Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:03 am
Lanfaer
Tao-Benshin

After looking over the rules and regulations of the profiles, and observing prior decisions and giving them proper weight, I have decided to approve your profile for role playing use.

Should anyone have an issue with my authority as an approval mod, please see Azeiel. I will happily rescind this decision should he command it so.

Uno momento, There's a few issues on this profile.

- the number of jutsu is counter up wrong he should note that the 6 to each element isn't boosted to 8 because of his puppet class.
- the items are wonky a is, the composite bow being his personal item I'll be fair to give him an assume ∞ amount of arrows, and the spool of wire and the knife aren't projectiles so they must be removed.
- traits wise, the first seems like you're trying to cover all bases her and again with the wording we only state these types of enhancements from traits to focus in on one thing, it either that it boost your sense of genjutsu, or your senses over all. both are considered separate traits. Since having better senses may actually make a genjutsu stronger.

Also nice to have more approval mods on this, but I'm surprised you didn't notice the items issue. the others weren't that easy to notice so it's a given miss.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:09 am
Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer
Tao-Benshin

After looking over the rules and regulations of the profiles, and observing prior decisions and giving them proper weight, I have decided to approve your profile for role playing use.

Should anyone have an issue with my authority as an approval mod, please see Azeiel. I will happily rescind this decision should he command it so.

Uno momento, There's a few issues on this profile.

- the number of jutsu is counter up wrong he should note that the 6 to each element isn't boosted to 8 because of his puppet class.
- the items are wonky a is, the composite bow being his personal item I'll be fair to give him an assume ∞ amount of arrows, and the spool of wire and the knife aren't projectiles so they must be removed.
- traits wise, the first seems like you're trying to cover all bases her and again with the wording we only state these types of enhancements from traits to focus in on one thing, it either that it boost your sense of genjutsu, or your senses over all. both are considered separate traits. Since having better senses may actually make a genjutsu stronger.

Also nice to have more approval mods on this, but I'm surprised you didn't notice the items issue. the others weren't that easy to notice so it's a given miss.

The reason why I approved the knife is because it isn't for combat use. I've talked to her about it, it's merely used for skinning. That's cause he's a hunter. And the profile format said "Projectiles/Items", so why does everything have to be a projectile?

As for the Ninjutsu, I thought that the classes stacked their jutsu limitations? Did I read that wrong? 2 from the puppet, 6 from the Ninjutsu. Why wouldn't that stack?

I'm also asking all of this for clarification to the person as
well for my knowledge.  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:23 am
Fixed the issue with items. Took off the wire to save grief. Lan's character will just buy it for me instead. As for the knife, I divided my items into two categories, one for battle, one for other things. The knife won't be used in battle unless it's a last ditch effort to defend himself. A sketchbook can be used for the same purpose.

The traits, again to avoid grief, I'll fix. That's something my character will learn with time anyway.

As for the jutsu, read Lan's post.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:44 am
Lanfaer

Everything doesn't have to be a projectile but you have a limited amount of items on your and a hunting knife would ta on the position of a personal weapon. Used for hunting or not I'm not allowing little loopes like that to pass because it just invite more confusion with the rule. You start with one personal weapon and 30 projectiles no additions. You an buy and create the rest.
As for it not stacking it's consider an addition after not applying into the effect of the discipline. So it still seen a just two more not to to each element. This was a decide way to count it from the mods over all and there have been multiple time previous to this where we did the same changing it could be taken to a vote but it might turn out the same way unless you have a good reason why they need two more or any extra added to this multiplying number. Simply said the initial decision was because it was seen as a enough already and the addition stacking into discipline effect was just too much.

there are a lot of old threads you'll need to familiar yourself with, also dont' be afraid to Pm me or add me as a friend to talk over meebo if our wires get crossed like this. To be honest we've got something to work out in communication in the crew.

Tao-Benshin

Knifes still not passing, also thank you for mentioning how many assumed arros you have.
As for the trait would you mind saying it's a moderate enhancement.It could be assumed other issue but the slight specification would avoid confusion later on.

