Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:38 am
Drama Freak
deadly_demon
Dr_lecter1988
deadly_demon
The fact that I just finished 7th grade hasn't hit me yet sweatdrop

heh, at leasyt you still have 5 years of stable and free public education left, i have to go deal with the real world whioch no one is ever truly prepared for.
Public education? I think not. I go to a private religious all girl school. blaugh

I used to go to a school like that! Catholic, I would assume? Now, I go to public. YES, NO UNIFORMS!!!
3nodding Catholic but I'm not religious (actualy, I'm a bit sadistic twisted )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:46 am
deadly_demon
Drama Freak
deadly_demon
Dr_lecter1988
deadly_demon

heh, at leasyt you still have 5 years of stable and free public education left, i have to go deal with the real world whioch no one is ever truly prepared for.
Public education? I think not. I go to a private religious all girl school. blaugh

I used to go to a school like that! Catholic, I would assume? Now, I go to public. YES, NO UNIFORMS!!!

Yah, I was a dif religon when I went there and still I am. I'd kinda hum when they started singing worship songs during assemblys.  

Drama Freak

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:49 am
Drama Freak
deadly_demon
Drama Freak
deadly_demon
Dr_lecter1988
deadly_demon

Yah, I was a dif religon when I went there and still I am. I'd kinda hum when they started singing worship songs during assemblys.
Yeah, I hate it when they make us sing religious songs xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:57 am
Hello, hello again. Tis the afternoon time, and I just waking up.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:04 am
lurichan
Hullo biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:05 am
deadly_demon
lurichan
Hullo biggrin

So how has the morning been going so far?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:07 am
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
Hullo biggrin

I'm still in my pjs sweatdrop I decided to be lazy and hang around the house  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:09 am
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
Hullo biggrin

*giggles* You call that lazy? I didn't wake up till less than half an hour ago. xp  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:11 am
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
Hullo biggrin

*giggles* You call that lazy? I didn't wake up till less than half an hour ago. xp
xd Being lazy is fun  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:13 am
I got an enchanted trunk in the guild ^_^ And it had in it...............prisoner pants. stare Why does gaia taunt me so? *Sigh* All well, I can always use it for something later.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:15 am
lurichan
I got an enchanted trunk in the guild ^_^ And it had in it...............prisoner pants. stare Why does gaia taunt me so? *Sigh* All well, I can always use it for something later.
Aren't you able to sell them? question  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:16 am
deadly_demon
lurichan

I could sell them, but I would be lucky to get 500 gold...usually I use things like that as a second place "mystery prize" in avitar contests or random threads I create in the middle of the night when I"m bored off my gorde otherwise.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:18 am
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

I could sell them, but I would be lucky to get 500 gold...usually I use things like that as a second place "mystery prize" in avitar contests or random threads I create in the middle of the night when I"m bored off my gorde otherwise.
biggrin I see. So how are you today?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:20 am
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

Not too bad, I spent a lot of time last night in a festival thread that is really well thought out, and won a bunch of prizes. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:21 am
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

Not too bad, I spent a lot of time last night in a festival thread that is really well thought out, and won a bunch of prizes. ^_^
Cool biggrin  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games