Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Laili, Lia, and the Hufflepuff Team
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I can help!

Brennie hurried out to the pitch, feeling terrible for running late. Lia had said she was going to try out, and he heard that their recruits were slim pickings this year. That meant he just had to help out! He knew how to fly thanks to Aunt Cyd and Lia, but that didn't mean he was a great flyer. Maybe no one would notice that he simply belonged on the ground. Oh well. At least he knew his cousins would be happy that he was there to help. That was what he loved most about his family, after all; they were very supportive. He ran over to Lia, grinning brightly as he worked on his paperwork. Once done, he handed it over and resumed his position by his best friend.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                                Character's Name: Brendan Findlay-Abrams
                                                                House: Hufflepuff
                                                                Year: First
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Nope
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Not Yet!
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: None
                                                                Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
                                                                First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                                Second Choice Position: Anywhere that's needed (except maybe Beater)

AC: xx
Modifiers: +x {xxxxxxxxx} +x {xxxxxxxxx}
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
Catching up:x/3
Grab Attempts:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:06 pm
When the morning comes
When we see what we've become
In the cold light of day we're a flame in the wind
Not the fire that we've begun
Every argument, every word we can't take back

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Sɪxᴛʜ Yeαr :: Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ »Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili gave a giant sigh of relief when Mary agreed to be her vice captain and blushed at the younger girl saying it was an honor. Was this how Chance had felt when he asked her? She'd have to ask one day. "It's my pleasure, really! You're doing me a huge favor!" she told the girl before looking over those at tryouts. She bit her lip noting that they had a lot smaller turnout than usual (or maybe this was just her first time noticing it??) but was happy and surprised to see Brennie in attendance. She knew her little cousin probably came when he heard about low interest and she would have to be sure to pick him up something nice and sweet her next Hogsmeade trip. She brought her fingers to her lips letting out two short whistles hopefully getting everyone's attention. "Hello everyone! Welcome to any new people and welcome back to the old! If you haven't already please turn in your sheets so we can get these tryouts started. I'm Laili Abrams, the captain of this wonderful team, and this beside me is my newly deputized vice captain Mary Conri-Dechering. Now, for tryouts I'll be splitting you into two teams, black or yellow, with the exception of seekers who will just be trying to catch the snitch before the other. For black team: Bethany and Lucien as chasers, Ilene as beater, and Sher as keeper. Yellow team: Mary and Shui as chasers, Lia as beater, and Dagrun as keeper. Mera and Brennie, like I said earlier, you two will be competing for who captures she snitch first independent of the teams so beaters, no aiming at the seekers please! So, with that all done, I'd like three laps around the pitch before getting into formation!" Laili had pulled her cousin to the side earlier and asked for her random change of position and was thankful the first year had agreed. It helped with most of her family being beaters so hopefully she picked up a thing or two to not get killed. The howler from her aunt would probably kill her before the actual woman did.

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Swipe, +9 to Catch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: ~
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Cause with all that has happened
I think that we both know the way that this story ends
Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
'Cause this just don't feel right to me
I wanna raise your spirits

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

Julian Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:49 pm
User Image

( PurebloodFourth Year HufflepuffReserve Seeker ) xx

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ
                                                        Mαĸe ιт вιllвoαrd вιɢ αɴd ѕwαllow ιт ғor мe
                                                        Tιмe cαpѕυle ғor тнe ғυтυre
                                                        Trυѕт мe, тнαт'ѕ wнαт I wιll вe
                                                        Oн, тнe тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ do ιɴ тнe ɴαмe oғ wнαт yoυ love
                                                        Yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн, yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After the warm-ups, Mera flew up to begin her search.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I love тнe world
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт doɴ'т love тнe wαy ιт мαĸeѕ мe ғeel
                                                        Goт α ғew мore ғαĸe ғrιeɴdѕ
                                                        Aɴd ιт'ѕ ɢeттιɴɢ нαrd тo ĸɴow wнαт'ѕ reαl
                                                        Aɴd ιғ deαтн ιѕ тнe lαѕт αppoιɴтмeɴт
                                                        Tнeɴ we're αll jυѕт ѕιттιɴɢ ιɴ тнe wαιтιɴɢ rooм
                                                        I αм jυѕт α нυмαɴ тryιɴɢ тo αvoιd мy cerтαιɴ dooм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043-44xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 16
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+7 for Catching, +7 for Spotting
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 16 fail

