Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:07 am
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şixth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch had finally spotted the snitch, and it certainly seemed like Whitney was already on top of it. Groaning, he shot after, hoping that he could catch up before Whitney caught it.

Green Seeker
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 28 (Spotted!)
                                                  1/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hoping for a good start to this season, otherwise I'm going to murder a certain Giraffe...
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:23 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch grinned as he was catching up. He still wasn't sure if he could catch Whitney before he caught the snitch though.

Green Seeker
                                                  2/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hoping for a good start to this season, otherwise I'm going to murder a certain Giraffe...
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Welcome to the room of people
                                                    Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                    Docked away
                                                    Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                    Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

Yancy was at the goal post now. He aimed the quaffle at the post and threw it hard.

Position: Green Chaser
                                                    AC: 14
                                                    Modifiers: +4 to steal/throw
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                    Final Roll: 14
                                                    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                    Above AC steal/throw
                                                    3/3
                                                    0-0

We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                    They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                    Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                    They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
xxxxxxxxx
But after all I've said, please don't forget

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:12 pm

null

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy had been ready to be at any goal post. Drifting where the quaffle was heading and he would be ready when the quaffle came his way

Position: Keeper
                                                                          AC: 15 (10 + 2 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                          Modifiers: +9 Catch (keeper) +5 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                          Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                          Total roll:

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                          Character's Name: Jeremiah Travers
                                                                          House: Slytherin
                                                                          Year: 4
                                                                          Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                          Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                                          Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great catch
                                                                          First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                          Second Choice Position: Chaser

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 9:17 pm

Yukina101

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                            𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                            𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                            𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy was displeased with himself. He scooped the quaffle at passed to Will.

Position: Keeper
                                                                            AC: 15 (10 + 2 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                            Modifiers: +9 Catch (keeper) +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll: 13 miss

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                            𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                            𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                            𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
      PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 6:55 am
      User Image
      xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Reserve Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                              And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                              You feel the cold hand
                                                              And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                              You close your eyes

Cian cheered a bit when his team made a goal. He did hate aiming at his friend but he was a target now. Cian aimed a bludger at Will secretly hoping Caleb would block it.

Position: green beater
                                                                                AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience )
                                                                                Modifiers: +3 (bludger) +3 (score) -1 DAMAGE
                                                                                Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                                Lives: ● ● ○
                                                                                Total roll: 18 [hit if not blocked]
                                                                                Aiming at Will

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                                Girl but all the while
                                                                                You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                                You're out of time

Yukina101

CatWaffle
      Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
      • Ultimate Player 200
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
      • Rufus' Gratitude 100
      • Team Jacob 100
      • Married 100
      PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:59 am
      User Image

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Byuch was almost there! He couldn't believe he'd actually caught up with Whitney. However, he focused his attention on the snitch which was right in front of him.

Green Seeker
                                                      3/3 Catch Up
                                                      -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

OOC:

- ☣ -

Inhibited, limited

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
      PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 9:55 am
      User ImageUser Image

Docked away

Yancy grinned as he made a goal. He shot forward to try and steal the quaffle back from Will

Final Roll: 5
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC steal/throw
                                                        3/3
                                                        10-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
      - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
      • First step to fame 200
      • Partygoer 500
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:02 am
      User Image

( MugglebornFirst Year SlytherinSelf-Proclaimed Mature Preteen ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                            Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                            Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                            Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                            So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                            Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yancy missed the steal from Will, but maybe she can try for round two. She dived for the steal, hoping it's a success this time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                            Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                            Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                            So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                            Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                            'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                            ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                            wнeɴ - Try-Outs 2041-42

Position : Green Chaser
                                                            AC : 12
                                                            Modifiers : (+2 Steal) (+2 Shoot)
                                                            Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                            Lives : O O O
                                                            Final Roll : 15 (steal!)

To Goals : 0/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:05 am
      User Image

( MugglebornFirst Year SlytherinSelf-Proclaimed Mature Preteen ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                            Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                            Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                            Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                            So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                            Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mina made a smug smirk and steered her broom towards the goals.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                            Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                            Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                            So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                            Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                            'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                            ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                            wнeɴ - Try-Outs 2041-42

Position : Green Chaser
                                                            AC : 12
                                                            Modifiers : (+2 Steal) (+2 Shoot)
                                                            Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                            Lives : O O O
                                                            Final Roll : 15 (steal!)

To Goals : 1/3

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
      • First step to fame 200
      • Partygoer 500
      • Forum Sophomore 300
      murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
      Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      • Waffles! 25
      • Team Jacob 100
      PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 11:15 am
      User ImageUser Image
      Caleb Devereux
      Fourth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
      Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts (2041)

A successful hit was just what Caleb asked for. Seeing another shot aimed at Wilson, he went to block it and sent it at Byuch.

Company : Slytherins...

OOC : Silver Team Beater
                                                      Aiming: Byuch Saving: Wilson - Total Roll: 8 (failed to save)
                                                      AC: 17
                                                      Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                      Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams
                                                      Green Team
                                                      Chasers - Vilhelmina and Yancy
                                                      Beaters - Cian and William
                                                      Seeker - Byuch

Silver Team
                                                      Chasers - Wilson and Callista
                                                      Beater - Caleb
                                                      Seeker - Whitney

Keeper - Jeremiah

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                      And put it rather rudely as well
                                                      Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                      Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                      Slytherin!

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
      PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:16 pm
      Well I know I'm not the one you thought you knew back in high school
      Never going, never showing up when we had to
      Attention that we crave don't tell us to behave,
      I'm sick of always hearing act your age

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧЄƇƠƝƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƦЄƧЄƦƔЄ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will had failed to steal the quaffle from Yancy and had watched the opposing team make a goal with a sigh. When the quaffle was in his possession, he'd barely had it a few seconds before he was hit mid back by a bludger dropping it and having it stolen by someone else. With a groan, he turned and flew back around to try and snatch it back.

Position: Silver Team Chaser
      AC: 13
      Modifiers: +2 to Steal +2 to Shoot (-1)
      Roll: 15 (swiped)
      Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
      Lives: [X] [O] [O]

Julian Galaksylph

Quote:

I don't want to waste my time
      Become another casualty of society
      I'll never fall in line
      Become another victim of your conformity
      And back down

Yukina101
      Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
      • Vocalizing Hisser 25
      • Hellraiser 500
      • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
      Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
      • Vocalizing Hisser 25
      • Hellraiser 500
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 1:19 pm
      Well I know I'm not the one you thought you knew back in high school
      Never going, never showing up when we had to
      Attention that we crave don't tell us to behave,
      I'm sick of always hearing act your age

ƧЄƇƠƝƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƦЄƧЄƦƔЄ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will grinned as he got back the quaffle and sped off towards the goals.

Position: Silver Team Chaser
      AC: 13
      Modifiers: +2 to Steal +2 to Shoot (-1)
      Roll: ~
      Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
      Lives: [X] [O] [O]

Quote:

Quote:

I don't want to waste my time
      Become another casualty of society
      I'll never fall in line
      Become another victim of your conformity
      And back down

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
      PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:08 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Docked away

Yancy sighed when he failed to steal. Wilson got the ball back and Yancy shot forward to try once more.

Final Roll: 15
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC steal/throw
                                                        -/3
                                                        10-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
      - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 4:09 pm
      User ImageUser Image

Docked away

Yancy grinned when he came away with the quaffle. He set off towards the goal posts.

Final Roll: 15
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC steal/throw
                                                        1/3
                                                        10-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
      - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games