Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:25 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

((Out Of Cupcakes: ))

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Rose laughed a little bit at Allister's comment
"yeah, that's what Kalena said. The first dance the academy had, there was a heartless invasion that night. The second time, I got kidnapped by a horde of heartless , so bad that I got overwhelmed. That was a mess" she rubbed behind her head.

"oh god, Rose, don't bring that up." Sasha sighed then looked at Jaecen and Byakko
"im sure she wouldn't mind, she's had hand-me-down clothing before. One time she said she was second hand. I dunno where that came from, but it happened. Excuse me" Sasha left to the back room with X.

Rose looked to Shinochi,
"want to try to get your jacket back and I can try to give Oda my blanket?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:30 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shinochi looked at Byakko, folding her arms and nodding, "Yeah, she'll be snoozing for like, 30 minutes or so. Until then, we won't be able to wake her up." she said as her ears went down. She then looked at Rose with her ears perked up, "Hmm, well, you can try." she said with a smirk. To her, it'd usually be hard to get something out of Odayaka's grip while she slept.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

fox137

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Byakko stretched out and, to her surprise, POOF! She was a fox once more. Byakko yawned exhaustedly. Must've used too much magic...
He crawled onto Odayaka's chest, where the jacket was covering and lay down on top of it. He was out like a light.

Jaecen watched Sasha take X in back. "Kind of sucks my sister isn't able to wear whatever she finds to her taste any more. Wait, what? Crap... I'll keep my mouth shut."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:48 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Rose had gotten up, she wasn't steady. She was still very weak. She was going to try to swap the jacket with the blanket, that was until Byakko crawled on top of Odayaka.
She sighed
"Damn....well that goes that idea."

Misty was thankful to be back on her feet. She turned to Jaecen
"wait, dragons....I though she didn't like dragons. That's how she seemed when I met her."

She then looked at Allister and hugged his arm.

Sasha walked back out with X whom was now in Kurona's clothing, which swallowed her.
"there we go, its still big on her but its new."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light

He smiled weakly. His chest started to hurt. "Seeing her in Kurona's old clothes.... It brings back so many memories before Kurona... Yeah, she loved dragons. Fascinated with them is an understatement. Unfortunately... It still amazes me today with how she can see... If you can really call it seeing..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:10 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi rubbed the back of her head, chuckling a bit as it seemed her jacket was lost to Odayaka and her teammate, Byakko. She looked at Rose, "It's fine, thankfully it's not that cold. Thanks though, get back in bed." she said before looking back at Sasha and Jaecen, listening to their conversation. She sat on Odayaka's bedside.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:06 am
Lana Firanne(HEAD ON)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. While watching from the side, Lana seemed to be spacing out again. That was until a girl in gothic fashion and wings walked up to her and spoke. She had gotten a bit startled, "H-Huh!? U-Uhm, oh uh...y-yes, I am new." she then looked down, "Was it...that obvious?" she said, looking away from.

Flippy flusters Flaky

fox137

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:19 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen was lost in thought. She had made him happy when she came home able to tell it was him. "Kurona's been blind since she was nine..."
Byakko sprawled out on Odayaka's chest. He yawned and rolled to his side. Jaecen watched Byakko. "It's funny... He did the same thing with Kurona, too."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:43 am
kurai_18

Rose sat back in bed.

Misty looked at Jaecen
"Wait....Kurona....your sister.....is blind! Am I missing something. She....I though...saw..us...." this didnt make any sense to misty.

"I mean, ive heard of the blind being better fighters unless you train yourself that way too....but...."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:48 am
Jaecen Light

He nodded. "You never realized? Well, she is pretty independent.... How she sees, it's amazing. I can't really explain it very well but I'd have to call it something like thermal vision." Jaecen kept the frown on her face. "She isn't really a good fighter. Now, when it comes to fixing stuff... It's amazing... That's why I love her unconditionally. She's my sister and nothing's stopping her."
Jaecen looked at the floor. He cleared his throat, biting back emotions.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:54 am
kurai_18

Misty sighed.
"I see. Well she is strong, might be a bit cooler than you, Jaecen." Misty grinned.

Rose grumbled.
"Oy vey"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:03 am
Jaecen Light

"Fine by me. I' more worried about whether she's alright, right now. It's the same thing whenever she gets out of my sight, will she be alright." He replied. "Still, she refuses to try and get her sight back. It's like she knows it's irreversible."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Revi-sama
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:19 am
User Image
Allister Gladiushaven

AL pats Misty heads then came up with idea." well for everyone who do not know me....I am Allister Gladiushaven. i do not my current age but i am Master of Defense Magic. i eat weird food and love to teach advance students."

when he kept things interesting, he Sneaks another kiss onto Misty cheeks."so where do you currently stay, dearest?''

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:20 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Shinochi's ears perked up when Jaecen said that Byakko would do the same to Kurona. She chuckled at the thought, and looked back at Byakko and Odayaka, "Guess he's close enough to Odayaka to do it to her too.". Her ears twitched when he had suddenly spoke of Kurona being blind. She thought it was a cool ability to still be able to see in another way other than using your eyes.
Odayaka mumbled a bit in her sleep, her ears twitch. She scratched her nose a little and put her hand on her chest. However, not knowing Byakko was there, her hand had actually been placed on Byakko's body.
Namia folded her arms and smiled, "No, it was not obvious, however, I have not seen you around before." she said, standing next to the girl to watch everyone else converse. "If I may ask, what is your name? My name is Namia Rose Verabelle, but Namia or Rose would be just fine."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:50 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
hector the true
Revi-sama
kimi23loveheart

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Sasha chuckled
"Well I don't know how to fix blindness. Anyway, I need to go back into the back, just come and get me if you need me." Sasha said, then Allister decided to introduce himself.

She sighed
"Sasha, lousy at melee attacking, good with old magicks, good with healing, and I relax with music, alchemy , potion making, and mending clothing. Cya" she walked into the back room.

Misty blushed as Allister kissed her cheek.
"right now, just here, or back in twilight town but a family took up my old residence....so.....it would be breaking and entering if I tried to get in wouldn't it?"

Rose sighed and curled up with a pillow, she whined softly watching the affection of love. She watched Byakko and Odayaka and smiled softly before sighing getting up and grabbing a hair brush. She started to brush Oda's hair.

"two boyfriends lost....I don't know if I could handle a third..." she sighed.

X started to wake up.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games