Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:30 pm
SORRY FOR LACK OF FORMAT I AM BEHIND AS ALWAYS

Yancy Diarmid ~ Slytherin ~ Third Year

Yancy grinned when he came away with the ball. He shot off to the goals.

Position: Green Chaser
AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 to steal/throw
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Final Roll:
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC steal/throw
1/3
0-0  
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 4:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Fourth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts (2041)

Caleb failed to hit his target but he did manage to save Whitney from a certain hit. Focusing on Byuch again, he wanted to try for a hit. Taking aim he swung at an incoming bludger. If he could land a hit it would make him feel better.

Company : Slytherins...

OOC : Silver Team Beater
                                                  Aiming: Byuch Saving: _____ - Total Roll: 23 (Hit Unless Saved)
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams
                                                  Green Team
                                                  Chasers - Vilhelmina and Yancy
                                                  Beaters - Cian and William
                                                  Seeker - Byuch

Silver Team
                                                  Chasers - Wilson and Callista
                                                  Beater - Caleb
                                                  Seeker - Whitney

Keeper - Jeremiah

Diamond Wales

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:27 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Reserve Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian was sad his bludger got block but was glad Caleb was good. Seeing Byuch in danger he flew into hopefully save the day and send it to Whitney again.

Position: green beater
                                                                            AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience )
                                                                            Modifiers: +3 (bludger) +3 (score)
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll: 8 [miss]

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Slytherins
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Is this a bad idea?

Will nodded when given his position on the team. He was getting his shot to play Beater, and he figured at least for this year, he'd get a chance to see if it would help. He took to the air, still a bit clumsy on a broom. He watched the game go, then when he realized his team's seeker, the short, green haired dude was in danger of getting hit. The annoying blonde kid a year above him tried to save, but failed quite badly. Will flew over, hoping for a chance to correct the problem. Rearing back, he swung, trying to deflect the ball toward the other Will, the second year.

Yukina101

Green Team Beater
Modifiers: +2 {Tᴏ Hɪᴛ}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:21 {Saved and Hit}
Sᴀᴠɪɴɢ:Byuch
Aɪᴍɪɴɢ Aᴛ:Will H.
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 5:57 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şixth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch continued searching for the snitch, nodding to the younger Will for saving him.

Green Seeker
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 12
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hoping for a good start to this season, otherwise I'm going to murder a certain Giraffe...
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 6:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit could hardly believe it when, almost as soon as he was in the air, he spotted the snitch. Grinning to himself, he took off after it, wondering if maybe he'd manage to catch it before Byuch did.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSILVER TEAM SEEKERxxx
                                      AC: 12
                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                      Mods: (+4 to Spotting) (+4 to Catching)
                                      Lives:

Currently: Seeking Chasing the snitch 1/3
                                      Final Roll 20 SPOTTED!

xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 1:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Welcome to the room of people
                                                    Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                    Docked away
                                                    Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                    Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

Yancy continued his way down the pitch. He had the quaffle tucked underneath his arm.

Position: Green Chaser
                                                    Modifiers: +4 to steal/throw
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                    Final Roll:
                                                    Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                    Above AC steal/throw
                                                    2/3
                                                    0-0

We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                    They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                    Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                    They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
- - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
xxxxxxxxx
But after all I've said, please don't forget

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceWhit was getting closer; he grinned in excitement, hoping he could close the distance before Byuch caught the snitch.

xxxSILVER TEAM SEEKERxxx
                                      Lives:

Currently: Seeking Chasing the snitch 2/3
                                      Final Roll 20 SPOTTED!

xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 6:17 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şixth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch was still looking for the snitch, made even more frustrating when Whitney seemed to have spotted it.

Green Seeker
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 28 (Spotted!)
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hoping for a good start to this season, otherwise I'm going to murder a certain Giraffe...
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 10:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

spaceWhit was almost on it now! Eager to prove himself, he leaned low to his broom to try and close the last few feet between himself and the snitch.

xxxSILVER TEAM SEEKERxxx
                                      Lives:

Currently: Seeking Chasing the snitch 3/3
                                      Final Roll 20 SPOTTED!

xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 11:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Fourth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts (2041)

Seeing Wilson potentially getting aimed at Caleb went to intercept. He decided to aim it at Cian. See how young Will handled that one.

Company : Slytherins...

OOC : Silver Team Beater
                                                  Aiming: Cian Saving: Wilson - Total Roll: 18 (Saved and Hit)
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams
                                                  Green Team
                                                  Chasers - Vilhelmina and Yancy
                                                  Beaters - Cian and William
                                                  Seeker - Byuch

Silver Team
                                                  Chasers - Wilson and Callista
                                                  Beater - Caleb
                                                  Seeker - Whitney

Keeper - Jeremiah

Kungfudemoness

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:50 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Slytherins
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Tryouts
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Is this a bad idea?

Will managed to save his team's seeker, who nodded toward him. The blonde nodded back, returning to position to watch over the game. Soon enough, the black haired beater swung, this time taking aim at the annoying blonde kid on his team. With a heavy eye roll, Will flew over, hoping to save the idiot from injury. He swung, hoping to send the bludger right back to the guy who sent it.

Quote:

Green Team Beater
Modifiers: +2 {Tᴏ Hɪᴛ}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Natural Flyer, and Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:11 {Failed!}
Sᴀᴠɪɴɢ:Cian
Aɪᴍɪɴɢ Aᴛ:Caleb
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:47 am
Well I know I'm not the one you thought you knew back in high school
Never going, never showing up when we had to
Attention that we crave don't tell us to behave,
I'm sick of always hearing act your age

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧЄƇƠƝƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƦЄƧЄƦƔЄ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will scowled as the quaffle was stolen from him but as he went to get it back a bludger was sent his way. Thankfully he was saved and kept on track to try and steal from Yancy.

Position: Silver Team Chaser
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Steal +3 to Shoot
Roll: 10 (fail)
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Quote:

Quote:

I don't want to waste my time
Become another casualty of society
I'll never fall in line
Become another victim of your conformity
And back down

CatWaffle rolled 1 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (1-0)
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:11 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Reserve Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian got hit right in the thigh nearly knocking him off balance. Cian was a bit miffed at Will for not blocking but the kid was barly newer than he was. Cian wanted to return the favor right back at Caleb.

Position: green beater
                                                                            AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience )
                                                                            Modifiers: +3 (bludger) +3 (score) -1 DAMAGE
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ○
                                                                            Total roll:16 (just miss)

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 3:13 pm
(Um lets try that again)  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games