Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:22 pm
Exor nearly fell over upon hearing her first response. He caught himself and looked at her from a crooked pose, "What?!" He righted himself, and his mind replayed what he thought he had heard. He took a tentative step towards Iggies, but then her tears caught the moonlight. He wished a blade through his heart before the words she next spoke to him.

Although stunned, Exor willed himself to continue toward her. He took slow, deliberate steps, finally sitting down on the same tree stump with the elf. He regarded her for a moment, his pain and pity hidden by his glasses. The Sinner heaved a sigh and put his arms around Iggies. "Vel... vel'bol ele orn'la Usstan xun nindel," he whispered. Exor gently squeezed her with comfortable strength as she flinched. "Dos ph' ussta er'griff ssinssrigg, ussta d'anthe... Folt uriu ol zuch tlus; folt ol zhal zuch tlu..." He took her chin in his hand and gently led her eyes to meet his, "Please, don't push me away..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:34 pm
*Her mind broke lose in a whirling of things half remembered. Then images of he with the other Elf...* But you have another, I break up no coupling. *Waves of pain* Knowingly.

*Looking in his eyes and hearing the rest of his words, tried to turn away, but is unable to free from Exors firm, gentle hold, knowing her glasses at least hide the pain*

Because I am naubol, nau uss. If you once knew me, then maybe you knew a different me. How could you love me? Wh-who are you? vel'bol tlun usstan? How do these words i know yet dont"

*Small different voice* beware of the black, he watches if anyone gets too near.  

iggies

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:41 pm
::Maune heard no sound from Iggies as he hid quickly as a cop went by and waited for the cop to leave.::
::Maune then went further in looking around as he then found a dark shadow and hid there as he glaced around:: Iggies are you here?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:46 pm
I have another...? "Alyraena! You know Rae, Iggies! She and I served together in the War! You know that! She's been acting different lately, but that's just because she thought I was dead, just like all of you did! And about this nobody business," he took her dark glasses and looked into her eyes, "you are the dark elf I fell in love with a decade ago! You are some one, some one very special, at least to one man..."

Exor paused for a moment to collect his thoughts and choose his words. "I know the real you, Iggies. I know what has happened to you, my love. I know what has caused this, and I swear before all creation that I will attone for what my Sins have wrought. I will free you, ssinssrigg, if I have to do it myself..." He saw her try to find a way around his words and cut her off with a kiss. His lips lingered against hers, and Exor could not prevent the tears that came with the professing of his heart. "I won't let them have you, my love," he whispered. "To hell with the black and whatever else the Sins sent to you, my dear; I will not let them hurt you again..."  

Exor Omega

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:00 pm

*Testing the name.* Alyraena....? War...? *tries again to look away in shame, but still Exor held firm* I... remember.... not.. *A flicker of memory* f'sarn taudl... jal renor, I'm sorry..

*Finding her self without the glasses to hide behind, the naked fear, shame and confusions show. Listening to his next words, wanting to protest and argue, finds herself cut off with a kiss, soft, familiar almost*

*Rising in the back of her mind a dark icyy voice rises You are mine, he lies, he would turn from you if he knew you, your secrect *A flash of fear crosses her face*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:04 pm
Maune
::Maune heard no sound from Iggies as he hid quickly as a cop went by and waited for the cop to leave.::
::Maune then went further in looking around as he then found a dark shadow and hid there as he glaced around:: Iggies are you here?

((LOL you're going to get caught you silly Kitsune! She wandered away from there. But I don't know the lay of the land.))

iggies

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:11 pm
((Lol I won't get caught Iggies sadly I got to go for now sad meet you in the morning for us to talk take care Iggies and Exor))

::Maune glaces at the times and gives a small sigh as he looks down as he starts to become a black shadow and vanishes into the night::  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm
Upon sensing the shift in ambient spiritual climate, he closed his eyes and held Iggies tightly. He began the same chanting that had brought Sloth to his bedside, and wings of flame unfolded from his back, a ring of rising fire gently circling the two doomed lovers.

The blackness went totally silent, its link to its dark masters completely severed by the warrior's skills. "I told you, my love... I won't let them hurt you again..." He looked into her eyes with a gentle smile.  

Exor Omega

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:15 pm
Maune
((Lol I won't get caught Iggies sadly I got to go for now sad meet you in the morning for us to talk take care Iggies and Exor))

::Maune glaces at the times and gives a small sigh as he looks down as he starts to become a black shadow and vanishes into the night::

((LOL Ok Maune, see you tomorrow. take care))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:16 pm
iggies
Maune

((LOL Ok Maune, see you tomorrow. take care))

((LOL ok take care Iggies *grabs your booty on the way out*))  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

iggies

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:24 pm

*Fighting to be free, feels the arms tighten around her. He will kill you if he knew you! You will die if you continue Lost in her mind battling the dark, she doesn't see the flames engulf them.

In the silents that followed she nearly missed the words "I told you, my love... I won't let them hurt you again...". She looks up into his eyes and feel the grip of Darkness let go.

Sighing sadly* He is right though... if you did know me who, what I am now your would turn in horror. *Feeling spaces filling in her memory... wondering could it be, this time that she is free of one?*

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:34 pm
*Having had left the main bar rather late the previous night, Showcase had already gone to bed by the time she returned to her quarters. Putting away the food Karrie had prepared, she retired to her bedroom for the night.*

*In the morning, she spent time researching different kinds of sake and checking availabilities from suppliers in the area. Once Showcase woke up, she reheated the food from the previous night for their lunch. After spending the afternoon on the couch watching movies, she decides to make dinner for the two of them before heading up to the main bar for the evening. Deciding on quick and simple, she makes shrimp scampi and baked potatoes, and a quick garden salad to go with dinner.*

*After finishing dinner with Showcase, she cleans up the kitchen and then goes to her bedroom to change before heading up to the main bar.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:36 pm
Exor stifled a quiet laugh at the downright absurdity of that claim. He smiled at her and kissed her again. "My love, my love... I have endured your fears, stood against your confusion, tasted your love, held your dreams, dispelled your doubts, and even sampled your ferocity in person the other night in Black's clinic..." He took her hands in his own as the gentle whisper of flame circled them. "You have shared with me your secrets, and you found solace in that fact... I will regret for all time not being able to come straight home to you, my love, but Iggies, I will not leave you alone again..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:43 pm
((Somebody's a dark elf lover... Hehehe... ))  

Series1

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:49 pm
*entering the main bar, she finds it empty at the moment. Going behind the bar, she makes a vodka and cranberry-pomegranate juice and takes a seat at the bar. Pulling out her phone, she checks her messages and then decides to play Tetris.*

((LOL, somebody get in here! I'm booooooored! xd ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games