Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko had been hoping to be untied... but his hopes were dashed.
It seemed that Hayato was smarter than his little brother had been.
Carefully, the blond turned just enough so that he would still be laying on his side, but be able to take the food. From that position, it would have taken a good amount of energy for him to right himself on his own...
He opened his mouth hesitantly... before taking the offered omelet and beef and chewing slowly.
The pianist was starving yes... but he wasn't going to act like it. He didn't want to give Hayato the satisfaction of watching that weakness too.
Licking his lips afterward, Naoko frowned slightly. "I... I'm parched..." the blond whispered, hoping he'd get something to drink more than get food.
His mouth was dry as cotton...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:00 pm
Like a thief in the night...
User Image

Well, he was embarrassed!

"Ah...where have my manners gone! I'm sorry. Didn't think how thirsty you must be...I keep water by my nightstand, so it just slipped my mind that I haven't given you the same..."
He got up, rushing down the stairs, leaving the food behind, sitting on the floor.
When he returned, he had a large glass of water with a purple silly straw in it.
Sitting back down, he offered the blond the water, holding the straw in between two fingers to keep it from slipping around.

"There you go. You'll feel better after you drink this." he said, watching the blond drink up.

Taking the chopsticks, the kidnapper took a bite of strawberry, then a bite of rice, followed by offering Naoko the same.

"So...tell me about Jun..." he asked, making his own brand of small talk as they shared their meal.
He wanted to hear Naoko's take on things, his experiences, his perspective on the wayward little brother....and, especially, what exactly he thought had changed about Jun, as he had mentioned before.
Something had changed...
That caught Hayato's attention. As far as he knew, Jun did not change. He was a creature of habit, and everything he did had a method, a certain way.
If Jun had changed...that could pose a problem. All change could be...was a way for his brother to get further from his grasp.

I am come to steal it all away...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:06 pm

Water had been something Naoko was craving far more than food. He drank and drank... downing half the glass through the straw before releasing it from his lips.
"Jun is..." he began, before taking the offered bite. "Jun is reclaiming his place in the industry." the blond whispered, not wanting to speak very loudly, mainly because his throat hurt from crying.
Everything just felt so weird...
Hayato was acting like Jun had before, in a way... and yet this man was far more dangerous... far more sneaky than his little brother had been.
It frightened Oumori... to be talking to this man as if nothing had happened. And yet, he knew if he kept silent... well... there was always the chance Hayato could still go after Sai anyway.
"He is working for SMASH...."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:18 pm
User Image

"Oh, I know all that. I've been watching him for a long time now...just before the accident that left him in the hospital. Hell, I visited him every day, though I never once spoke to a doctor. Usually, I just looked in from outside the door. I want to know more about him...as a person. I've only been able to get so close, from my position. How was he, with you...and what is so different about him now?"
He wasn't looking for anything in particular, wasn't trying to get any sort of relevant information out of the pianist...he just wanted to know more about what his beloved little brother had done with himself during all their years apart.
Though...he might be able to take what he learned and apply it when he got Jun in front of him.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:22 pm

"He... he stopped..." Naoko whispered, looking down, afraid of what this might cause. "He stopped chasing me... over the last couple days, I mean... don't know why... I figured he got the hint about me and... and..." his amber eyes moved to focus on the corpse of the violinist, but he couldn't say his name...
Taking a quick breath, Naoko shook his head. "I don't know what he's been doing since he came out of the coma... he broke a SMASH piano... assaulted me on a balcony... but... but that was it really... he... I mean... it's been a busy time for... for everyone..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:32 pm
User Image

Putting his chopsticks down, Hayato looked rather surprised.

"So...you mean to tell me...that he's given up on you?"
It seemed like that was something almost impossible for Hayato to process. It just didn't compute.
Jun didn't just give up on things. He had always taught Jun to be that way.
Something had to have happened.
Something big.
Or...he found something that he wanted more.

"I wouldn't have expected that from Jun..." he stated, offering Naoko more food.

"So..." he said after a long moment of silence. "Did he meet someone else?" he asked, looking right at Naoko, ready to see if he lied to him or not.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:42 pm

Naoko took the food, chewing carefully for a long moment before he answered. "Wakaranai..." the blond eventually whispered. "He... well... I tried to avoid him as much as possible... I'd hoped he'd get the hint... then he wasn't allowed on the rehearsal stage after he broke the piano and I didn't... I mean, I didn't see him til the concert and he just... he was different..."
Well... it WAS the truth...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:06 pm
User Image

"I see..." he said, accepting Naoko's answer for the truth.
Without another word, he ate, and fed Naoko, until the food was gone.
In silence, he carried the plate away, back down the stairs to be washed.
Returning minutes later, he brought another glass of water, this one for Naoko to keep for later.

