Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:35 pm

Well as much as I would like to brag of my skills Merc to Merc that is saying something if I can sneak up on you. The elf nods to Psy as she and Kyle passes by in greeting. She raises an eyebrow at Kat's question. I did not see her when I woke up with Hauk but I am sure she's here somewhere. Even early mornings do not stop her from thinking of new hijinks.
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:45 pm

Her gaze followed Psy as she walked by with Kyle. "the Queen Mother," she whispered as her hand rested lightly on the hilt of the sword. She turned to look at Anira again, her eyes taking on a faraway look as she seemed to assess the elf for a moment. Not sensing malice towards her Queen, she scanned the room for the one who was the true threat. Her eyes narrowed and changed color ever so slightly from blue to almost black as she spotted he who should not be.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:55 pm

confused I'm sorry? She could have sworn Kat had said something but when she didn't respond to her, and simply stared at her before her gaze turned else where. Anira turned to see where her gaze was and saw it on Psy's ex. I would not worry too much about him today Katana. From the looks of the script re-write there are many a characters who when from having a minor role in this scene to being in the background so we should not have any more blow ups from yesterday. rolleyes She then felt a dark aura emanating from Kat and wondered if her hatred for the person was that harsh. Katana? Are you well? Raising a hand she snaps her fingers in front of the red heads face.
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:43 pm

*eyes grow large looking at this gent*
eek *tries to take in what he asked... is this a joke?...
on one hand Franco did refer to them as earners all the time but...
but well everyone else knows that's a farce, and this one seems like the most intelligent of the bunch sad *
*on the other, Franco is the Don so maybe this sweet man is force to make such idiotic requests on his behalf*
*but something is off, what was said only a few days before?
concerns of her and the rest being seductresses mad and then Leko and Lia making fun of her to her face*
*her face grows hot and her eyes furious, the white contacts seemly melting away*

a good two minutes has passed while she is thinking to herself

*That MUST be it.
Those horrible demonic beings. They are ALWAYS up to mischief!
And what a perfect time too, when this innocent one can't read minds due to the other taking the serpent body form
Why, she'll show them... she'll show ALL of them!* scream

Why... that sounds quite lovely really.
Has Katana already confirmed?

*the Leko-snake looks up to her concerned with how stupid this angel is, raising an eyebrow about the best a snake can raise one.

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Omnompoeia

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:46 pm

Each moment that passed without a word, Antonio worried more and more that something terrible was coming, especially with the increasing levels of rage Ayami's face displayed in her silence. So it came as quite the shock when she actually agreed to it when she finally spoke; enough to make him drop both the lattes he was holding and almost his jaw along with them eek

"A... Are you absolutely sure? sweatdrop You don't want to maybe take a day or so to think about it?" It isn't wise to make the person you're trying to convince second guess themselves or to give them time to think on the answer when they've already given you the one you were asked to get, but the whole situation just seemed... odd. Besides, in a way, it might have actually been easier on him if she had simply declined as he could then put the entire matter behind him once he reported back to Franco. If she wanted to go forward, he was going to have to draw up paperwork and who knows what else. emotion_facepalm

"As far as I've been made aware, katana has not officially confirmed her involvement, yet. The Don himself said he would speak with her about it."
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:19 am

*Will was about to recap his water bottle, when Sergio comes straight up to him, pulls an unwrapped straw out of his pocket and aggressively plunks it into his bottle. The little man just glares at him a moment before speaking, then immediately turns and walks away. Will calls out after him.* This straw better be clean! mad ...Who knows -where- this thing has been! xp

*He pulls the straw out, and as he's inspecting it and his water bottle for any pocket lint or other debris, he feels a sense of uneasiness and looks around to find Katana glaring at him from her seat. His eyes narrow ever so slightly stare just as Anira snapped her fingers to get her attention ...WTF is -her- problem?! stressed Decides right then and there that he -definitely- needs to watch his back around this one. She's already attacked him once for no apparent reason, and it's highly likely that she'll do it again.* stressed ninja

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:00 pm

Kyle makes sure the Mistress is all situated and her latte refilled before excusing himself for just a second. He walks up to Ryzan and presents him with a hard bound book ornately decorated with the finest quality leather, craftsmanship and engraving. Good Morning, Ryzan. I had this made just for you. wink Maybe we can have a drink in the castle bar after filming? The Mistress has hired an excellent Italian Chef specifically for herself and her family. He gets very close to Ryzan in his personal space and looks right into his eyes. Maybe I could interest you in a little Italian delicacy. wink He smirks at Ryzan and winks at him.
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:18 pm

Almost as sudden as she had gone trance-like, she was back, blinking a few times before looking at Anira again and smiling, her eyes back to her normal blue color again.