Also I'm talking to Lan as seen above ^
and there are a few things he needs to get up to speed on. so for now would you mind taking my word on this, thank you. =3

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:56 am
We are reading the old posts:

Quote:
__J u t s u ○ L i m i t s:
All main classes and subclasses have technique limitations. To determine your character's overall limits, simply add the two together.
• Bloodline techniques do not count against overall limitations.
• The six [6] ninjutsu that everyone starts with, do not count again overall limitations.

This is from the very first post in the Free Class System thread. So if there's a problem with me having the jutsu this CLEARLY says, then you mods need to go back and EDIT ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION.

I'm beginning to see why I quit roleplaying.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:01 am
Tao-Benshin
We ARE reading the old posts, thank you very much:

Quote:
__J u t s u ○ L i m i t s:
All main classes and subclasses have technique limitations. To determine your character's overall limits, simply add the two together.
• Bloodline techniques do not count against overall limitations.
• The six [6] ninjutsu that everyone starts with, do not count again overall limitations.

This is from the very first post in the Free Class System thread. So if there's a problem with me having the jutsu this CLEARLY says, then you mods need to go back and EDIT ALL OF YOUR INFORMATION.

I'm beginning to see why I quit roleplaying.

Are really going to complain over something that's been applied to everyone. You're not being singled out here.
I'm telling you clearly how this is done, mods, other members have all done it the way I've described if you're not set straight on this from what I'm telling you then the confusion is with our wording of that very first line. Sorry for the confusion, but that will be fixed so to avoid this again. Now would you mind resubmitting your profile with the appropriate changes.

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:03 am
((Now that things have been clarified, here's my profile again. Anything else that needs fixed?))
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
-----F u l l • N a m e || Shadowseeker Húnyistír
-----N i c k n a m e || Shadow

-----A g e || 10
-----B i r t h d a t e || April 17
-----G e n d e r || Male

-----H e i g h t || 51 in (4’3”)/129.5 cm
-----W e i g h t || 55 lbs/24.9 kg

-----N i n d o || At this point, Shadow has not found his purpose.

▬▬┤|P e r s o n a l i t y

Creator and Loner
As a member of the Ukyo who focus on the arts to bring them to life, Shadow has the qualities as a person and an artist to match. With a perfect memory of things he sees and a wild imagination, anything from recreating past events to creating something completely from scratch is easy for him. With this quality, he is also highly observant without even realizing it. Though most see him as cold and aloof, those that get to know him can have a glance at the enthusiastic child within, and he takes pride in letting people see his creations.

Shadow’s greatest downfall is his distance from reality, and he will go out of his way to detach himself from others. He is quite happy in his own imagined world and will often daydream, easily being absorbed in his ideas. Likewise, he is not very sensitive to others. In fact, he is oblivious to them more often than not, and is passive in the face of tragedy. This gives people the impression that he has no ambition or care for anything. He does not want to be with others and lacks the social skills required to be with them.

This does not mean he is a hopeless case. He just requires someone willing to take the time to get to know him and earn his trust.

Mute
Shadow’s mutism makes it no easier to get close to him. It is not entirely clear why he stopped talking, but it started well before his family died. Those that knew him assumed it has something to do with his inability to sleep. His mustism has nothing to do with being shy. In fact, he is very confident, almost too confident, and is perfectly able to understand and speak. He is just unwilling to speak to any but a few specific people.

This trait may eventually disappear, but it will take time and patience.

Insomniac
Just as insomnia is defined, Shadow has always had an inability to sleep uninterrupted. Sometimes he simply cannot sleep. Because of this, he is rarely ever fully rested and always tired, shown by the seemingly permanent dark circles around his eyes that look like bruising. He also has fairly poor health as compared with others his age, and he is small for his age as well. It is uncertain what exactly is causing the insomnia, whether it is fear, stress, or anxiety.

It also leads to him napping several times during the day if there is time to try to make up for the lost sleep.

After every sleep post, a 4-sided die is rolled to determine how much sleep he got:
• 1 – 100% chakra/stamina restored (meaning 100% of the 25% restored)
• 2 – 50% of chakra/stamina restored (meaning 50% of the 25% restored)
• 3 – 25% of chakra/stamina restored (meaning 25% of the 25% restored)
• 4 – 0% of chakra/stamina restored (meaning 0% of the 25% restored)

-----V i l l a g e || Kirigakure
-----R a n k || Genin
-----F i r s t • C l a s s || Ninjutsu
-----S e c o n d • C l a s s || Puppeteer

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
-----C l a n || Ukyo

-----C h a k r a • P o o l || 495
-----S t a m i n a • P o o l || 050
-----C h a k r a • E l e m e n t s || Doton + Katon
-----C h a k r a • C o l o r || Gold
-----C h a k r a • M a t e r i a l i z a t i o n || A wisp of an aura around him flickering like tongues of golden flames, but it feels to have a much larger presence than it appears.

