Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:36 am
Masquanade
you can make one in the chatterbox. i have a myspace but i've never updated it. I just have livejournal and I keep a facebook account as well- but I've kind of dropped the whole facebook thing.

OH i didn't get to see my band perform last night. It was a pep band. crying

Awww, poor Masq. sad At least you had fun?

I start pep band Tuesday. =P  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:48 am
Pep band is awesome! We didn't do very much, though, because my school doesn't do much other than symphonic band. We can't really afford it, I guess.

My friend Jackie has a Facebook. I wish I was in college. =(

KitoYasha

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:21 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
you can make one in the chatterbox. i have a myspace but i've never updated it. I just have livejournal and I keep a facebook account as well- but I've kind of dropped the whole facebook thing.

OH i didn't get to see my band perform last night. It was a pep band. crying

Awww, poor Masq. sad At least you had fun?

I start pep band Tuesday. =P

mmm yes
it was deffiantly different sitting in the crowd than sitting in the band
i was sitting by some crazy parents sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:52 pm
Durza the Shade, Silver Gryphon, RinoaHeartilly, and Saint-Saens still need to post in the Meet the Mods. Do eet. Do eet now.

iOggy

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:50 pm
iOggy
Durza the Shade, Silver Gryphon, RinoaHeartilly, and Saint-Saens still need to post in the Meet the Mods. Do eet. Do eet now.

I did it I did it i did iiiiiit!

Wow. I sound like I'm about... 2. xd

Masquanade
mmm yes

Ohh. xd There's this one crazy guy that comes to our games... he always brings a cow bell and waves it like crazy.

KitoYasha
Pep band is awesome! We didn't do very much, though, because my school doesn't do much other than symphonic band. We can't really afford it, I guess.

My friend Jackie has a Facebook. I wish I was in college. =(

Facebook... that sounds SO familiar. Someone showed me it before... can't remember who. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:16 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
mmm yes

Ohh. xd There's this one crazy guy that comes to our games... he always brings a cow bell and waves it like crazy.

for a while, one of our drum majors had a middle-aged korean stalker who would come to all of our games, follow him around, and ask for his autograph. it was pretty funny  

froggyfluf

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:22 am
froggyfluf
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
mmm yes

for a while, one of our drum majors had a middle-aged korean stalker who would come to all of our games, follow him around, and ask for his autograph. it was pretty funny

For his autograph?! Wow. xd I'd be feelin' pretty special if someone asked me for an autograph.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:51 am
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy

Good.

On a somewhat related note... Kelly is hawt.

iOggy

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:52 am
iOggy
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy

Good.

lol, hittin' on the Guild Captain~! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:08 pm
iOggy
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy

Good.

Yeah I know.

or well so I've been told. whee  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:42 pm
iOggy
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy

Good.

Allready has the VC job what else is he after?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:56 am
Nothing. Just stating the facts. 3nodding

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:20 am
Just a note to you mods: The Chatterbox isn't a "post whatever you want" subforum. It's STRICTLY for nonband/musical related discussion. Therefore if any people post threads that are music related- guess what? They don't belong in there. I've seen numerous of threads in there that have never been moved. I just moved two topics out of there. So then- just so you know.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:43 am
Masquanade
Just a note to you mods: The Chatterbox isn't a "post whatever you want" subforum. It's STRICTLY for nonband/musical related discussion. Therefore if any people post threads that are music related- guess what? They don't belong in there. I've seen numerous of threads in there that have never been moved. I just moved two topics out of there. So then- just so you know.

Ooopsie. Right. *plasters a stickynote to his monitor to remind himself*

iOggy

froggyfluf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:38 pm
Masquanade

understood.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games