Chasing : x/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:51 pm
See I ain’t never been the one to toot my own horn, beep, beep
Now watch me put her on
I set fire everywhere I play,
make them all go insane, L.A to UK
Now I'mma burn it up, when I step on the scene

HυffƖєρυff Ƒιяѕт Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia had been confused when her cousin pulled her aside to ask a favor and very nearly pouted when she had actually begged for her to try out for beater instead of seeker. She supposed it was a good idea she had asked Brennie to come by just in case but. Still! She let out a sigh wondering if Ezulie herself was commandeering her family to be beaters and grabbed a bat before doing her laps. Once in position, she followed a bludger and made a silent plea of apology towards Bethany.

Diamond Walses

Position: Yellow Beater
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 to Spot +2 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

My whole crew is fresh, and they rollin' with me
You can turn me up yep to the extreme
I'mma rock the World til they follow with me
I’m the fireball at the party
I’m the fire

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 4, 3, 8, 1, 3, 7, 5, 9, 10 Total: 56 (10-100)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:53 pm
User Image

( PurebloodHufflepuff ChaserSixth Year Prefect ) xx
                                                        ( Taken by Faina Patrovna) xx

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬
                                                        𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 '𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲
                                                        𝐋𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞
                                                        𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
                                                        𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
                                                        𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucien, as per tradition (honestly he's just quick like that), is the first to go for the toss-up. He wanted to see how good his teammates are.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐋𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞
                                                        𝐓𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥
                                                        𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞
                                                        𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
                                                        '𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043xx

Position : Chaser
                                                        AC : 20
                                                        Modifiers : Steal (+8 ), Shoot (+6)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : #

To Goals : x/3

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Laili, Lia, and the Hufflepuff Team
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? My eyes are already hurting!

Brennie flew his laps then took to the air. As he climbed higher, he realized that maybe offering his services wasn't his best idea. Oh well, his cousin needed him. It helped that she told the beaters not to aim at him, because he was really scared of getting hurt by one of those. He flew forward, biting his lip as he searched for the snitch. Surely it was around somewhere... How did Dris and Jamie do this all the time?

AC: xx
Modifiers: +2 {Spot} +2 {Catch}
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:10 {Failed}
Catching up:x/3
Grab Attempts:x/2

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:46 am
I would like to reach out my hand
I may see you, I may tell you to run
You know what they say about the young
Well pick me up with golden hand
I may see you, I may tell you to run
You know what they say about the young

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

hufflepuff │ third year │ halfblood

Ilene flew in to try to block the bludger headed towards Bethany and redirect it back at Lia.

OOC:
Position: Black Beater
AC: 14
Mods: +4 Bludger Hits
Total Roll: 11 (fail)
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

Well, I would like to hold my little hand
And we will run, we will, we will crawl, we will
I would like to hold my little hand
And we will run, we will, we will crawl
Send me on my way, on my way
Send me on my way, on my way

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:03 pm
When the morning comes
When we see what we've become
In the cold light of day we're a flame in the wind
Not the fire that we've begun
Every argument, every word we can't take back

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Sɪxᴛʜ Yeαr :: Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ »Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili looked at the time and instead of whistling like before (they were much too high for that to work) cast a sonorus on herself. "Alright team! That's the end of tryouts, please come back down!" While she waited for everyone to float down she quickly did the summoning charms for the bludgers and the snitch being immensely grateful that they were practice ones that the spell would work for rather than the ones they used for games. "Ok so! You all looked awesome up there and I'm so totally grateful for all of you coming out. Mary and I will discuss team selections and post it in the common room. Great job again!" she beamed and waved at everyone suddenly feeling tired even though she hadn't actually been playing.