▬▬┤|S t r e n g t h s
----------• Perfect memory and perfect recreation in drawing
----------• Curse gives him enhanced hearing
----------• Proficient in Ninjutsu and with a bow

▬▬┤|W e a k n e s s e s
----------• Insomniac
----------• Inability to communicate well with others
----------• Physically inept with Taijutsu

▬▬┤|F e a r s
----------• Primal fear of death
----------• The unknown
----------• The thought of losing those close to him again

▬▬┤|C l a s s • D i s c i p l i n e s
----------• Ninjutsu :: Elemental Dual Wielder
----------• Puppeteer :: Army of One

▬▬┤|R e d u c t i o n s
----------• No reductions.

▬▬┤|P e r s o n a l • A t t r i b u t e s
----------• Perception :: Thanks to his curse, he has moderately enhanced senses, hearing and smell especially. He is also very good at tracking.
----------• The Cursed’s Call :: Thanks to exposure to and focus on Fuuinjutsu, he can learn Fuuinjutsu techniques two (2) posts faster.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
-----R y o || 両0
-----A C || 0

▬▬┤|M i s s i o n s • C o m p l e t e
----------• D Rank :: 00
----------• C Rank :: 00
----------• B Rank :: 00
----------• A Rank :: 00
----------• S Rank :: 00

▬▬┤|L i m i t a t i o n s
----------• Kugutsu :: 00 / 07
----------• Ninjutsu :: 00 / 14
----------------- Fuuinjutsu :: 00
----------------- Doton :: 00 / 06
----------------- Katon :: 00 / 06
----------------- Maruton 06
----------• Genjutsu :: 00 / 03
----------• Clan Techniques :: 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬

-----W e a p o n • T y p e || Composite Bow
-----W e a p o n • R a n g e || 15-25 yards/45-75 feet
-----W e a p o n • S i z e || 48in (46in strung), 22in draw at 24lbs
-----W e a p o n • W e i g h t || 1.5lbs
-----W e a p o n • L o c a t i o n || Slung across back

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬

▬▬┤|B a t t l e • R e l a t e d
----------• Ukiyo Mizo
----------• Composite Bow
----------• 15 Stone Arrows (handmade)
----------• 15 senbon
----------• 10 shuriken
----------• 5 kunai

▬▬┤|O t h e r • I t e m s
----------• Sketchbook
----------• Several pencils and pens

▬▬┤|P u p p e t s
----------

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

-----M a r u t o n ||
----------• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
----------• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
----------• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
----------• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
----------• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
----------• Kai [ Release ]

-----K a t o n ||
----------

-----D o t o n ||
----------

▬▬┤|C l a n • T e c h n i q u e s
----------

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u
----------

▬▬┤|F u u i n j u t s u
----------

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬

Shadow's birth has always been unknown to him, even to his adoptive parents, and no one has bothered to tell him about it--not that he has had that much interest. He knows he was born on April 17 somewhere in Mizu no Kuni, and when he was old enough to understand, he was told the village he was from was destroyed by the Rokubi, the six-tailed demon. His birth mother brought him to another family, a family of farmers who grew and caught their own food, to keep him safe. He does not know what happened to his birth parents, but they left with him an Ukiyo Mizo, the short blade of the Ukyo Clan.

The boy started drawing almost as soon as he could hold a pencil, and while the drawings were crude, they were amazingly accurate in details a boy of three should not have noticed, let alone remembered. He became focused on his drawings, obsessed with them, and he stopped paying attention to reality. He drew scenes from books he read or news he heard, drew horrific and beautiful creatures alike. By the time he was five, not an inch of wall space could be seen in his room, and his art had improved to look as though someone twice his had drawn it.

Thanks to his overactive imagination and the nightmares that haunted his dreams, he has never been able to sleep well, and it has always been obvious through his health.

