Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 2:27 am
Lt. Brookman
The User Image emote very much reminds of Masters of DOOM, where people do this to John while chanting "We're not worthy! We're not worthy! We're not worthy!"

Aaaaa, I see. surprised
......so that´s where that joke originally comes from... surprised

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:47 am
Hello computer, I missed you. How about some Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Borderlands and maybe, if I'm up to it, RAGE. talk2hand  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

BloodyMary76

Witty Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:42 am
Lt. Brookman
Hello computer, I missed you. How about some Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Borderlands and maybe, if I'm up to it, RAGE. talk2hand

Not RAGE. Anything but RAGE.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:15 am
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman

You're right, after finally finishing Vegas 2 on realistic I could do with something less rage inducing in all honesty. If I were using a controller I would have smashed that b*****d by now. Can you guess where I lost my marbles? Yes, the refinery level. Ffffffff- And that boss battle with the chopper was a barrel of laughs as well. Seriously, all my hate!  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

BloodyMary76

Witty Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:29 am
Lt. Brookman
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman

You're right, after finally finishing Vegas 2 on realistic I could do with something less rage inducing in all honesty. If I were using a controller I would have smashed that b*****d by now. Can you guess where I lost my marbles? Yes, the refinery level. Ffffffff- And that boss battle with the chopper was a barrel of laughs as well. Seriously, all my hate!

I think having a boss battle in a tactical game is a barrel of laughs anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:48 pm
got into the World of Warplanes closed beta... sweeeet  

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:57 am
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman

It's a good thing I was home at the time, I was swearing like a sailor by the time I finally beat that boss.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:19 am
gonk I finished Starcraft 2 finally.
It was good. crying

Next; Shadowgrounds. ninja

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BloodyMary76

Witty Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:22 am
Lt. Brookman
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman

It's a good thing I was home at the time, I was swearing like a sailor by the time I finally beat that boss.

When Bryan and I completed it and faced it we where fairly confused, and it was certainly a letdown. A helicopter gunship really broke down the flow of the game and the few deaths we faced to it weren't seen as challenges, but a strange and unfun concept thrown at us in the last minutes of our otherwise fairly enjoyable experience.

I can say for certain that when we first waded out there with our silenced weapons sporting full black camo we where at a loss of what to do against a GUNSHIP during DAYLIGHT on a TENNIS COURT-ish area.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:30 am
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman

When Bryan and I completed it and faced it we where fairly confused, and it was certainly a letdown. A helicopter gunship really broke down the flow of the game and the few deaths we faced to it weren't seen as challenges, but a strange and unfun concept thrown at us in the last minutes of our otherwise fairly enjoyable experience.

I can say for certain that when we first waded out there with our silenced weapons sporting full black camo we where at a loss of what to do against a GUNSHIP during DAYLIGHT on a TENNIS COURT-ish area.
I emptied my Glock into Gabe when I got the chance.

"Blah blah blah, I'm a whiney b***h Bishop, punish me for being a ******** up and a bad boy."

One punishment coming right up ********. Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap, emptied an entire clip on full-auto into his carcass.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:31 am
Asmondai
Next; Shadowgrounds. ninja
A better game than SC2.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:10 am
Lt. Brookman
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman

"Blah blah blah, I'm a whiney b***h Bishop, punish me for being a ******** up and a bad boy."

One punishment coming right up ********. Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap, emptied an entire clip on full-auto into his carcass.

Him going rogue never even made sense to me.

"I don't want to defuse the bomb this time, even though we do it the same way everytime. OH NO I GOT SHOT. WHICH HAPPENS ALL THE TIME TOO. OH NO, I'M PERFECTLY FINE. I HATE YOU ALL FOREVER."  

BloodyMary76

Witty Conversationalist

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:14 am
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman

"I don't want to defuse the bomb this time, even though we do it the same way everytime. OH NO I GOT SHOT. WHICH HAPPENS ALL THE TIME TOO. OH NO, I'M PERFECTLY FINE. I HATE YOU ALL FOREVER."
He's such a ******** up. We really need to go through that game some time, go all Sam Fisher on those bitches. I've got a move or two to show off. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:18 am
Lt. Brookman
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman

He's such a ******** up. We really need to go through that game some time, go all Sam Fisher on those bitches. I've got a move or two to show off. ninja

Maaaybeee. : o Got some hax huh?  

BloodyMary76

Witty Conversationalist

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:22 am
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman
STFU and Color
Lt. Brookman

Maaaybeee. : o Got some hax huh?
Art thou avoiding me? Art mine skills too good for thee?  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games