Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxservedxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:29 pm
Eeee, when I'm old enough I'm getting the Dark Mark as a tattoo ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:35 pm
Happy 1st Anniversary everyone! heart  

Mizuci

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:25 pm
I might get the Dark Mark. But first I have about three other tattoos that I'm aiming for and one I know is going to be expensive!.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:50 pm
If I ever got a tattoo, I wouldn't get a Dark Mark. I don't care how much I like HP there's no way I'm going to get something that will be on my arm forever, and besides when I'm older my love for HP will probably die.  

Lunar_Blade

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:55 pm
When I get a tatoo (well if I get one which I prolly will because I can) I'm most likely going to get one of the ring with like the word engravings. Here let me explain it
It will be an arm band and it will be like a ring around my arm.

Well I think it's cool at least.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:44 pm
I'm looking at a celtic dragon for my next one.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:02 pm
I'm getting the Dark Mark on my left forearm and then eventually I want a dragon on my back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:09 am
^_^ My dragon's going on my left bicep.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:24 pm
*Hugs Cade back* I still have two more T's to bring home, though. Oral math and Biology. I'm getting the Biology tomorrow.

Oh, and to add into the tattoo discussion, I want the japanese sign for Snake on my right shoulder, a thorned rose on my ankle and a snake entwined on my left forearm, the head resting on the back of my hand. I need to save a s**t load of cash for that...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:30 pm
Yeah, the last one's going to cost a bundle.  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:38 am
I'd rather get some new clothes or a haircut.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:02 am
Transvesticade
Yeah, the last one's going to cost a bundle.

I know. I dont think I'll ever get it, plus I think my boyfriend would stop me if I'm still with him at that time... He doesnt like tat's all that much, I'm afraid...
Sad really, as I love them.

Oh, and I didnt get a T on my biology, but almost. I got a C-, so its not as bad as I thought. I was told that if I'd bother actually doing my homework, I'd become really good at biology. Tell me something I dont know, please?

HellsBitch

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:06 am
I'm horrible at sciences and mathematics. They just don't compute into my brain properly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:17 am
Howdy Ho!
sorry for my absense, if it was noticed rofl.
ANYWAY, I just found out that the GEPAS (Grade Eight Preliminary Assessments I believe) that I've been working my rear off for have finally paid off!

I don't know about science though for that one I did the "Einee Meanie Minee Mo" method of testing, but for the other two in language arts I got 12th highest along with my friend in the school and for mathamatics I got advanced proficient. ^^

This makes me wonder if that's how I got Honors Algebra...*shrugs*, being that I've been a C student all year.

Does anyone know the difference between regular Algebra and Honors Algebra? They're both Algebra I but I don't see much more of a difference than Honors.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:26 am
I am lousy at science, too, but I was told that if I bothered sit down and learn the stuff, I'd be really good at it. There's just this teeny tiny thing called 'will'... I hate reading about plants. I wanna work with the human body. I swear, if I had had a teacher who taught us human body-stuff, I wouldnt be failing everything.

@Chick: I dont even know what an Honor Student is... sweatdrop  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces