Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yamin0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:58 am
::enters room::

....^_^ hello!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:16 am
celebie.exe
Does anyone else find it sad that I am eating my life brand cereal with left over vodka in a glass from 4 days ago?

Was too lazy to get milk today

I find it sad in a "Make that Rasin bran and that would be me" kind of way.
The milk in the fridge is most likely some sort of biohazard at this point.
I don't like milk anyway.

Run towards the light  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:06 am
*wanders in* Hmm... I think our milk is approaching critical mass as well. *gets out biohazard stickers*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:18 am
Hello, lurichan.
How are you?

Will I miss you  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:20 am
IY_and_MCR
Hello, lurichan.
How are you?

Will I miss you

A lot better after actually getting some sleep for once. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:27 am
Although sleeping makes for some odd dreams sometimes.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:27 am
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
Hello, lurichan.
How are you?

Will I miss you

Good to hear.
My sleep was patchy. Luckily I'm not that tired.
After all that neopet talk I remembered a whole bunch of crap from when I was younger and that didn't help me fall asleep.

I then dreamed about things with guild members. The first one was like a usual dream, but involving Macabre. The second was being on gaia like I am now.
All these dreams with guild members make me feel as if I may be coming off as a bit creepy though. It's not that I'm creepy it's just I have no life.

That was just a dream  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:30 am
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
Hello, lurichan.
How are you?

Will I miss you

Good to hear.
My sleep was patchy. Luckily I'm not that tired.
After all that neopet talk I remembered a whole bunch of crap from when I was younger and that didn't help me fall asleep.

I then dreamed about things with guild members. The first one was like a usual dream, but involving Macabre. The second was being on gaia like I am now.
All these dreams with guild members make me feel as if I may be coming off as a bit creepy though. It's not that I'm creepy it's just I have no life.

That was just a dream

I don't mind being in other people's dreams, and I don't see it as creepy at all. I see it mearly as you dream about the things that you spend the most time on (sometimes), and we just happen to be one of those things that you spend so much time on that of course we are bound to pop up in your dreams from time to time.

Sorry to hear that the neo-pets talk made it difficult for you to sleep though.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:38 am
lurichan

I don't mind being in other people's dreams, and I don't see it as creepy at all. I see it mearly as you dream about the things that you spend the most time on (sometimes), and we just happen to be one of those things that you spend so much time on that of course we are bound to pop up in your dreams from time to time.

It's fine. It was interesting to remember stuff I forgot all about.
I wonder how much old crap of mine I've kept. Weither I keep things or not depends on my general mood at the time. Some stuff I keep even though they have no use. While other things have been thrown away or burned. With my memory most of what gets disposed of I can't recall at all.

Can I be your memory  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:41 am
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

I wonder how much old crap of mine I've kept. Weither I keep things or not depends on my general mood at the time. Some stuff I keep even though they have no use. While other things have been thrown away or burned. With my memory most of what gets disposed of I can't recall at all.

Can I be your memory

Ahh, I tend to cling to old things because they help to bring back memories even if they are realtively "useless items". It would annoy my mom to no end because she would perfer that I get rid of anything that isn't useful, but I don't live at home anymore so razz to her on that matter.

Of course there are always some things that are better forgotten. I think I've tossed more than a few items that were associated with bad memories because of what thoughts they would remind me of.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:51 am
::bounds in::

H'lo all!

And to luri, I haven't said it yet so congrats on the completion of your quest =D

::throws confetti::

How is everyone today?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:52 am
lurichan
IY_and_MCR

Can I be your memory

Ahh, I tend to cling to old things because they help to bring back memories even if they are realtively "useless items". It would annoy my mom to no end because she would perfer that I get rid of anything that isn't useful, but I don't live at home anymore so razz to her on that matter.

Of course there are always some things that are better forgotten. I think I've tossed more than a few items that were associated with bad memories because of what thoughts they would remind me of.

I usualy remember more the general feel of the moment from when I got the item. It's more I can remember the way the light was rather than what was going on. Just enough to have a general idea of the time.
Usualy once or twice a year I rid myself of a good chunk of what I've held on to. Either due to a less than pleasant mood or just needing to make room.

Remember more that you'd like to forget  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:53 am
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

H'lo all!

And to luri, I haven't said it yet so congrats on the completion of your quest =D

How is everyone today?

Hello Sodomy.
I'm fine. A bit nostalgic, but that should wear off.
How are you?

We made the same mistakes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:55 am
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

H'lo all!

How is everyone today?

Hello. ^_^ Thank you. *plays with the confetti like a giant kitty cat*

I'm doing okay.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:57 am
IY_and_MCR

I usualy remember more the general feel of the moment from when I got the item. It's more I can remember the way the light was rather than what was going on. Just enough to have a general idea of the time.
Usualy once or twice a year I rid myself of a good chunk of what I've held on to. Either due to a less than pleasant mood or just needing to make room.

Remember more that you'd like to forget

Ahh, that is a rather unique perspective on remembering things. I usually remember locations. For some odd reason my memory is very location based. I can almost see things overlayed in some locations. ^^*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games