Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                      ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit made it out onto the pitch with a grin, eager to start the new season. He knew he was just going to be a reserve, again, obviously, but he liked Byuch and was looking forward to more training with the older boy. He was hoping that by the time Byuch had graduated, he'd have learned enough from watching and copying him that the team wouldn't suffer from the loss. Of course, he still had two years before he had to worry about that happening. But, it was still important that he take advantage of having what amounted to a mentor in the meantime. Filling out the form and handing it in to Callista, he made his way more towards the group and began his stretches.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                      Character's Name: Whitney Prescott
                                      House: Slytherin
                                      Year: Third
                                      Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                      Advanced Flying II: Currently Enrolled
                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                      Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                      First Choice Position: Seeker
                                      Second Choice Position: Whatever

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:24 am
Well I know I'm not the one you thought you knew back in high school
Never going, never showing up when we had to
Attention that we crave don't tell us to behave,
I'm sick of always hearing act your age

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧЄƇƠƝƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƦЄƧЄƦƔЄ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will walked out to the Quidditch pitch ready for a new season, especially thankful since he'd be using his own broom this year instead of a school one. It wasn't brand new; Jack and he had been given one of their numerous cousin' old Nimbus' and had polished and clipped it back to renewed health. It was certainly a great deal better than some of those ancient Cleansweeps that the school was hoarding. He grinned noticing that Cian was already on the field and jogged the rest of the way over to him. "Hey! Think you've got a shot at starting?" he asked his friend. Apparently one of the starters from last year had graduated meaning his friend had a shot and while he'd be happy for him, he was also a bit worried since he was just a second year.

Username: Yukina101
Character's Name: Wilson Hawthorne
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: Taking
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Keeper?

Position: TBD
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Steal +3 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

I don't want to waste my time
Become another casualty of society
I'll never fall in line
Become another victim of your conformity
And back down

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Fourth Year Slytherin
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts (2041)

Caleb was happy that he managed to get the experience to hopefully not suck. He did not want to suck. The team needed a good beater since Kimberly left. He never did like the girl. But still… he needed to pull his weight. Walking up to the group of snakes forming, he went straight for the form. Caleb honestly doubted he’d be named vice captain. Callista would be crazy to do so. Although, he was a tad pissed off that it wouldn’t be him. Boy would he be surprised. Filling out the form, he didn’t say much of anything figuring he’d keep to himself.

- - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Caleb Devereux
                                                  Year: Fourth Year
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Three
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                  Second Choice Position: Anything but Chaser...

- - - - - - - - -

Company : Slytherins...

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

The Forgotten Weasley

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 6:35 pm
SORRY FOR LACK OF FORMAT I AM BEHIND AS ALWAYS

Yancy Diarmid ~ Slytherin ~ Third Year

Yancy arrived on the pitch with a bored look on his face. His stupid brother had waited until he was off at school to go on his date, so he got to know nothing for a whole year. He sighed and filled out a form before stretching silently.
Position: Chaser
AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 to steal/throw
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC steal/throw
-/3
0-0

Username: Devlyn Maycry
Character's Name: Yancy Diarmid
Year: Third
Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Beater

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 5:57 am
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şixth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch got to the pitch, ready as always for the start of the quidditch season. Part of him wondered how he'd fare against his best friend now that they were talking again, but Byuch doubted that Chance would lay off him. Which, Byuch actually didn't mind. He stepped over to Callista and grabbed a form, filling it out before gtting some stretches in. He was determined to get the cup this year, and wondered if it would be cheating if he somehow managed to poison Dris before the season. Nothing serious, just something that would knock him flat before the start of the game and at least let someone else win for a change. He was so done with seeing Ravenclaw winning all the time.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Byuchuch Horne
                                                  House: Slytherin, duh
                                                  Year: Sixth
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                  Second Choice Position: ...............Seeker

AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: --
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hoping for a good start to this season, otherwise I'm going to murder a certain Giraffe...
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:50 am
I keep running around, trying to find the ground
But my head is in the stars and my feet are in the sky
Well I'm nobody's baby, I'm everybody's girl
I'm the queen of nothing, I'm the king of the world

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ fifth year │ pureblood

Callista made sure she'd gathered and flipped through everyone's forms, although it was essentially the same people as last year, and then surveyed her lineup grimly. Only nine players wasn't ideal, but this wasn't Gryffindor, where everyone was chomping at the bit to try out. And annoyingly, the only other girl present was a bloody first year. She wasn't thrilled to be running a boys' club here. Slytherin got enough accusations of being old-fashioned and prejudiced as it was. Still, she had to work with what she had.

