Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iAkura-kun

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:12 am
Lanfaer

One chakra point off all Bloodline jutsu, that's all. And some people are more afraid of their death than others. Some people are willing to give their lives up for a goal bigger than themselves. What his fear of death means is that even though he would give his life up if need be to achieve what he wants, he won't do it in a conscious state. He won't do something that he sees clearly that will put his own life in jeopardy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:29 am
Just making sure. This character is approved

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Rin Katsumi
Nickname: N/A

Birthdate: March 18

Height: 5'5
Weight: 105 lbs

Nindo: "You don't understand anything, do you?! The most important thing isn't power, it isn't courage, it isn't even having friends! The only thing that matters is that you can rely on ME!"
Personality: What Rin wants more than anything else is peace. The one thing he wants in the world is to see all conflict end so innocent lives will never have to be lost. However, the lengths to which he is willing to go to achieve peace are rather... questionable. To end conflict, Rin believes the only way to achieve that is to kill anyone who starts unnecessary conflict. That's to a point of course. He won't go killing people who start arguments. It's only the ones who intentionally cause harm to others for no reason who he would happily kill. Yes, Rin has killed, and he will happily kill again. His appearance is quite deceiving because he looks like the kind of person who would hate any kind of violence. This is not true though, because Rin takes great pleasure in causing his enemies pain, and killing them as slowly as possible. He will never fight without reason - unless he feels up to a sparring match - but he would hunt his enemies down to the ends of the earth to see them dead.

When it comes to his friends though, Rin is a completely different person. He's insanely loyal to them and would do anything to help or protect them. He also loves to joke around with them, and even drops his natural "I don't give a ********" attitude around them, showing them a side nobody else sees.

One thing about Rin though is he can be very emotional. Even though he usually has an "I don't give a ********" attitude if someone hurts or insults one of his friends he flies into a rage. When he's happy he's jubilant. When he's sad he's crushed. The "I don't give a ********" attitude he developed was made in an attempt to stop being so emotional because it constantly gets him in trouble.

Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Bukijutsu
Second Class: Bloodline

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Origami no Dara - Paper Manipulation

Chakra Pool: 255
Stamina Pool: 245
Chakra Element: Doton and Suiton
Chakra Color: Silver
Chakra Materialization: A fire-like aura that covers his body and grows larger and wilder the angrier he gets (same for any other emotion but oviously anger and frustration would be the main one).

Strengths:
• Close combat
• Stealth
• Ranged combat
• Speed
• Brain (although the fact he can let his emotions get the better of him sometimes interferes with that)
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• His emotions
Fears:
• Not being strong enough to protect what he wants to protect
• Dying in an uncool way
• Not getting a girlfriends (he's a shinobi but still a nearly teenage boy damn it lol)
• FIRE!

Class Disciplines:
• Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
• Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank.
Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques [1] post faster
• Learn Bloodline techniques [1] post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Speed Demon: Speed is one of Rin's specialties. He is naturally slightly faster than those of the same rank as him, and by pushing himself (using ten extra stamina for every one of my posts when I decide to do this) can be as fast as, or even faster than some Chuunin.
• Hard Worker: One additional Taijutsu style.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 0/5
• Genjutsu : : 0/2
• Taijutsu Styles: : 1/2
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 3/3

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Weapon Type: Metal Tonfas
Weapon Range: 2 feet
Weapon Weight: 5 pounds
Weapon Location: One tied to each hip

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• One composite bow
• Quiver of 30 arrows

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Suiton

Origami no Dara - Paper Manipulation

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Konohagakure no Taijutsu
Stage 1

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Tanisoko
Stage 1

Sobagai Deba Sentou
Stage 1

Kyoukan Ya
Stage 1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Rin was born in a small village near Konoha, where his parents were scientists. They were twisted people, obsessed with poisons and death. In an effort to create the best poison ever, an entirely incurable one, they performed numerous experiments on him and other people in the village. Although since he was their son they didn't use him as much, they still did on occasion. Each effor failed though, killing the other "patients", and forcing Rin to watch as person after person died. Rin was even forced to watch his best friends die one after another. It was heartbreaking, and sent him into a deep depression.

When Rin had nothing to do while he was locked inside his room, he would sit and do the only thing he had to do. Make origami. He soon discovered that he had an amazing talent for it, able to make even the most complex of origami art in a matter of seconds.

One day Rin decided he'd had enough. In a fit of rage, that had been repressed for years, he murdered his parents in cold blood. As he wiped the blood off his hands, he left the village, wanting to actually do something with his life. He had seen so many people die he didn't ever want a good, innocent person to hurt the way he and his parent's "patients" had hurt. To do this, he decided to become a shinobi and went to Konoha where he lived in an orphanage. He was only ten years old at the time. Now, after graduating from the academy and becoming a Genin, Atsui lives in a place of his own. Thankfully, the good people of the orphanage promised to pay for his apartment until he became a Chuunin.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:17 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Sutetchi kizu Jiongu
Nickname: Sut or Stitches

Birthdate: Sept. 24

Height: 5'7''
Weight: 166 Lbs.

