Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:05 am
froggyfluf
Masquanade
meet the mods is ok with me- but it goes into chatterbox, or I unsticky the fantasy DCI thread (and it doesn't come back up)
o.O? *confusion*

alright...why not just move the other one, then?

yes but then i said we could do the meet the mods in the main forum if i desticked the fantasy dci
and well i don't really like the new one. it justs the same info from the post you autobiography page. i was thinking about doing something a bit more detailed considering that info is already posted on the bio page. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:47 am
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  

KitoYasha

froggyfluf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:33 am
Masquanade
froggyfluf
Masquanade
meet the mods is ok with me- but it goes into chatterbox, or I unsticky the fantasy DCI thread (and it doesn't come back up)
o.O? *confusion*

alright...why not just move the other one, then?

yes but then i said we could do the meet the mods in the main forum if i desticked the fantasy dci
and well i don't really like the new one. it justs the same info from the post you autobiography page. i was thinking about doing something a bit more detailed considering that info is already posted on the bio page. sweatdrop

all right. i understand.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:30 pm
KitoYasha

Yeah! Happy Thanksgiving! <3 Hope everyone has fun on their vacation~  

RinoaHeartilly

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:34 pm
Indeed, happy thanksgiving. My friends got me WoW as an early B-day/christmas gift, so I've sorta been playing that. It's awesome.

Anyways, Silver ran the SS event last year, and it seemed to work out alright. If I remember correctly, which may not be that reliable, there was only 1 price range. I think we could have more than 1 price range, as long as we have enough people in each.

I'll try to be a bit more active here. [/brokenrecord]

We're actually getting contesttants faster than ever for the avi contest...sweet.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:19 pm
RinoaHeartilly
KitoYasha

Yeah! Happy Thanksgiving! <3 Hope everyone has fun on their vacation~

or has fun staying home! yay for not traveling!!!! haha.

happy turkey day smile

Inucoli

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:12 am
I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday and ate lots and lots and gained weight like I did! ^_^ And hey, it's the start of the Christmas season again. We already got snow! =( I posted pictures in my ell jay, if anyone knows the link, which I doubt.

It's good that the avi contest is getting so much attention. It doesn't seem like it does anyway, right? Heh, I'm not usually one to enter them myself, but I actually had red and white clothing this time. Good luck to everyone. <3

As for the Secret Santa, the prices ranges are a good idea, yes, but it's also sort of unfair, because there are so many poor Gaians in this guild, such as myself. We can't buy expensive gifts for our person, nor can we recieve them--although, it's also unfair to buy a 250-gold gift and recieve an 11,000-gold one, so I suppose it's a dead-end either way.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:14 am
Yes I understand what you're saying Kito. I mean last year we just had a limit of 2,000g . . . but I think we should extend that some, but then some people wouldn't be able to particpate because they just don't have the gold. I was thinking about like every who does the secret santa will be put into a drawing for a free donation letter. Well I was thinking about handing out 3 donation letters. Or something. Other prizes as well beyond the secret santa.

OH and I"M SO EXCITED! Tonight is the playoffs for my football team and I GET TO SEE THEM! First game I get to go to. whee We're getting there early so we can get a seat by the band. xd I'm so excited. Can't wait to see the band, my dad says it's a good show- one of the best they have. (From his standpoint, they actually had to cut back ondrill due to the hurricane) Well at least I hope the whole band is going- they should as it's not that far away and it is playoffs. Sqee.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:59 pm
Masquanade
Yes I understand what you're saying Kito. I mean last year we just had a limit of 2,000g . . . but I think we should extend that some, but then some people wouldn't be able to particpate because they just don't have the gold. I was thinking about like every who does the secret santa will be put into a drawing for a free donation letter. Well I was thinking about handing out 3 donation letters. Or something. Other prizes as well beyond the secret santa.

OH and I"M SO EXCITED! Tonight is the playoffs for my football team and I GET TO SEE THEM! First game I get to go to. whee We're getting there early so we can get a seat by the band. xd I'm so excited. Can't wait to see the band, my dad says it's a good show- one of the best they have. (From his standpoint, they actually had to cut back ondrill due to the hurricane) Well at least I hope the whole band is going- they should as it's not that far away and it is playoffs. Sqee.

That's an excellent idea! Donation letters are always fun, even if you don't like the items they have, because if they're old or in popular demand (such as those Kikis) then they go for lots of gold. ^__^

Have fun at the game! Football isn't the most amusing sport, but band shows are awesome. My school doesn't emphasize the marching band so I've never participated in one, but they look hard-ish.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:12 am
hey so i have a question. i was just looking at Indie's most recent m00 thread (lol) and i was wondering if there's a thread where people can leave their myspace info? i'm part of another guild who has one of those and it went over pretty well. there were a few people who did it just to make their friend list longer, but i think it isn't a bad idea if people would actually be serious about it.

whaddya think?

Inucoli

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:46 am
I hate Myspace, personally. Everyone has one, so I'm rebelling against it and not making one. There's a little group of us at my school that don't have one, and then everyone else does...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:49 am
*sigh* Make it in the Chatterbox, if you must. Don't pollute the main forum with fugly MySpace trash.

iOggy

Inucoli

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:14 am
KitoYasha
I hate Myspace, personally. Everyone has one, so I'm rebelling against it and not making one. There's a little group of us at my school that don't have one, and then everyone else does...

yea. a lot of my friends are like that too. that's why i still keep up my xanga ^_^* that way i can talk to EVERYONE!!!! i just like things like that cuz i dont have IM. it lets me talk to people online anyways  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:15 am
KitoYasha

I don't care for myspace either... It's too complicated for me. xd I still broke in and made one... I only really update my xanga though.  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:32 am
you can make one in the chatterbox. i have a myspace but i've never updated it. I just have livejournal and I keep a facebook account as well- but I've kind of dropped the whole facebook thing.

OH i didn't get to see my band perform last night. It was a pep band. crying  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games