"Caleb," she said curtly, loud enough for everyone else to hear. "I'm naming you my VC. Don't make me regret it." He was smart enough to know what she meant. Caleb was far from well-liked, but so long as he kept his ideology to himself, she didn't really care, since he at least seemed to be able to keep it together on the quidditch pitch. Maybe he wouldn't improve with age, but he was only a year below her, so the team would only have to endure a year of him as captain if he was truly awful.

With that settled, she put her hands on her hips. "We're splitting up into two teams. We've got an odd number so yes, I know they won't be even, you don't need to tell me. Jeremiah, you're going to play keeper for both teams, so stay on top of things. Green Team will be Vilhelmina and Yancy as chasers, Cian and William as beaters, and Byuch seeking. Silver Team will be Wilson and myself as chasers, Caleb as beater, and Whitney seeking. Beaters, everyone's a target, I don't see the point in making you hold off on seekers during practices when it's what they'll face during games," she shrugged, and then added, dryly, "And don't be afraid to aim at me."

Callista waited for everyone to mount their brooms before releasing the snitch and bludgers, and threw up the quaffle, starting the mock game.

OOC:
Position: Silver Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Devlyn Maycry

Miss GryffindorK

Julian Galaksylph

Kungfudemoness

And once you asked me well what's my biggest fear
That things would always remain so unclear
That one day I'd wake up all alone
With a big family and emptiness deep in my bones

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:12 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Reserve Beater

You hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cain was happy to see Will on the team again "You bet! I got my eyes set to be that starting Beater spot " He said happily. The captain called out who the vice captain was. Caleb seemed too grumpy but hey there was a reason right? He noted who was on what team so he knew who to hit. Noticing there was two Wills Cian knew he call the wrong one at least once. Once the game was a go Cian eyed his first target. Whitney. Hey it was good strategy to go after the seeker!

Position: green beater
                                                                            AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience )
                                                                            Modifiers: +3 (bludger) +3 (score)
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll:14 [hit?]

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

Cara MiaKitty

Julian Galaksylph rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 5, 7, 8, 6, 6, 1, 2, 5, 3 Total: 44 (10-100)
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:08 pm
User Image

( MugglebornFirst Year SlytherinSelf-Proclaimed Mature Preteen ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                        Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                        Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                        Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                        Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mina was attentive to the whole briefing. And since she didn't really know the VC that much she wasn't really bothered. Mina was, however, bothered that there were only nine people trying out. With only the captain and Mina being the only female in the group. Geez what happened to the ambition Slytherin has? Shaking her head, she then readied herself as she flew up for the toss-up. This shouldn't be hard.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                        Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                        Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                        Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                        'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Try-Outs 2041-42

Position : Green Chaser
                                                        AC : 12
                                                        Modifiers : (+2 Steal) (+2 Shoot)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : #

To Goals : 0/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:39 pm
User Image
                                                  I was broken from a young age
                                                  Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                  Writing my poems for the few
                                                  That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                  Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                  Taking my message from the veins
                                                  Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                  Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şixth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch went up into the air, already looking for the snitch. Hopefully he could find it before Whitney started searching.

Green Seeker
                                                  AC: 18
                                                  Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  Final Roll: 13
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hoping for a good start to this season, otherwise I'm going to murder a certain Giraffe...
                                                  OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                  Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                  Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                  Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                  But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                  Inhibited, limited
                                                  Till it broke open and rained down
                                                  And rained down, like... Pain!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 8:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Fourth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Slytherin Tryouts (2041)

Caleb wasn’t expecting what came next that was for sure. Callista had just named him vice captain and he was stunned. Maybe she was crazy. Then again maybe not. Caleb wanted to believe he had the skills to help run the team. Giving Callista a nod he waited for the team split. Clearly, she already had that figured and she didn’t need him. Though, he liked the way she saw things.