"Well, if you see her and/or Leko, let them know I'm looking for them. So, what do you think about the revised script for today? I do have to admit, Sergio put on quite the show yesterday. lol "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:21 pm

He’s gone over the new script. As he enters the courtroom he passes everyone without a single glance at anyone in the room, eyes fixed on his lovely bride. He walks up the few stairs, places his hands on the arm rests of her chair and leans in so close she’s literally pinned to the cushioned back. Practically nose to nose with her, he stares at her intensely but speaks very calmly. Is dat Czech gonna be in dis scene? Cause if dat Czech is in dis scene yous film is gonna turns inta one a dem Quentin Tarantino flicks. Capire? twisted
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:34 pm

Anira paused seeing the change in Kat's demeanor again. She kept a mental note as she kept composure. I will be sure to do so. Hopefully it will not take us long to do this scene today. As Kat asked about her view on the revised script. Anira casts the spell for her to shrink to Dory size. Standing full mouse height on the railing now looking up at the red head. Honestly this will work much better. I understand that we've gone off the radar of the original book but it will do the movie some good to have some originality and resemblance to the old text. And Sergio should just stick to makeup. rolleyes

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:51 pm

Stares back at her husband a little bit taken aback at his approach, eek but relaxes after a bit. For the love of Christ, Alfonso! It was a LONG TIME AGO! stressed And besides, he probably doesn’t even remember who I am. rolleyes Lightly smacks him a couple of times on the side of the face. And you know what…you only have yourself to blame. YOU were LATE! talk2hand Now sit down next to me and get ready for filming. whee
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 5:17 pm

Begrudgingly, he has a seat in his throne. It’s true. He was late. stressed He should have gotten there much sooner than he had, but he seriously didn’t think she would go so far as to wed a ******** cop. stare And now he finds out this cop isn’t even a very good cop since she went and slept with some other guy on his watch. But no matter now because now he IS here and when Alfonso Giovanni finds s**t out, s**t gets dealt with. Period.

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 5:31 pm

She smirked, "You got that right, for the most part. I'd still like to know who blew up the glitter bomb on my face. stressed "

She sighed as she looked around, "Still, it's kinda weird to be back, ya know? I still haven't decided if I'm going to stick around or not after this wraps up. Might be odd going back to the Manor after all this time. neutral "

She looked over at Anira, now small enough to fit in a pocket, and gave her a smile. "I hear you're with Showcase now. I hope he's treating you right, or I'll have to have a 'chat' with him. lol "
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 5:40 pm

Lia has had much more time here in this place than I have. I could take it or leave it even with the memories here. The Den is rented out if we ever feel the need to otherwise we consider it a vacation home at this point. Our business is thriving more Manor Town than it ever did here. Granted we have the club here but our delegates are doing well without our supervision. Why not think to do some more traveling if your soul feels unsettled? She blushes when Kat mentions Showcase. She knew it was bound to happen with the history Kat shared with him but she was happy that the fellow mercenary bore no ill will to their relationship. redface Well I have not had the need to chop off either of his heads. To be honest I never thought I would see myself actually having a partner of any kind let alone someone like him. But at the moment, he makes me more happy than I've been since the loss of my family. She drew circles with her toe in the would a little embarrassed. Is...is it okay if I come to you for advice on him if it feels like there's something I cannot figure out with him along the way?

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 5:45 pm

She laughed at the elf's shy request, "OMG, Anira, I'm sorry, but, but, lol I'm probably the -last- person to ask for advice when it comes to him."

She dabbed at her eyes with the back of her hand, hoping like hell she hadn't smudged anything in the process stressed and then gave Anira a smile.

"He can be infuriating, but he does have passion, and if he can channel that passion towards you more than sports, hunting, fishing, hangin' with his 'bros'," she held up her fingers and touched the tip of each as she listed Showcase's many hobbies, "then I'd say you're on the right track with him. smile "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games