^;;

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games