AC: 19

Cause with all that has happened
I think that we both know the way that this story ends
Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
'Cause this just don't feel right to me
I wanna raise your spirits

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

Julian Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Kungfudemoness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:42 am
Hufflepuff Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Laili Abrams

Vice Captain
Mary Conri-Dechering

Chasers
Laili Abrams
Mary Conri-Dechering
Shui Quan

Beaters
Ilene Warlow
Lucien Markov

Keeper
Sherwood Meadows

Seeker
Esmeralda Mortemer

Reserves
Bethany Borson (Chaser)
Mahalia Ellis (Beater)
Dagrun Eide (Keeper)
Brendan Findlay-Abrams(Seeker)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:17 pm
From the hillside (they could party with us)
To the valley (they could party with us)
Watch the sun come up and warm my body
California (they could party with us)
Just a bad dream (they could party with us)
I won't hang around until you break me

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ SᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜYeαr :: Hᴇᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟ »Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili was still pretty amped about last year and her excitement outweighed any nerves that might've still be hanging on. Despite her fears, not only has she been able to decently lead her team, they managed to tie for the cup! She was pretty sure she had cried a lot as she thanked the entire team for all their efforts, especially her poor baby cousin who still looked wobbly on his broom, and made sure to practice extra hard over the summer to ensure she was still in tip top shape. She walked across the field with her forms and quills under one arm while she steadily levitated the usual crate in front of her. Spreading the forms and cancelling the spell on the ball crate she eagerly waited for the rest of her team.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                            [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                            [b]House:[/b]
                                            [b]Year:[/b]
                                            [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                            [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                            [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                            [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                            [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                            [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

[color =#820BBB]"---.'

AC: 21

Start, stars
I'll make it to the top
I'm shining like the cars and rings
The palms see everything

Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:37 pm
I've been out on the edge
Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
Big dreams, I took a chance
Held out for everything I got here
I've been feeling this life's a circus
Hanging on without a fear

HυffƖєρυff Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia was super pumped about doing Quidditch again and was hoping there wouldn't be another member crunch like last year and she had to play beater again. It's not like she didn't like it, she admittedly enjoyed having an anger outlet and could finally understand why her mom seemed to have fun during her games, but she really wanted to try seeker. She spotted Laili already waiting with the forms all set out and was thankfully not assaulted with a hug like last time though she was sure the teen had just barely restrained herself. "Maybe this year we'll crush Gryffindor instead of just tying." Hopefully since she said this into existence didn't mean karma would make them lose all their games. Knock on wood knock on wood!

Username: Yukina101
                                              Character's Name: Mahalia Ellis
                                              Year: Second
                                              Advanced Flying I: Currently enrolled
                                              Advanced Flying II: No
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                              Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                              Second Choice Position: Beater? I guess?

Quote:

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Spot +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

Livin' on a high wire
Runnin' through a wildfire
You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes
Step back, I'm gonna make it over

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:41 pm
User Image

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
h u f f l e p u f f x f i r s t x y e a r ✶
q u i d d i t c h x t r y o u t s ✶
l a i l i x a n d x m a h a l i a ✶
w h a t x n o w
n e u t r a l ✶
s i n g l e ✶

Saffron walked out onto the quidditch pitch, eager for tryouts. She had never played before, the closest thing she had gotten to it was stealing her mother's old broom and flying around in the woods. However, it ended in her getting distracted by some birds and her slamming into a tree before promptly falling to the ground, breaking her arm due to the fall. She would be lying if she said she wasn't a little scared to get back on a broom, but the only way to tame the horse is to get back on it. Or something like that.

She grinned at the older girls and stuck her hand out,
"Hi! I'm Saffron." Saf tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear, trying to keep it out of her eyes. She wasn't sure what she was good at yet, but surely she'd be good at something. Nevertheless, she was willing to try.

