Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheLadyCora

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:52 am
"hmmm, it seems that there are many students from all of the other houses.....where are all of the other hufflepuffs.........sigh...." Miss Cora mumbles to herself, she stuffs her excitement away, and gloomily slumps in a chair that is conveniently close to a large tray of pumpkin pasties  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:21 am
Alutian puts her book down on the table, casts a security spell over it (curious first years do not need to be trying to summon powerful animals out of it) and joins the other Ravenclaws, pausing to ask a lonely-looking Hufflepuff if she wants to join them.  

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

TheLadyCora

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:32 pm
making sure that she is the Hufflepuff being talked to, Cora shyly heads towards the group of Ravenclaws with Alutian  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:55 pm
*alicia elf stares oogled eyed at all the pretty costumes*  

IceeWitch

eightofswords

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:14 pm
mandy, still dancing, turns to the two newies to the group.

"hiya! im mandy!
glad you came over! ^______^
what houses are you two from?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:51 pm
Meady, tired from just standing at the punch bowl, decided to take action. She walked up to the closest Slytherin who was actually on the dance floor and looped an arm around theirs. "Amuse me. Let's dance."  

LilMeady

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:55 pm
"Mandy!!! It is great to see you, I like your dance moves girl--keep showing them off!!"

Princess continues to boogie down to the great music among her group of Ravenclaw classmates.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:28 pm
Ann danced silly around the hall, wiggling to the beat. xd  

Miss Love Tantei

TheLadyCora

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:38 pm
"Oy, I'm Cora....I hope you don't mind me here, I'm a first year so I don't really have any good Hufflepuff friends here yet. Aren't these decorations spectacular?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:59 pm
"Hi Cora! These decorations are just beautiful! And the costumes are cool, too!" Ari says in response to Cora.  

Music -Misfit-

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:08 pm
Princess spins around to see Cora and Ari talking. "It is nice to meet your Cora! You are more than welcome to hang out with us just as long as you try to enjoy yourself. The decorations are brilliant I think."

Princess still keeping time with the beat of the music looks at Ari and says "Come on Ari-you can get your groove on let's see those great dance moves." biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:16 pm
Ari grins and starts dancing with Princess.  

Music -Misfit-

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:39 pm
Princess smiles at Ari and continues to join her in the dancing. "That is it--you are a good dancer Ari." Princess spins herself around a couple of times and starts to break into a hip hop groove. She stops for a minute and looks around the hall and spots Miss Love Tantei cutting a rug on the dance floor. Princess motions for her to come over and dance with the Ravenclaws until some more Griffyndors arrive.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:45 pm
Mikki walks happily into the room. "There are so many Ravenclaws here!"
She starts dancing wildly about the room.

frontline-cutie

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:48 pm
"Hey Mikki!" Ari waves at her fellow Ravenclaw without missing a beat.  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games