As the game started, Caleb got ready to block for Whitney. The boy was definitely going to be a target. Going to block he eyed Byuch with hopes to redirect and land a hit.

Company : Slytherins...

OOC : Silver Team Beater
                                                  Aiming: Byuch Saving: Whitney - Total Roll: 16 (Saved & Missed)
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams
                                                  Green Team
                                                  Chasers - Vilhelmina and Yancy
                                                  Beaters - Cian and William
                                                  Seeker - Byuch

Silver Team
                                                  Chasers - Wilson and Callista
                                                  Beater - Caleb
                                                  Seeker - Whitney

Keeper - Jeremiah

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Yukina101 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 5, 2, 8, 7, 7, 1, 4, 3, 7 Total: 53 (10-100)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:03 pm

Will grinned at Cian's confidence before listening to the captain splitting them up. He excitedly jumped on his broom going for the quaffle toss up against the first year.

Position: Silver Team Chaser

Quote:

Quote:

I'll never fall in line
And back down

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:05 pm

Will let out a whoop when he got to the quaffle first and started making his way down the field.

Position: Silver Team Chaser

Quote:

Quote:

I'll never fall in line
And back down

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit made sure when the new captain started speaking to position himself where he could read her lips. He didn't know Callista, really, but she didn't seem as, uh, approachable as Flick had, so he figured it was better to just try to muddle through things. He was pretty sure he understood, but just to be sure he asked Byuch to verify that he'd gotten the instructions correct before mounting his broom and starting practice. Once the snitch was released, he shot up to the sky, starting his search.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSILVER TEAM SEEKERxxx
                                      AC: 12
                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                      Mods: (+4 to Spotting) (+4 to Catching)
                                      Lives:

Currently: Seeking
                                      Final Roll 20 SPOTTED!

xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:45 pm
User Image

( MugglebornFirst Year SlytherinSelf-Proclaimed Mature Preteen ) xx

I doɴ'т мιɴd leттιɴɢ yoυ dowɴ eαѕy вυт jυѕт ɢιve ιт тιмe
                                                        Iғ ιт doɴ'т нυrт ɴow тнeɴ jυѕт wαιт, jυѕт wαιт α wнιle
                                                        Yoυ're ɴoт тнe вιɢ ғιѕн ιɴ тнe poɴd ɴo мore
                                                        Yoυ αre wнαт тнey're ғeedιɴɢ oɴ
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ тнe world doɴ'т orвιт αroυɴd yoυ?
                                                        Aιɴ'т ιт ғυɴ lιvιɴɢ ιɴ тнe reαl world? Aιɴ'т ιт ɢood вeιɴɢ αll αloɴe?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mina simply tsked, a bit miffed that Wilson got the ball first. However, she immediately decided to go in for the swipe.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wнere yoυ're ғroм? Yoυ мιɢнт вe тнe oɴe wнo'ѕ rυɴɴιɴɢ тнιɴɢѕ
                                                        Well, yoυ cαɴ rιɴɢ αɴyвody'ѕ вell тo ɢeт wнαт yoυ wαɴт
                                                        Yoυ ѕee, ιт'ѕ eαѕy тo ιɢɴore тroυвle wнeɴ yoυ're lιvιɴɢ ιɴ α вυввle
                                                        So wнαт αre yoυ ɢoɴɴα do wнeɴ ɴoвody wαɴтѕ тo ғool wιтн yoυ?
                                                        Doɴ'т ɢo cryιɴɢ тo yoυr мαмα
                                                        'Cαυѕe yoυ're oɴ yoυr owɴ ιɴ тнe reαl world

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Try-Outs 2041-42

Position : Green Chaser
                                                        AC : 12
                                                        Modifiers : (+2 Steal) (+2 Shoot)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 5 (fail)

To Goals : 0/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 3:29 pm
SORRY FOR LACK OF FORMAT I AM BEHIND AS ALWAYS

Yancy Diarmid ~ Slytherin ~ Third Year

Yancy shot forward to try and steal the ball when the first year failed the toss up and failed to steal it back. He wasn't used to be one of the more advanced members of the team. That was weird.

Position: Green Chaser
AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 to steal/throw
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Final Roll: 14
Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
Above AC steal/throw
-/3
0-0  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games