Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:29 pm
Remus smiled, sitting down behind Kathryn on the bed, wondering why he hadn't bothered to bring a brush with him. Shaking his head, he ran his fingers through the red strands.

"Yes, it is a bit difficult to braid ones hair alone," he said with a smile as he started working on making a braid. "I had to do this for Lily a number of times when I was in school and I perfected the art on my cousin, so I'm quite good at it now since she's refused to let me forget how to do it."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:59 pm
Kathryn smirked, the image of a teenage Remus amused her, especially one who is braiding a girl's hair. She closed her eyes, relaxing as her hair tugged on her scalp like an odd massage.

"She sounds like a smart girl," Kathryn commented with a chuckle. Furrowing her brow, she tapped her forehead in thought. "Hey, what happened to Sirius?"

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:31 pm
"Very smart," Remus said. "Sirius is off getting ready for the ball. He won't be ready until ten minutes before it starts knowing him."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:32 pm
"That's kind of sad... He takes longer than me" Kathryn said with a smirk. "So why do you think Dumbledore made this the second task? It seems kind of pointless"  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:35 pm
Remus shrugged.

"If there were more people I could say it would be to foster team work or something," he answered, "but I suppose he just wanted us to take a break from injuring ourselves."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:37 pm
Kathryn nodded, before realising that it was probably not the best thing to do while someone was messing with your hair. Uttering a sorry, she turned the topic around.

"Hey... How did you tell Sirius you were a werewolf? Wasn't he... Scared?"

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:41 pm
Remus smiled, fixing a few of the strands that had come undone.

"I didn't tell Sirius," he answered softly. "He, James, and Peter figured it out in our second year. Sirius finally got the nerve to corner me in the common room. He wasn't scared. He was just...angry that I hadn't told him. I think I was the one that was scared. I'd thought he'd tell everyone."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:45 pm
Kathryn was having the time of her life, picturing Sirius and Remus as teenagers. It was fairly simple.

"Well everything turned out well though, so that's good" Kathryn pointed out.

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:55 pm
Remus nodded.

"It worked out quite well," he said, tying off the end of the braid and smiling in triumph. "All done. Come on, we should probably be going. It's getting close to the start of the ball and I'm sure Dumbledore said not to be late."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:07 pm
Sirius was clean, his face had been washed, his teeth had been brushed twice now, he had practically given himself a manicure and a pedicure, he was in his robes, his shoes were shined to perfection. His long hair was tied back and he stared at himself in the mirror before grabbing his tooth brush and tooth paste and brushing his teeth again.

When he was done he frantically searched his robes for any sign of tooth paste that might've appeared. Finding none, he sighed and looked back into the mirror, content, until he remembered Remus requested his hair down. Cursing, Sirius let his hair down and brushed it again.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:17 pm
Kathryn hopped off the bed and reached up to pat her now perfectly braided hair. She took her head and smiled as the plait whipped around.

"Neat," She said "Thanks so much". Kathryn flattened her jacket and gazed up at Remus' hazel eyes and nodded. "Okay let's go... Is Sirius going to meet you there or something?" She asked as she made her way to the door and opened it, inviting Remus to exit first.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:21 pm
"You know," he said, "I really have no idea. We never really said. I suppose we ought to wait for him in the common room."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:30 pm
Sirius muttered and fussed over his hair. While he appreciated that Remus liked it, it was just too long to keep down. He contemplated cutting it right there, before crinkling his nose in disgust, Remus would have a hissy fit. Sighing he put the tie around his wrist, just in case, and looked over himself in the mirror one more time.

Muttering, Sirius reached for his tooth brush before stopping and trying to remember how many times he had brushed his teeth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:36 pm
"Okie dokie" Kathryn said before skipping out the door and shutting it behind her. She cocked her head and reached up, point to his hair.

"There's a hair poking up at the back of your head... Just so you know" She muttered. "You might want to flatten it"

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:38 pm
"Hmm?" reaching back, Remus ran his fingers through his hair. "It's getting long now. Difficult to manage. I suppose Sirius must be going through torture with his own. I suppose he'll have to cut it after all this. It's nearly as long as it was when he left Azkaban."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff