Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:40 pm
Byaggha, you are divine. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:51 pm
Gho the Girl
Byaggha, you are divine. blaugh
*bow* heart  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:02 am
Byaggha, I can only clean up my corner of the cosmos and point at others out of my reach and see if anyone can reach them. 3nodding

Gho the Girl
RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always find that to be an exhilarating outlet.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:36 am
Ugh, My dad is stupid. I understand his not wanting to leave his cell phone in the locker at the gym or carry it with him, but what if we need to call?

Because in his carelessness this morning, he knocked off neighbour's nephew's car's rear view mirror and now he isn't very happy and there's no way to contact him. scream  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Gho the Girl

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:01 am
Fiddlers Green
Byaggha, I can only clean up my corner of the cosmos and point at others out of my reach and see if anyone can reach them. 3nodding

Gho the Girl
RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always find that to be an exhilarating outlet.
It doesn't do me well. It'd feel good when I'd be in it, but then I'd have to clean up afterwards.

I've found there are better ways to be angry than to flip into a rage. At least for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:41 pm
I forgot that Kelvin dealt with Absolute Zero and so couldn't complete a problem on a quiz. Directly after turning in the damned paper, I remembered! stressed 'S worse than not remembering at all!  

Aino Ailill

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:10 pm
Aino Ailill
I forgot that Kelvin dealt with Absolute Zero and so couldn't complete a problem on a quiz. Directly after turning in the damned paper, I remembered! stressed 'S worse than not remembering at all!

That happened to me, too. As soon as I turned around to go back to my desk, I remembered. I asked the teacher if I could just go fill it in, but he said no. If I had just waited a few seconds, I could've got it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:50 pm
So much to read, not nearly enough time to digest.  

Bastemhet

Nines19

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:55 pm
I understand that black haircoloring doesn't come out easy, even with the lightest shade of blond... But why can't it come out easy? mad

And I have a really good but really sad song stuck in my head that's threatening to make me cry every five seconds. emo  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:59 pm
Nines19

And I have a really good but really sad song stuck in my head that's threatening to make me cry every five seconds. emo

I've had that happen with me before. Still happens from time to time with me. Just let it out helps me when it happens. Even if I have to hide in the bathroom to do it.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:21 pm
Sophist
So much to read, not nearly enough time to digest.

Ditto.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:22 pm
Stupid body. Cold/Allergies (not sure which one yet) suck big time.  

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:37 pm
Mother, please stop screaming. It's not that he doesn't deserve it, it's that we don't deserve to listen to it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:42 pm
my uvula is swollen and it's really freakin annoying scream gonk  

whiporwill-o

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:34 pm
In the past three months I've had to brake up with my girlfriend of five and a half years, I've lost my job due to personal carelessness, moved back in with my parents, will be loosing my insurence soon , and I'm having to switch therapists due to idiocy and circumstance in equal measure. YEA! Ugh. stare  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games