Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:46 pm
Sticking his tongue out at Gabriel, Harry climbed out of the tub and wrapped a towel around his waist. "Not all day," he said indignantly. "How long you going to take to get ready?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:03 am
Gabriel had to think about this. He didn't take too long to get ready, but a fair amount nonetheless. "About fifteen or twenty minutes, I suppose," he answered. 'What about you?"  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:37 am
(*moves the thread along*)

Sirius muttered to himself as he finished filing his finger nails. He had gotten out of his bath, brushed his teeth, and washed his face. He ran through his check list once more as he decided his fingernails were fine and got up and looked in the mirror. He ran his hand through his damp hair and glanced around for a brush. After finding one he set to work going over his check list once more.

(yes, Sirius is a queen, but don't say that to him he'll deny it.)
(His inbreeding it showing.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:22 pm
"Ten minutes maybe," Harry said, moving back to where he had put his things, including his bag from Diagon Alley. "I don't usually brush my hair. It usually just makes it worse."  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:35 pm
Gabriel shook his head. "You don't brush your hair because it makes it worse?" he asked incredulously as he finished drying off his own hair. "Have you ever tried gel? I mean... glue can work too. I've seen people walk around with glue in their hair. Used it once or twice myself."

He walked over to his formerly discarded belongings, rummaging through the bag for his robes.

"I suppose we should get ready. Dumbledore always liked things on time."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:40 pm
((And so I don't loose my temper on my mother I'll post here now.))

"Glue?" Harry asked looking a bit disturbed. "Why would you put glue in your hair? I like my hair natural...sure it's messy and I always look like I just woke up but...I can run my fingers through it without getting some sort of stuff of it."

He pulled out his dress robes and nodded as if coming to some big decision. "I mean it works for you but I don't mind my hair being messy. Covers the scar."  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:05 pm
((Am I the only person who has ever used Elmer's Glue to spike their hair? Sigh. Probably. But it works, and its cheap. Posting now...))

"Whatever suits you, love," Gabriel said. He walked over to Harry, arms encircling the smaller boy as he gave Harry a slight peck on his forehead. "Besides, you look cute with the messy hair. It's adorable!"

((Crap post. Whenever I can't think of anything, I flirt... >.> It's a bad defense))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:40 am
After several minutes of untying and then retying her hair, not unlike someone who has obsessive compulsive disorder, Kathryn began to pace the room. She wondered what the others were doing and how they were preparing for the ball. In wasn't long until her constant pacing made her hair break free from the plait and in a fit of frustration, she flung the elastic at the mirror. Kathryn had to stop worrying, if wasn't as if she had any other girls to compare with.

"Oh s**t... Killa" She said in irritation. No doubt the beautiful Slytherin would be wearing something scandilous and probably vintage as all girls did in that particular house. Corests, lace, anything that made one feel royal.

"Oh bugger it" She muttered. Kathryn bent down and retrieved the elastic and slipped in on her wrist, she'd tie her hair later. For now she needed company and hopefully these two people would not be doing anything too intimate that she might walk in on.

She scurried down the stairs before she could change anything to drastic about her appearance and appeared outside the pairs door.

"Remus? Sirius?" She questioned, knocking on the door.

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:47 am
Remus looked up from his book as someone knocked on the door. Standing up, he crossed the room and opened the door.

"Oh, Kathryn," he said with a smile. "Come on in. Sirius is off somewhere getting ready. Come on in."

He noticed Kathryn's rapidly unravelling hair and smiled.

"Need a hand?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:58 am
Kathryn breathed a sigh of relief when the door opened. She always felt like a fool when waiting outside someones door when you don't even know if they are inside. She grinned and stepped inside, noticing the new robes Remus was wearing.

"Neat robes, they look good on you" She said, feeling awkward at the fact that she was complimenting a man who was once her 1st Year teacher. Kathryn blushed with embarassment when he motioned to her hair.

"Erm, yeah," She said sheepishly "I can't quite do anything with it"

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 8:50 am
Remus smiled, motion to one of the spare beds. was glad for a brief moment that there were house elves to do the cleaning because the room would have been a terror. Sirius seemed to have a habit of throwing clothes on the floor and leaving them there.

"Thank you, you look quite nice yourself," he said. "So, what do you want to do to your hair? From the looks of it, you were trying for a braid."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:28 am
Considering the state of her own dormitory, the room was fairly well kept. She perched herself awkwardly on edge of the bed and nodded at Remus.

"I did, but it's awfully compicated unless I could dislocate my shoulders or something" Kathryn said before suddenly realising what an incredibly stupid thing she said. Dislocating your arms?

Lunar_Blade

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:47 am
Harry scoffed. "You know that's the first time someone has complimented me by calling me or my hair adorable," he said smiling. "Come on, we've got to get ready."

((Eh crap post))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:08 am
"First time?" Gabriel said. He shook his head and ruffled Harry's head. "Maybe you just weren't listening before. I can't be the first one who thought you and your messy mop are adorable."

"Come on, we've got to get ready."

Gabriel stuck his tongue out at Harry. "Yeah, yeah," he muttered almost inaudibly. "Spoilsport."

He ambled over to where the bags they had gotten at Diagon Alley were deposited last night. He picked out his robes and his wand. "Hmm... I think I'll do black," he murmured to himself. Red and blue wouldn't look right together and his hair was already beginning to blacken at the roots anyway.

He touched the tip of his wand to his hair and murmured the incantation. Immediately, he felt as though he had spilled something on his hair. The now-raven-haired man shivered a bit. The spell always made the air around him cold for a moment and it didn't help that he was still wet.

He grinned at Harry and began to pull on his robes.

((Yay! Not a crap post! I'm proud of myself!))  

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:36 am
((You should be, Cade. You not making a crap post is close to a miracle.))
((Why are you people always so mean to me? I'm not that bad. blaugh ))

She looked up at her cousin, her eyes filled with tears. Fake tears had always worked on him when they were younger; only this time, the tears were real.

"I want to, I really do, but you know we cant!" she said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

He gently placed his hand so he was cupping her face, wiping away the tears with his thumb. "Sssshhh... I know, Kitten, I know. Just calm down" he said and embraced her, nuzzling her neck gently. "I wouldn't ever do something you didnt want me to do. I promise."

He gently let go of her and sat her back down on the chair and said "Now, lets see if we can put on some artistic make up on you."

She returned the embrace, letting him brush away her tears.

She coulnt help but smile as he pushed her back into the chair. "Just dont make it as artistic as you did at Aunties wedding. That was really ugly" she said as she watched him place the book on the bed before going back to her trunk. "And no, there's no more books down there that you dont want to see" she said in a teasing voice, smiling at him.

He mockglared at her and took out her make up kit and jewelry box and placed both things on the bed next to them.

"It suited her personality. Big, ugly and all over the place. I'll do the exact same thing to you. Find something that suits you.So stop freaking out over it. Now sit still!" he said poking her nose at the last word, smirking evilly.

"I do not like that smirk. Take off that smirk right now, mister!" Killa said, mockglaring at her cousin, but keeping still none the less as she felt him start drawing something around her temple with an eye liner pen.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games