"So...he had taken to breaking things over you, then he just gives up? Well...the way that seems, either you truly broke his heart and he gave in.....or.....there's somebody else." Hayato gave a smirk.
With most people, it was 50/50 either way...but, knowing Jun, there was a 99% chance that his attentions had been drawn elsewhere.
He really, really hadn't been one to just give up on something he wanted.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Sitting in silence, Naoko didn't really move from where he was... in fact, he was comfortable, and certainly didn't want to entertain the idea of escaping.
At least not yet... not until he was sure he could get away with it... though, the poor pianist didn't even know where the hell he was to begin with.
"Hayato... if... if he has given up... or turned his attention elsewhere... are... are you going to kill me? I mean, I'd be no use to you anymore... ne?..." the blond asked softly when his captor returned.
It was a valid point.
If Jun didn't care... then why would the man come to Hayato in the first place.
Especially since Jun would understand the consequences of his actions...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image

"Kill you? Well....I suppose that depends...." Naoko's captor seemed to ponder that.

"I find it hard to believe that Jun would just let me end your life. Really, I do. Not to say it is impossible, but not what I would expect. You do have a point, though. He may not react to all this in the way that I imagined. If that is the case....if he refuses to come for you...well, then I suppose it's up to you. I mean...after what happened to fairy boy over there," he motioned to the lifeless violinist, "I can't exactly just let you go. If you want to die, I can oblige that. If not, then you can stay with me. I wouldn't mind keeping a pretty kitten like yourself..."

So those were the choices...but at least there was a choice, though it was a damned-if-you-do kind of situation.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Did he want to die?
Naoko had always been so afraid of death before... he still was, truth be told. Afraid to die and no one would ever know what had happened to him...
Sai would probably go looking for years... maybe the rest of his life... and never learn the truth.
That frightened Naoko the most really... leaving behind someone who loved him.
"I... suppose I can't exactly refuse either... can I?" Naoko whispered, wanting to rub the back of his neck in distress. "I killed him... so... so even if you set me free... I don't think I could... could live with myself..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:38 pm
User Image

"Well....it's whatever you want." he said, dismissively, leaning against the wall and resting his elbow in Ryu's shoulder, the violinist's head falling forward a bit as his body was moved.

"So....what shall we do this fine, early morning?" he asked, almost as though he were simply entertaining a guest.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:56 pm

Amber eyes focused on Ryu then on Hayato. "Are... are you going to... to leave him like this?" the blond asked, feeling so very wrong about it all. "I... I mean... I... I don't know what he would want... burial or... or cremation but..." he shook his head, "This is wrong, Hayato. If... if I'm good... can... can I bury him?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:00 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Hospital

Many soft words that filled his head seemed to mingle with the dreams he was having. He felt the sun rise and promises made. Promises...what promises but then someone said "I love you." That was all well and good in Shou's mind as he dressed the dolls of his dream. Always dolls but he never understood why. However the interruption of one such voice saying sweet words pulled the star closer to waking thoughts.

"Mm??" He blinked a few times and then for the second time realized who he was sleeping on. But this time the man was waking. "Oh...well um...seems I've been rather forward in my sleep, Hayato-kun. But you're body was...rather cozy to lie with. He started to pull up just a little as if to give Hayato space. Although, he probably could have been just as happy to stay right where he was.

"Did you sleep well?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:50 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

As soon as Shou started to move, Hayato's strong arms brought him back down, cradling his head against his chest.

"No...don't get up. Not just yet..." he whispered, gently stroking the angel's hair.
He didn't want to let go of the moment, of the closeness he so longed for.

"You're pretty cozy to lie with yourself..." he added, softly kissing the top of the smaller man's head.

"I slept great...because of you. Normally, I'm quite the tosser and turner..." Hayato wriggled a little beneath his 'nap partner', bringing Shou's legs to either side of his hips, making them both a little more comfortable.

"You know...I don't mind if you're a little forward in your sleep...I'm a little forward too. I was the one holding you, after all..."

Judging by the look of things, they had slept a lot longer than the nap that had originally been planned. The sun was rising...but it didn't seem anyone had tried to call them or come find them. Chances were, things were still the same way they left them.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games