Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:04 am
((Wait, Whispkit is her kit too right?))

Morningkit purred, She looked around. just 4 and a half moons!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:32 am
((Yeah, I didn't know were you were. Come on and join. Dustkit is lonely 4laugh ))

Joltflash lifted her ears as she heard the entry of the nursery russle. Dustkit was now on the other side of Joltflash's paws so she didn't worry about him getting stepped on. She watched as Foxtail jumped through the entrance. She gasped in astonishment. Foxtsil smiled and nuzzled Joltflash. "Hi." Joltflash smiled in suprise. "Were in Star Clan have you been?" Foxtail lay infront of Joltflash looking at her. "Oh, here and there. Protecting the clan." Joltflash sighed and licked his cheek. "I've missed you." Foxtail lowered his ears. "I know. I'm sorry." Joltflash smiled and nuzzled him. She then thought of a way to make him jump. "I have three new kits." Foxtail pricked his ears and looked at her suprised. "Three.. new kits." She laughed quietly then smiled. "Not my actuall kits. I adopted them. Waspkit, who is off exploring somewere, Whispkit, who is doing the same thing, and Fuzzykit." She pointed to Fuzzykit with her tail. Foxtail took a deep breath and smiled. "You always were caring." Joltflash smiled and closed her eyes again. It was nice to have Foxtail back.  

Spiceshadow

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:41 pm
Patchstar looked about her gathered Clan. "It's time we have more apprentices running around camp. Tawnykit, Bluekit, Dustkit, Cloudkit, and Waspkit, come forward." When the four kits bounded forward, Patchstar continued, "You four have reached the age of six moons and are ready to become apprentices.

"Today MoonClan also gets a new warrior. We have taken in this loner, Shadow, at the request of Mosspelt. Now he is a part of MoonClan, and I hope you all make him feel welcome. Now I, Patchstar, Leader of MoonClan, hereby give you, Shadow, your warrior name. From this moment on you shall be known as Shadowclaw!"

The MoonClan cats started up the chant of the new warrior's name. Mosspelt's eyes brimmed with excitement.

Patchstar continued on, "Now, you kits need your apprentice names, which you will be known by until you receive your warrior names, as well as your mentors. From now on, until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Tawnypaw, Bluepaw, Dustpaw, Cloudpaw and Wasppaw. Tawnypaw your mentor will be Scarclaw. Wasppaw your mentor will be Joltflash. Dustpaw your mentor shall be Pantherclaw. Cloudpaw your mentor will be Shadowclaw, and Bluepaw I will mentor you."

Patchstar hopped off the Moss Rock and went to touch noses with her new apprentice.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:44 pm
((waspy was stupid and forgot to fill out the apprentice form.))  

SpecterSolemn

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:33 pm
Tawnypaw looked around the clearing for Scarclaw.
Dustpaw ran up to Pantherclaw and purred.
Bluepaw slowly padded over to Patchstar, a little nervous.
Joltflash glowed happily and Foxtail smiled with pride.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:46 pm
Fuzzykit suddenly awakened, he looked up to Joltflash and purred. He then noticed another cat infront of her, "Joltflash," He started as he looked to the other cat, "Who is that?" He asked.  

stealing clyde

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:03 pm
"This is Foxtail, my mate." Joltflash purred. Foxtail smiled and nodded at Fuzzykit. "Hi, Fuzzykit." Bluepaw ran back into the nursery. "Hi, Fuzzykit. I'm now Bluepaw!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:19 pm
"Foxtail..." He murmered. When he heard the voice of Bluekit he shot up, "Bluepaw!" He squeaked. He ran towards her and batted at her nose, "Your lucky!" He meowed.  

stealing clyde

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:48 am
((Patchstar why can't Cloudkit become a medicine cat?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:40 pm
waspkit looked around, and suddenly, she felt furious. and sad, she felt choked. she swallowed.and turned away. she couldn't feel anything. what's wrong with me? she thought and , with a shuddering sigh, she fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.
((this is a emo post. it is because waspy is listening to the song "world so cold".LOL.))  

SpecterSolemn

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:28 pm
Pantherclaw was surprised when Patchstar gave him a apprentice then looked at his new apprentice with pride.

Cloudpaw looked around for his new mentor I thought Leafpetal said I would be her apprentice oh well guess she changed her mind besides who knows maybe being a warrior will be fun  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:35 pm
Dustpaw stood beside Pantherclaw. He purred and pawed at Pantherclaw's muzzle. He's my mentor. I'm an apprentice. This is great!

Bluepaw put her paw on Fuzzykit's head. "Don't worry. You'll join us soon." She smiled and licked his cheek.

Tawnypaw ran into the nursery to tell Waspkit the news, but saw her caught in a nightmare. She ran over to her and prodded her with her paw. "Wake up, Waspkit."  

Spiceshadow

iiiDemonicAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:18 am
"Congratulations!" Mosspelt purred to her mate.

Shadowclaw licked her cheek. "I'll be back." he said, and went up to fnd Cloudpaw. He nervoudly and axwardly touched noses ith him. "Er, hi!" he said. Mosspelt watched her mate, but than felt sharp jab in her stomach. I guess I have a bellyache...she thought, and went over to Leafpetal. "Er...Leafpetal?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:50 pm
waspkit urned to see tawnypaw, and mewed "congratulations, tawnypaw" she stood up and said sadly "i'm gonna miss you and the others, but it hurt's so much, she smiled weakly, lloking up and sighed" your so much like my littermates, and i guess, i dunno" sighs and walks out of the nursery
((it's gonna be hilarity))  

SpecterSolemn

SpecterSolemn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:52 pm
((tghe hilarity is gonna be waspkit attempting to put up with fuzzykit until patchy makes her an aprentice, which she was supposed to be already))  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games