Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inucoli

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:02 pm
Masquanade
Just a note to you mods: The Chatterbox isn't a "post whatever you want" subforum. It's STRICTLY for nonband/musical related discussion. Therefore if any people post threads that are music related- guess what? They don't belong in there. I've seen numerous of threads in there that have never been moved. I just moved two topics out of there. So then- just so you know.

yes ma'am!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:47 pm
Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok.
I'm here, no more needing to worry. So people are entering the avatar contest fater than usual, that's pretty sweet. Of course, the ineligible list being BALETED kind of helps, I guess.

Sarah....it was ME who told you about facebook, silly. Yeah, I've got one. What are you going to do?
It's funny, because people give you trouble for having one, then they have one the very next day--sorta fun. I went to search for kelly on facebook, then realized there were 10+ pages of results. AND I'm in the high school one, not the college one. Darn, one less facebook friend I'll have. Just my luck.

Unless my memory is shot--Rachel--You said you might do some art of the avi contest winner? If so, are you still plannin on doing it?

First swimming meet tomorrow. w00tz.

Hokay, so now that I've given my two cents on everything, it's time for...well...

On a completely unrelated note (pardon the pun): I haven't seen Durza in FOREVER!

Saint-Saens

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:18 pm
Saint-Saens
Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok.
I'm here, no more needing to worry. So people are entering the avatar contest fater than usual, that's pretty sweet. Of course, the ineligible list being BALETED kind of helps, I guess.

Sarah....it was ME who told you about facebook, silly. Yeah, I've got one. What are you going to do?
It's funny, because people give you trouble for having one, then they have one the very next day--sorta fun. I went to search for kelly on facebook, then realized there were 10+ pages of results. AND I'm in the high school one, not the college one. Darn, one less facebook friend I'll have. Just my luck.

Unless my memory is shot--Rachel--You said you might do some art of the avi contest winner? If so, are you still plannin on doing it?

First swimming meet tomorrow. w00tz.

Hokay, so now that I've given my two cents on everything, it's time for...well...

On a completely unrelated note (pardon the pun): I haven't seen Durza in FOREVER!
I've noticed as well. Silver as well. I know Silver is very quiet behind the scenes type, but checking the crew logs- i don't see her there either. Silver and Durza may lose modship if they don't appear soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:10 pm
Saint-Saens

yup, if you're fine w/ it. 3nodding  

froggyfluf

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:58 pm
froggyfluf
Saint-Saens

Psh, of course.

Are you going to enter this silly avatar contest?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:02 pm
Saint-Saens
Sarah....it was ME who told you about facebook, silly.

Hey hey hey, I've got a bad memory, REMEMBER?! whee xd

-Do we accept people who don't put a reason for joining?  

RinoaHeartilly

froggyfluf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:28 pm
Saint-Saens
froggyfluf
Saint-Saens

Psh, of course.

i will if you think you'll need more people. otherwise, i might just sit this one out.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:15 pm
froggyfluf
Saint-Saens
froggyfluf
Saint-Saens

Psh, of course.

i will if you think you'll need more people. otherwise, i might just sit this one out.

Aww, but you're avi's really cute. You should go for it! The Santa hat was a nice touch. =)  

KitoYasha

Inucoli

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:59 am
KitoYasha
froggyfluf
Saint-Saens
froggyfluf
Saint-Saens

Psh, of course.

Aww, but you're avi's really cute. You should go for it! The Santa hat was a nice touch. =)

yea froggy! you should enter smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:56 pm
Inucoli
KitoYasha

*caves under peer pressure* sweatdrop heart  

froggyfluf

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:57 pm
froggyfluf
Inucoli
KitoYasha

domokun heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:03 pm
Saint-Saens
froggyfluf
Inucoli
KitoYasha

domokun heart

^______________________^  

Inucoli

froggyfluf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:18 pm
Pray for rain! Christmas Parade today and i really don't want to go X_x  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:29 am
froggyfluf
Pray for rain! Christmas Parade today and i really don't want to go X_x

But if we pray for rain, won't it be here, and not there?  

Saint-Saens

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:26 pm
It feels like I'm the only moving threads lately so I checked the crew log and for the most part it's true but I see Saint, Froggy, Rinoa, Kito, and surprisngly Silver have been doing forum matientance. So *ahem* where are the other mods? Are just those I listed that good and you others just don't get a chance. I need to PM Durza and ask his wearabouts. As I can only track mod acticity via crew log and posts here in the Admistration- speaking of which Silver- respond to this thread a bit more (even if it's posting a ninja or domo face) because I see youish on the crew log. Also guys if you're go to be gone for a while or busy- PM me. Don't post in here because sometimes I over look it or don't mentally note it. (And when I mean a while I mean like if it's going to be over a week and a half. Day trips, weekend vacactions, trips that last a week you don't have to PM me about that just post in here.)  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games