Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:16 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
yesh ok ill try to form funtioning sentenses

That would be greatly appreciated since it is a small part of the general rules of the guild.

Dr. lecter: Yeah... but I got my sashie. *huggles it*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:18 pm
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan
*yawns* I'm awake, honest I am.

I was barely able to comprehend speech today....it was difficult without any caffiene/food/sleep in my system, while at school.

That does not sound like a good day by any stretch of the imagnination.

Dr.Lecter: A LOT. ^^* General value was around 2.9 million, mostly pure with some letters and an angelic headband.

It was a very intersting day
I thought about what would happen if all the mice could talk, and that New York City would probably become the capitol for mice, considering the amount of currency flowing through there, as well as food.

But, then again, I think the largest rats in the U.S. are in Washington D.C....well, that was like 5 years ago.
But, anyway, I wondered if the mice/rats would be on friendly terms with the human race, considering our kind tends to try and kill them off.

And how would we wage wars against them, if we were on unfriendly terms.
Then I pretty much took the movie, Starship Troopers, replaced the giant bugs with giant mice, and laughed for an hour.....
It was, well, very entertaining to say the least.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:20 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

It was a very intersting day
I thought about what would happen if all the mice could talk, and that New York City would probably become the capitol for mice, considering the amount of currency flowing through there, as well as food.

But, then again, I think the largest rats in the U.S. are in Washington D.C....well, that was like 5 years ago.
But, anyway, I wondered if the mice/rats would be on friendly terms with the human race, considering our kind tends to try and kill them off.

And how would we wage wars against them, if we were on unfriendly terms.
Then I pretty much took the movie, Starship Troopers, replaced the giant bugs with giant mice, and laughed for an hour.....
It was, well, very entertaining to say the least.

-_-* I didn't care much for starship troopers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:21 pm
lurichan
Drifter_Xwolf
yesh ok ill try to form funtioning sentenses

That would be greatly appreciated since it is a small part of the general rules of the guild.

Dr. lecter: Yeah... but I got my sashie. *huggles it*

-sigh- English has been slaughtered enough by slang.

And your sash is very very nice.
I haven't congradulated you on your victory yet.
So....
Great job!! I am really glad you could achieve such a high placed goal.
I thought mine was hard enough, but yours just blows mine out of the water. I'll have to write a paper on this.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:22 pm
lurichan

Nor did I.
Tis is why I replaced the giant bugs with mice, it's makes it seem much more humorous....now take all the humans, and put in little kittens.

Hrm...I might be onto something?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:22 pm
it looks good. i needst to get me the new items.  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:23 pm
Any way dont go skull ******** away if i leave some letters out ok because that kinda stuff gets on my nerves im not bird seed got it.

On another note Lecter what the hell spurred that thought into your brain.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:23 pm
Hi, Luri.

Ummm thanks for the donations.

ieatyourtclol

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:26 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Any way dont go skull ******** away if i leave some letters out ok because that kinda stuff gets on my nerves im not bird seed got it.

you're bugging me. and that's not a good thing. *prepares his stick*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:28 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Drifter_Xwolf

::readies the spider/leaf/apple fritter/spoon army::
Shall we advance sire, or keep the troops at holding position?  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:28 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

Nor did I.
Tis is why I replaced the giant bugs with mice, it's makes it seem much more humorous....now take all the humans, and put in little kittens.

Hrm...I might be onto something?

Thank you, and I do have to admit it is a lot more amusing to think about with giant mice... except the whole exploding parts.

(sorry if I am lagging a bit, I am updating my candy petition at the moment).

I set my goal super high, but I left it till the last of my large scale quests of items I really wanted on gaia.

Celebie: I hope you can find a use for them, even if it's just to sell them off for gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:29 pm
macabre, that's a little overkill, i've got my modstick, and i'm in a bad mood, so that's all that'll be needed, but thanks for the offer. ooo. big rats over there *points*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:30 pm
Dr_lecter1988
Drifter_Xwolf

ok ok i'm greatly and deeply sorry. I'm trying very hard to be literate I can't type very fast when I am so i tend to leave letters out just to let you know. Im just hoping you wont kill me for it .  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:31 pm
Dr_lecter1988
macabre, that's a little overkill, i've got my modstick, and i'm in a bad mood, so that's all that'll be needed, but thanks for the offer. ooo. big rats over there *points*

Actually, that's not overkill by far. I have many forces under my contro.
And I tend to let the rats form there own battalions, for I do not need their ranks, nor do they wish to join my cause.
Let them be, and accept them as an ally. For even though you may not agree well with others, an ally is always good to have.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:32 pm
Drifter_Xwolf

If a cronic multi-tasker like myself can take a few extra seconds to correct mistakes before posting, you sir can take the same amount of time to fix errors before posting as well. It is common courtesy.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games