Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Cloudpaw happily looked up at his mentor "HI!!"

Pantherclaw looked at his apprentice knowing that he could handle being a mentor now

((Srry Shadowclaw your apprentice is a hyper active runt plus he was supprose to be a mca ))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:05 am

"Do you want to see our territory?" Shadowclaw asked. Good thing he knew it having lived here his whole life.

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:41 pm

Cloudpaw nodded and bouced around happily

((patahstar why couldn't Cloudpaw become a mca?))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Dustpaw purred and sat beside Pantherclaw. He had been a good friend to his mother when his father had dissapeared for a few moons. He was always near the nursery and even helped Bluepaw when she discovered her changing fur. He was the only person Dustpaw wanted as a mentor, and he had gotten his wish.

Spiceshadow

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:03 pm

turns to tawnypaw "who'd you get as a mentor.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:58 am

"Scarclaw. But I haven't seen her around. But you should really be asking Bluepaw. She got Patchstar!"

Spiceshadow

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:54 pm

((AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! *Pantherclaw hugs Dustpaw*lol))

Pantherclaw purred at his new apprentice "So want to take a look around the territory?"Patherclaw asked
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:11 pm

"Yeah!" Dustpaw jumped to his paws and smiled happily. He had been waiting for this his entire life. He was about to see MoonClan terriotry. He was bursting with excitment.

Bluepaw sat by Patchstar's den waiting for her to appear. Patchstar was her mentor, so she had to wait for her to return before they could start training.

Spiceshadow

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:54 pm

waspkit sighed. "i'm around the age to be an apprentice,it is six moons, right?"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:19 pm

On the border between moonclan and snowclan, a tiny kit mewed. it hed jet black fur, large blue ayes and fifteen grayish-blue spots on it's back.

SpecterSolemn

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:03 am

Panda--Chan
(xD sorry Cinderstar! PATCHY LUFFS YOU!)

Patchstar's ears perked right up. "Y-your...mate?" She asked, astonished. Mosspelt, of all warriors, was sneaking out and seeing a tomcat who was a...loner?? Patchstar shook her head violently. She never would've expected this from Mosspelt. "Very well then, I trust you've chosen your mate well," Patchstar said quietly, hoping it was true.

Turning her attention to the small kit, Patchstar purred and rested her fluffy tail in the kit's head. "Hello Fuzzykit."

(u betta be sorry!!! Next time i'm gunna smack u silly!!)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:01 pm

Whispkit Jumped up and down, tripping over her own paws.

Currently Dead Account

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Dragongirl26
((Patchstar why can't Cloudkit become a medicine cat?))

(because we have Reedblossom, Wishsong, Leafpetal, Lightstone all for medicine cats. we should only have TWO! D: )
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:23 pm

xX i Go By MaNy NaMeSXx
((tghe hilarity is gonna be waspkit attempting to put up with fuzzykit until patchy makes her an aprentice, which she was supposed to be already))

ACK! whoops! i'll fix that...go check the post with the apprentice ceremony...

and LOL cinderstar. you wish!

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Patchstar emerged from her den and looked around for her apprentice Bluepaw, until she spotted the young grayish-blue she-cat.

"Bluepaw! Can you go tell Joltflash, Scarclaw, Shadowclaw and Pantherclaw to come out to the forest with me? Tell them to bring their apprentices with them? We're going to explore the territory Bluepaw nodded and dashed off. Patchstar went to go tell Eagleheart she was in charge of camp til the moonclan leader got back from the territory tour.
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games