Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:43 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
ok dude im in tech. high school, also im in a computer networking and programing class. I have to learn javascript and cobol ya you wonder why i dont like grammer.

Excuse me, that is not excuse at all.
I am tech as well, I know java/c++/vb/dos/unix.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:44 pm
Drifter, bug off, Macabre has more clout here than most guild members, they've earned respect, you on the other hand have yet to prove your worth. *arms himself with his stick*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:46 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Drifter_Xwolf
ok dude im in tech. high school, also im in a computer networking and programing class. I have to learn javascript and cobol ya you wonder why i dont like grammer.

Dang beats me actuly i'm doing c++ next year in my math class, and i think VB or i alredy did i forget. I i can tell its gana be hell  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:47 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Macabre_Cogitation
Drifter_Xwolf

Dang beats me actuly i'm doing c++ next year in my math class, and i think VB or i alredy did i forget. I i can tell its gana be hell

::cringes::
I don't really know that much, I just stare at the screen, look at what ithe coding creates, and figure out what does what.

I just really suggest a typing class, for that way, if you are going to go in the computer field, it is easier to type out memos and the like for your boss(s). Just a suggestion really.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:48 pm
*sigh* It's going to be a long night, isn't it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:48 pm
luri, art thou on aim currently?  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:49 pm
I also suggest getting a head start on C++ over the summer, it is not an easy language to just jump into.

I still struggle with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:49 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Drifter, bug off, Macabre has more clout here than most guild members, they've earned respect, you on the other hand have yet to prove your worth. *arms himself with his stick*
I,m sorry sir !!! i'll behave, but learn to take a joke please  

Drifter_Xwolf

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:50 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Dr_lecter1988

you know who i am right? when a Mod's in a bad mood, s'not nice to make comments. an currently i'm in a pissy one.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:51 pm
lurichan

The fact that there is almost always 24 hours in a day, and someone says a long day/night, I constantly think there is a clock somewhere in the world that adds one more hour per day, everytime someone says that, thus creating a longer day, in which will continualy grow time-wise, until humanity realizes time is just a saddening way of representing a point in history, that will further develop into an issue as the human brain wraps around time as a means to help get through a "day", becoming even more dependant upon the "hands" which make the world "go round".  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:52 pm
Dr_lecter1988
luri, art thou on aim currently?

I wasn't at the time you asked, but I turned it on now so that you could AIM me if you so wished.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:53 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

The fact that there is almost always 24 hours in a day, and someone says a long day/night, I constantly think there is a clock somewhere in the world that adds one more hour per day, everytime someone says that, thus creating a longer day, in which will continualy grow time-wise, until humanity realizes time is just a saddening way of representing a point in history, that will further develop into an issue as the human brain wraps around time as a means to help get through a "day", becoming even more dependant upon the "hands" which make the world "go round".

You know what thats friggin genius. (applause) That kinda kinda makes sence in i wierd paridoxical way.  

Drifter_Xwolf

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:56 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

*watches my brain spin into the whirlwind logic*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:57 pm
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

*watches my brain spin into the whirlwind logic*

::stands aside in awe of the words which have found their way out of my brain::
Well, this is a sign that I must get some rest so that I do not sit and laugh at the word, loop, for half an hour during English, again.
Night all.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:58 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Drifter_Xwolf
Dr_lecter1988

you know who i am right? when a Mod's in a bad mood, s'not nice to make comments. an currently i'm in a pissy one.

Your sir scare me, and im going to leave this conversation at that till another day where you are not so (pissy) as you say ok.This is only a goodby im trying to be polite not snobby i might be digging deeper by saying thing but id like to make it clear.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games