On top of the insomnia, his parents never realized he was mute until they took him into the city to meet relatives of theirs. He would not say a word to them. In fact, it seemed more like he ignored their presence. Even children of his age he would not speak to, and he was ridiculed for it by child and adult alike.

Needless to say, Shadow did not go to the city with them again.

Nothing spectacular happened for the next couple of years. Since his family grew and caught their own food, Shadow was taught how to use a bow, something that distracted him from his drawings for a while. The utter calm he was known for helped him learn to hit in or near the center of a target seven times out of ten, and practice on moving animals improved this further.

His peaceful life turned upside down when he was eight.

Shadow
"A man came to our house looking for a place to stay for the night. Mother and Father agreed to let him stay when he paid them, but something felt strange about him. There was something dark... frightening. I knew he was watching me.

"But nothing happened, not that evening, or that night, or even when he left the next morning.

"It wasn't until a month later, when he showed up again, that everything changed. He wasn't there to stay the night. He shoved Father out of the way, and Mother, too, when she got in the way. He was after me, I knew that.

"Everything that happened after is a blur. He grabbed me, screaming, "Give it to me, or else". All I could do was cry. I didn't understand,

"Then I watched him stab Mother. I saw her fall to the floor, her eyes wide and staring at me, but I knew she was dead. Father came at the man with an axe, but the man moved faster than I thought was possible, and suddenly Father was dead, too.

"The man grabbed me again, but seeing my tears only made him angrier. He used something, a scroll, I think, and there was a flash of light and suddenly the world seemed overwhelming to my senses. I heard him say that no one would listen to me now. I don't remember anything after."

When Shadow next woke, hoping it was a dream, he found his parents just as he had seen them before. Afraid that the man would still be there, he ran. He knew the road led to other people, where he might find help. However, the moment people saw him, he was chased away, being called a demon. Confused, afraid, and alone, he was forced to wander just outside of the village.

Later he realized why they were afraid of him. He had a long, thin tail, like a cat, and ears like one too.

The next couple of months were the hardest time of his life. Shadow knew how to hunt, but had no supplies for much of anything else, and he was too afraid to go home. Frequently, he was forced back into the village to acquire things he needed, and every time he was chased away again. He was beaten several times, but he always managed to get away.

One particular time was especially bad, and he may have been killed if someone hadn't stepped in. The boy hadn't really said anything, but looked at them, said some gibberish, and they ran off. The boy helped Shadow back to his feet and led him back to his house, which was apparently outside the village.

Jack Harren Snipe quickly became the only one Shadow knew he could trust, and was the first one outside his family the young boy would speak to, though that took time as well. About a year or so later, Jack suggested that Shadow join the academy in Kirigakure, telling him he had potential and that it would prove to others his 'curse' was a boon, not a weakness.

Now, age ten, Shadow has just graduated as a genin.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:11 am
Tao-Benshin

Approved  

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:50 pm
User Image
Full Name: Aidan Rayne Noll - Tenkai
Nickname: Ai, Little Man, Melody

Birthdate: Sept. 13

Height: 5'2''
Weight: 120 Lbs.

Nindo: "Got to choose the right melody."
Personality: Laid back, easy going, makes choices depending on how it will effect him, lazy at times, overall happy.

Village: Sunagakure
First Class: Bloodline
Second Class: Musician

Bloodline: Tenkei Clan

Chakra Pool:365
Stamina Pool: 135
Chakra Element: Wind "Fuuton" & Lightning "Raiton"
Chakra Materialization: Comes like a mist.

Strengths:
• Ranged Combat
• Fuuton (Wind) Jutsu
Weaknesses:
• Doton (Earth) Weakness
• Not so good at Bukijutsu
Fears:
• Losing his friends.
• Dying without a cause.