Position: xx
AC: 10
Modifiers: Swift Swipe (+2), Good Arm (+2), Mean Swing (+2)
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Mean Swing.
Lives: [✶] [✶] [✶]

Username: rawwry
Character's Name: Saffron Roux Adelgrief
House: Hufflepuff.
Year: First Year.
Advanced Flying I: No,
Advanced Flying II: No.
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Mean Swing
First Choice Position: Chaser.
Second Choice Position: Beater.

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Laili, Lia, Saffron
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Hufflepuff Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's a lovely day!

Brennie walked out onto the pitch following behind his elder cousin. Laili had been thrilled about their season last year, and had even bought him a giant chocolate bar for his help. So of course, he was back to help again. Though, this year he hoped the older Seeker came back... from wherever they'd been. Honestly, Brennie wasn't really sure if they'd been sick or perhaps just decided to stop playing. Either way, he'd been happy to step up and do the work. He ran his hands through his wind-blown hair, grinning brightly. This year he had his very own broom (courtesy of Uncle Wyatt, of course), and all kinds of new gear. It made him feel like he really belonged on the team, rather than just helped out in the "just in case" situations. It was going to be easier now that he'd actually played as well. He walked over to the group, doing a little twirl, before he greeted the others. "Hi guys! We're gonna have shush a great year!" He gave a bright smile, eyes twinkling with excitement.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
                                                                Character's Name: Brendan Findlay-Abrams
                                                                Year: Second
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                                Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                                Second Choice Position: Anywhere needed!

Yukina101

AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 {Spotting} +3 {Catching}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxxx}
Chasing:x/3
Catching:x/2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:38 pm
User Image

A world that sends you reeling
                                                    From decimated dreams
                                                    Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                    So paint it black, and take it back
                                                    Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

Ollie was pleasantly surprised by his parent reaction to his sorting. They figured he wouldn't be Slytherin. Jarrett just called him and his house a good match cause he was stupid. He didn't think so... his parents suggested some extracurricular activities and he had heard the team needed new faces so he decided why not. He wasn't good with the high-speed chaser position and he count catch well. Keeper was a possibility but he was worried he panic come crunch time, seeker was super hard so no go. That left beater, he was good at muggle baseball so why not! entering the pitch he grabbed a form and filled it out. Here's hoping they could use little ole him

Position:
                                                              AC: 14
                                                              Modifiers: +4 AC +2 BLUDGER
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                              Lives: [❤] [❤] [❤]

Username: kungfudemoness
                                                              Character's Name: Ollie Zyweic
                                                              Year: 1
                                                              Advanced Flying I: no
                                                              Advanced Flying II: no
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                              Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                              First Choice Position: beater
                                                              Second Choice Position: keeper

Do or die, you'll never make me
                                                              Because the world will never take my heart
                                                              You can try, you'll never break me
                                                              We wanna all, we want to play this part

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:10 pm
The biding of time getting stuck in my mind is a boat to roll
Two hours later, back in my neighborhood where everything just stalled
It still looks the same; they remembered my name, steppin' in for a cup full
There's a big city man I used to rumble with him back in high school
The slow cruel hands of time turn you into molten lava, oh my

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

fifth year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun hustled down to the pitch, mindful that she stood a good chance of making first string next year, after Sher had graduated. In the mean time, the least she could do was be on time for tryouts. Laili had enough to worry about, what with being both captain and Head Girl. Way too much stress, if you asked Dagrun, who was still relieved she hadn't made prefect. No thank you. She smiled briefly at the two new first years trying out, and grabbed a form.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Dagrun Eide
Year: 5th
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Anywhere you need me

OOC:
Position: Keeper
AC: 17
Mods: +7 Blocking Shots
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

A place on the rise you can stop for awhile; look-out for the police man
There's no street lamps, only three buildings and one of them's vacant
It's taking all day the packs feeling heavy and soon the night
Backwards down the mountain, the axle is grinding, pull into the wrong drive
The sky is in the yard, the stringy cotton candy is the fall
The slower the climb, the harder the fall, sometimes I don't want it at all

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games