Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:06 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

Something else? o_o Yeah.... YEAH! That sounds like a plan! Heeey... this could work for me. ^^
I got my blue ceramic mug for 150g. =] Granted it won't inflate, but I can still make gold off of it. xD

I bought my mug from the store. ^^; I just really wanted something to go with the cigarette. Something that really represents what I look like in the morning!
XD There is no way that I'd want my avatar to look like how I do when I roll out of bed.

And~ I've never said the b-word in here. x] I'm not in this thread for the gold though. xD

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:35 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

Something else? o_o Yeah.... YEAH! That sounds like a plan! Heeey... this could work for me. ^^
I got my blue ceramic mug for 150g. =] Granted it won't inflate, but I can still make gold off of it. xD

I bought my mug from the store. ^^; I just really wanted something to go with the cigarette. Something that really represents what I look like in the morning!
XD There is no way that I'd want my avatar to look like how I do when I roll out of bed.

And~ I've never said the b-word in here. x] I'm not in this thread for the gold though. xD

My hair would be standing a lot more than it is with my avatar. But otherwise, that's a good representation of myself. Minus gills. And the last time I slept with my shoes on I woke up in my backyard. I'm not really sure what happened. o_o;  

Oulixeus
Crew

Miss Hino

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:16 am
Oulixeus
Honesty Won
?

so... I was watching sailor moon and I came across a very interesting thing.

<3 Sailor Moon.

What did you come across? I'm curious. ^^

luna changes color throughout the anime, and serena's hands bet bigger and smaller and bigger again. ^^; it's bad that I notice that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:16 am
Honesty Won
Oulixeus
Honesty Won
?

<3 Sailor Moon.

luna changes color throughout the anime, and serena's hands bet bigger and smaller and bigger again. ^^; it's bad that I notice that.

Yeah. I noticed that the animation on the outer senshi is pretty bad at times. I asked my friend whos in animation and she told me it was likely because they had two animation teams and one of them was really bad. lol  

Oulixeus
Crew

Miss Hino

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:24 am
Oulixeus
Honesty Won
Oulixeus
Honesty Won
?

<3 Sailor Moon.

Yeah. I noticed that the animation on the outer senshi is pretty bad at times. I asked my friend whos in animation and she told me it was likely because they had two animation teams and one of them was really bad. lol

probably.

People are trying to copy the actual artist and failing. sad.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:30 pm
Does anyone else like anime here?  

Oulixeus
Crew

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:36 pm
Well... ^^; There ends my quest for forum domination. I got half way though. I halfly dominated the forum. o_o; I was hyper. What?  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:51 pm
Oulixeus
Well... ^^; There ends my quest for forum domination. I got half way though. I halfly dominated the forum. o_o; I was hyper. What?
^^ I was wondering what you were up to...

Thank you for actually replying to the topics and not spamming. =]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:41 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
^^ I was wondering what you were up to...

Thank you for actually replying to the topics and not spamming. =]

No problemo. Maybe my quest for forum domination won't come to a complete end. Let's just say that the forum may have won the battle. But I will win the war. o_o;  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:12 am
I befreinded someone I never thought I would befriend .cheers for self.

O-Chan

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:49 am
O-Chan

Who, who? ^_^ Can I be your friend too?  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:00 am
Oulixeus
O-Chan

Um it's a user in a thread called MPT, pixle dust is her name ^^;; never thought we would be friends @.@
^___^ if you want to we can. This account doesn't really have freinds via friends list though ^^;;;

O-Chan

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:30 pm
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan

Um it's a user in a thread called MPT, pixle dust is her name ^^;; never thought we would be friends @.@
^___^ if you want to we can. This account doesn't really have freinds via friends list though ^^;;;

*poke* That's cool. So whom do I friend if I want to be friends with thee O-chan? ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 1:43 pm
O-Chan
Oulixeus
O-Chan

Is that the person who thought Nift didn't like her because he didn't post in her profile?  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:12 pm
I want ice cream. Badly. And I want to eat it while I watch a movie. Very badly. Why can't ice cream be diet food? ;_;  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games