Nindo: "Don't get lost in the Monster."
Personality: Down, Depressed, Angry, Punctual, Respectful "On Occasion"

Village: Kirigakure
First Class: Ninjutsu
Second Class: Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Jiongu • Earth Grudge Fear

Chakra Pool: 325
Stamina Pool: 225
Chakra Element:
Heart 1: Obtained - Raiton
Heart 2: Obtained - Katon
Heart 3: Not Obtained
Heart 4: Not Obtained
Heart 5: Not Obtained
Chakra Color: Black
Chakra Materialization: Flickers of Light

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Bukijutsu
Fears:
• Losing his last heart
• Bugs crawling through his tendrils

Class Disciplines :
• Elemental Dual Wielder: Your maximum chakra pool is increased by {10} points. The ninjutsu limit provided by this class is split amongst both of your chosen elements. ( At genin rank, rather than having a total of [ 06 ] ninjutsu slots for Katon or Suiton techniques, this class provides you with [ 06 ] slots for both Katon and Suiton techniques. Any ninjutsu slots received from other sources are filled at your discretion. )
• Berserker: Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed your attacks to have great strength, speed, and power behind them, making them overwhelm physical taijutsu techniques of the same rank or lower. Additionally, your hardened body allows you to defend against ninjutsu attacks 2 ranks lower than a physical taijutsu defensive technique, taking little to no damage from it, and defend against ninjutsu attacks 1 rank below a complex taijutsu defensive technique unharmed.
Reductions:
• Jiongu users learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Can learn Taijutsu (2) Posts faster
• Can perform Hand Seals with one hand (Sutetchi can perform a jutsu of his rank with one hand)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo:
AC:

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 07
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: N/A
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• x15 Shuriken
• x15 Kunai

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

First Heart : Raiton

Second Heart - Katon

Third Heart -

Fourth Heart -

Fifth Heart -

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Undecided

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Sutetchi was once a school boy, of age 13, who wanted nothing more than to sit in an office. Until one day he got in a catastrophic accident. A fight broke out and Sutetchi got slashed across the mid section. Happily or luckily for him their was a insane Doctor nearby where the fight had broken out. Sutetchi woke up on a bed and a strange feeling inside of him. The Doctor had told him everything he wanted to know. Why he had stitches all over himself and why it felt like his mouth was permanently dry. Sutetchi trained with this Doctor for a couple of years before going out into public. Sutetchi had a thrist for blood and the Doctor said the procedure came with side effects as well. Sutetchi was released into the real world with him saying over and over "Don't get lost in the monster."

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:39 pm
Quote:
Disturbed Otaku

[Personal Attributes:]
→ Hard Worker: I have yet to see a single accepted profile with one personal attribute that allows one Taijutsu Style slot AND one Bukijutsu Style slot. Taijutsu and Bukijutsu are now styles, not individual jutsu, so you'd only get access to one more.

→Speed Demon: You'd be able to keep up with one rank above you, but at a Stamina cost per post. Such as 10 stamina for every post you continue that speed. You will not be able to outrun a Chunin.

Quote:
Synister Bombardment

[Personal Attributes]
→ Elemental Defense: You need to explain this to me, my friend. I have absolutely no idea how this thing works.

[Character]
→ Age: 20? For a Genin? Dude, that's OLD! Even 16 is pushing it, in my opinion. I'd leave it near 17 or something, bro. That's my opinion, and suggestion, but I will not deny your character based on his age.

→ History: Not acceptable, bro. That history is something you'd see on an A-ranked or something. You are fresh out of the academy, so keep in mind you've never done a mission or fought a true fight in your life. And also, we are not using cannon material in this guild, so Orochimaru never existed. No one from the Naruto Manga ever existed, alright? So whip up something new.

→ Hearts: So your main heart, Raiton, is your character's birth heart? If so, okay, but otherwise you cannot start with any other hearts.

I've been corrected, you're good :3 You actually start play with 2 hearts, meaning feel free to add another.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:03 pm
Lanfaer

ahhhhhhhh I apologize. By bukijutsu and taijutsu slots styles was what I meant sorry lol.

As for the Speed Demon, are you saying that I'll still naturally be as fast as a person one rank above me (in this case, a Chuunin), but to be faster that stamina cost will be necessary?  

Disturbed Otaku

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:14 pm
Disturbed Otaku
Lanfaer

ahhhhhhhh I apologize. By bukijutsu and taijutsu slots styles was what I meant sorry lol.

As for the Speed Demon, are you saying that I'll still naturally be as fast as a person one rank above me (in this case, a Chuunin), but to be faster that stamina cost will be necessary?

Only make one choice, between Buki or Tai.

And no, I'm saying that you'd have to choose to be that fast, but if you push yourself like that it takes stamina to maintain per post.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:29 pm
Lanfaer
Disturbed Otaku
Lanfaer

Only make one choice, between Buki or Tai.

And no, I'm saying that you'd have to choose to be that fast, but if you push yourself like that it takes stamina to maintain per post.

Right I think I understand. Ok fixed smile  

Disturbed Otaku

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:38 pm
Disturbed Otaku

I will note that your character cannot become faster than the rank above you unless their character specifically states they are slow. Otherwise there is no way to govern which chunin, or higher rank, you can outrun.

If you accept that, then your character is approved

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:43 pm
Lanfaer
Disturbed Otaku

I will note that your character cannot become faster than the rank above you unless their character specifically states they are slow. Otherwise there is no way to govern which chunin, or higher rank, you can outrun.

If you accept that, then your character is approved

I was thinking he would be faster than Chuunin whose strengths aren't there speed (as in they don't really focus much on it). Or maybe even it could just be he isn't faster than Chuunin in the Taijutsu Class? That might be a lot simpler than the other thing I mentioned.  

Disturbed Otaku

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:45 pm
No, man. This was instructed to me by the other crew whom I asked. That is the requirement. If you don't want to live by that you could always change that particular attribute.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:51 pm
Lanfaer
No, man. This was instructed to me by the other crew whom I asked. That is the requirement. If you don't want to live by that you could always change that particular attribute.

No it's fine man. I'll live by it.  

Disturbed Otaku

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:53 pm
Disturbed Otaku

No it's fine man. I'll live by it.

Approved, then.

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games