Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:22 pm
*looks over at Ryzan and taps his foot a little, wondering if this might be too much for dame*
It all depends on how much you're willing to endure. Personally, I would say it's worth it, but others might disagree. It's rather trying.

*steps back up to the cell door, leaning his head against one of the bars*
But even with the uncertainty of your safety, there will still be those that will do everything they can to make sure you are taken care of and protected from harm. *laughs slightly* After all, grunnies have delicate hearts, you know?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:26 pm
dame reaches up and cups Draa's cheek, blinking away her tears and says, voice breaking, "But...what if someone you care about a lot is a grunny catcher and you have no tags?"  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:31 pm
*swallows hard and thinks a moment on dame's statement, not fully sure who she's referring to. He grabs her hand on his cheek, looking into her eyes sincerely*

If they find their job more important than you, then they are not worth having.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 pm
cry dame's lip quivers and she tries to hold back tears, "Wh...what if you aren't sure?" She takes a deep breath, "Wou....would you chance it?"  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:37 pm
Kat's text to Dec
Fine, I'm on my way to see if we can speed this process up any. See you soon.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:41 pm
*thinks to himself: How did a jail break become relationship advice? stressed He glances over at Ryzan who is looking rather sympathetic to dame, then returns his gaze to her*

I would. If they can't accept who you are and what you've become, then their feelings were not strong enough and it just wasn't meant to be.

*it takes a lot of searching since the apartment building doesn't have its own website, but eventually he finds it... the apartment is still up for sale along with a few others from the complex. Relieved, he clears his history, cache, cookies, and temporary files and heads back to the police station. Since Ryzan hasn't contacted him, he assumes everyone is still there... except maybe Leko.*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:45 pm
She enters the police station and sees Dec talking to someone that must be the attorney. She goes over to them and greets them.

"Okay, I'm here.....what can we do to speed this up? Surely she can be called back down here to be interviewed. This is ridiculous!" She stares at the attorney, her eyes flashing with anger.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:54 pm
dame removes her hand and shakes her head briefly to clear it. She can't believe she just let herself get reduced to tears and just splayed her feelings out for everyone to see, rendering herself vulnerable. She paces a second or two, there has to be something else she can do. Something to buy her some time, she needs to make the best decision, not the most rash.

eek Suddenly it comes to her, she quickly moves back over to Draa, grabbing his tie and pulling him close, she murmurs very lowly, a human wouldn't have made it out but she knew he had overly sensitive ears, "How good are you with numbers?"

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:54 pm
*finally reaching the other side of the forest, the two dragons stopped behind a group of smaller trees. In the dimming light, Gwee was nearly invisible, while Velcore's white hide seemed to reflect all of the light left*

*A short time later, a car drives up and parks not far from where the dragons are hiding. A tall man with long dark blond hair streaked with gray steps out and looks around. He leans against the trunk of his car, seemingly watching the fireflies that are beginning to appear*

*Velcore and Gwee fly out of their hiding spot. Velcore lands next to the man, while Gwee perches on the roof of the car behind him*

*glances down at Velcore* It's good to see you, Velcore.

It is good to see you as well, Sai. I apologize for asking you to come here tonight. I know you have other things you need to do.

Don't worry about it. They can handle being without me for a little while. So, what did you need to talk to me about?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:08 pm
*flushes slightly at getting pulled so close to dame, but stays focused. He speaks quietly as well, but a little louder than her since she's human.*
Terrible. Need one memorized...? *cuts a look to Ryzan*

*sits across the street from the station with a box of doughnuts, snacking on them casually*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:10 pm
*nods to dame and smiles to let her know he can hear her*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:11 pm
I needed to talk to you about Karrie, and what I am supposed to tell him.

V, you know I'm not the one you need to talk to about that.

*nods* I know. But I have no way of contacting her. I cannot go speak to her.

Kits called. Was ignored.

She's very busy, you know.

But this is her son!

She has many children. Karrie is just the youngest.

I know. But I need to speak with her.

*sighs* I'll see what I can do. I'll be back in an hour or so. Do you need me to bring you anything?

Dinner!

Yes, something to eat would be nice.

*laughs softly* All right. I know I'm not as good of a cook as my son, but I'm sure I can come up with something. I'll see you soon.

See you soon. *the dragons fly back to their hiding spot*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:14 pm
She nods, so slightly it is like she didn't move, "And a name." She sees Ryzan nod out of the corner of her eye, "Can you relay without me saying anything?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:22 pm
The attorney glares back at her, telling her he's doing the best he can under the circumstances. She rolls her eyes and tells him they're not paying him to be standing around. He turns and walks away, saying he'll go see what he can find out. She looks around and finds a chair and goes to have a seat. Dec follows her and sits next to her. They talk quietly together waiting for the attorney to return with some sort of news.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games