Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:03 pm
apostrophes and commas are your friend. i'm off for the night, for i have to be up for work in 5 hours. g'night macabre, luri, drifter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:05 pm
Dr_lecter1988
apostrophes and commas are your friend. i'm off for the night, for i have to be up for work in 5 hours. g'night macabre, luri, drifter.

*Waves goodnight to those who wander off to find comfort in their beds*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:05 pm
Hello, everyone.

Peaceful night I trust?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:09 pm
celebie.exe
Hello, everyone.

Peaceful night I trust?

It's just another night.
Um, if you want to know what's in each box I'm sure any price guide would be able to give you a listing. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:14 pm
lurichan
celebie.exe
Hello, everyone.

Peaceful night I trust?

It's just another night.
Um, if you want to know what's in each box I'm sure any price guide would be able to give you a listing. 3nodding

I already know ... thank you.

I think I will keep them for now, or forever. Thank you very much, Lurichan. I never got to through you a guild party. Did you still want one?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:17 pm
celebie.exe
lurichan
celebie.exe
Hello, everyone.

Peaceful night I trust?

It's just another night.

I think I will keep them for now, or forever. Thank you very much, Lurichan. I never got to through you a guild party. Did you still want one?

Well, halloween is coming up, so who knows, you might just want to open them up then for the fun items.

A party could be fun. ^_^ It's always good to have celebartions with friends whether it be over something major or something minor. It's great to just get together and enjoy eachother's company really. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:25 pm
Thank you for putting my name in your donators list in your profile. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:27 pm
lurichan
celebie.exe
lurichan
celebie.exe
Hello, everyone.

Peaceful night I trust?

It's just another night.

Well, halloween is coming up, so who knows, you might just want to open them up then for the fun items.

A party could be fun. ^_^ It's always good to have celebartions with friends whether it be over something major or something minor. It's great to just get together and enjoy eachother's company really. ^_^

I guess I shall open indeed.

Though, I think I look pleanty the part as I stand now. I no longer need wonder in undies. Thankies

^^  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:32 pm
celebie.exe

Though, I think I look pleanty the part as I stand now. I no longer need wonder in undies. Thankies

^^

*nods* I figured it was the least I could do to at least find you a skirt. I found it in the exchange for 1k. ^_^ I guess I'm doing a little bit of bargin shopping now instead of buying things directly from the stores.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:37 pm
lurichan
celebie.exe

^^

*nods* I figured it was the least I could do to at least find you a skirt. I found it in the exchange for 1k. ^_^ I guess I'm doing a little bit of bargin shopping now instead of buying things directly from the stores.

welcome to celebie.exe aka. el cheapo. I did that ever since becoming a member.  

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:39 pm
celebie.exe
lurichan
celebie.exe

^^

welcome to celebie.exe aka. el cheapo. I did that ever since becoming a member.

*lol* It really depends on what it is and if I see it in the exchange or not. Some things (like G-LoL) items end up in the exchange frequently and others don't, so it depends on what it is on whether I just buy it directly from the store or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:45 pm
Well, it's almost 2 am and I really should catch a nap. *waves* have a good night.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:47 am
Good morning.

Choke on every dream you've ever had  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:27 am
IY_and_MCR
Good morning.

Choke on every dream you've ever had

Morning, IY

Must run to school. I am late again ... ttyl.

BUT

Hello

ieatyourtclol

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:25 am
*pops in* My brain isn't as fuzzy as last night, but I'm still tired. -_-*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games