Class Disciplines :
• Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank.
• Painting Pictures: The user is able to perform on their insturment like they are performing hand seals, making brilliant ninjutsu appear. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform genjutsu through performance or instrument. Can perform B rank ninjutsu and lower at gennin, A rank at Chunnin, and S rank at Jounin. At Konin, all ninjutsu cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through an instrument or performance. at Sannin, ninjutsu cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance.
Reductions:
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu (1) Post faster
• Additional [2] Ninjutsu Slots

Ryo:
AC:

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 09
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 05
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Guitar
Weapon Range: Whomever can hear it.
Weapon Weight: 5 Lbs.
Weapon Location: On back
Secondary Weapon:
• Bow and Arrow

• X15 Shuriken
• X15 Kunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Raiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Tame Za Kyokudo
• Stage 1

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Kyoukan Ya
• Stage 1

Aidan from a young age knew he was... different. He would always want to fight with other clan members to test his strength. He wanted to leave the Clan islands but he was too afraid of what his parents thought. Until one day Aidan took part in the clan manhood ceremony and was turned down because he didn't look old enough. Aidan grew frustrated and angry until he decided to leave on his own and head far away.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:27 pm
Synister Bombardment

- your second trait cannot boost you by +1 rank . Rank up boost re not allowed.  

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:40 pm
Reaper Elyse
Synister Bombardment

Fixed...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:52 pm
Approved.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:53 pm
Synister Bombardment

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:39 pm
User Image
Full Name: Axel Storn
Nickname: Axel

Birthdate: Oct. 2

Height: 69 in l 175.3 cm
Weight: 130lbs l 58kg

Nindo: " The death of a single shinobi is needed to open the world to the insignificance of a man's life. The death of many Shinobi is needed to change this."
Personality: Very unforgiving and cold are two words that describe Axel very well. Bent on bringing the world back to the way of peace and prosperity it should be. Peace for all, not just those that are at the top. His goals for life cause him to be a violent and passionate person toward those at the top, specially those that don't agree with him. He is quick to bring down judgement on those that are around him, specially those that hold different views, and he also isn't afraid to act out on those judgement and bring justice into his own hands if he finds that an injustice has been made.

Village: Sunagakure
First Class: Ninjutsu
Second Class: Bloodline

Bloodline: Satetsu [ Iron Sand ]

Chakra Pool: [ 225 ] + [ 130 ] = [ 335 ]
Stamina Pool: [ 025 ] + [ 120 ] = [ 155 ]
Chakra Element: Earth, Lightning
Chakra Color: Black
Chakra Materialization: -

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu
• Long Ranged Combat

Weaknesses:
• Taijutsu
• Bukijutsu

Fears:
• The Power of the Government
• His Death

Class Disciplines :
• Elemental Dual Wielder
• Thoroughbred

Reductions:
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.

Personal Attributes:

• Bloodline Techniques cost 1 CP less
• Gain one [ 1 ] extra Custom Jutsu

Ryo: 0 両
AC: 0
Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 10
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Summoning Type: -
Summon Sage: -
Pacts: -

• Shuriken x 15
• Kunai x 15

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Raiton

Iron Sand

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Xing-Yi

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Kyoutan Ya

Born and raised within the outline villages, often called the satellite villages, within the borders of the land of winds, Axel spent his younger life within a territory that was lead by a man that hated the establishment of the Hidden Sand Village, the Land of Winds, and all the Daimyo-ran lands in the Ninja World. The small village indoctrinated all the younglings that resided in it, teaching them the truth about the ninja world, how the life of the individual meant nothing, and that this was a great flaw. Six years after his birth the Daimyo of the Land of Winds ran an offensive against the small village, taking it off the map. Nearly all members of this village were killed and only a handful of refugees were allowed to live the massacre; only those that would have been good prospects for ninja, among them Axel and his mother.

After the battle, which was dug into the files and kept a close guarded secret, the refugees of the battle were escorted into the Hidden Sand and given strict rules about their lives, who they were and that the village from which they came from wasn't real, and that those that were young should not be told anything or both parties would risk losing their lives, but Axel's mother didn't care. As soon as her son inquired about her father she told him everything and gave him an important piece of knowledge that would mark him for the rest of his life: " The governments are corrupt, you must not believe the lies of the state. You must fight for our rights my son, for your father, for all of us that have lost our homes." Needless to say, days later his mother was found dead, the cause of death was set to be overdose, and no one did a thing about it.

iAkura-kun

Prophet

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:45 pm
iAkura-kun

Please explain to me what you mean by "Bloodline Techniques cost 1 CP less" for your personal attribute. Everything else seems okay to me, though the fear of "His Death" just irritates me: that's a fear everyone, deep down, has. Anyway, yeah, explain that prior part.

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games