Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:56 pm
{{yeah... even though she left instructions saying we could mod her, I'm not really sure about just taking her out, especially since I seem to be the only one that thinks it's a good idea ninja sweatdrop }}

jeez... she sleeps like the dead... *raises an eyebrow as he glances back into dame's cell*

*not really wanting to just sit around and wait for everyone to come out of the police station, he decides to make himself useful by scouting around Geezerville for safe spots to take dame in the instance they do break her out of jail.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:58 pm
((you know I'm game! twisted - tata))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:01 pm
dame slowly wakes up, after all the commotion is over with and finds Ryzan, Draa, Dec and Bonnie all looking slightly bewildered, among various other emotions. dame rubs her eyes with her fists and slowly sits up. Dec and Bonnie wave their goodbyes, dame smiling and waving back and then dame pads over to the bars, "Um, what's going on? What'd I miss?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:07 pm
Vendui' fair dame~ It seems that this place may have some kind of ghostly apparition lingering about. It had given the officers and prisoners alike quite a scare. And just as suddenly as it had appeared, it had vanished.

*steps close to dame with a look of seriousness in his eyes*
I wonder if there are other things it could make vanish.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:12 pm
*after a bit of cursory searching, he comes up with a few potential candidates. One is a run-down motel a bit away from Gensokyo. The only path to it is a dirt road and it's easily missed if you're not specifically looking for something out of the way. Most people who do see it would likely believe it leads to private property. Unfortunately, there is only so long she would be able to stay there and the living conditions likely wouldn't exactly be optimal.

Next is a recently closed down gas station a couple of miles from the Cabana Bar. Again, living conditions wouldn't be optimal unless they could somehow manage to get utilities working again. It's also possible that some people might end up stopping in for gas, thinking the place was still open... especially if they see lights on.

There's also a dense forest behind Chatty Kathy's, but he doesn't really know what's back there. That not-quite-human staff also gives him the creeps. stare

Not fully satisfied with his finds, he tries to think more simply as it's possible dame has contacts of her own that she could get in touch with if she can just keep the police off her back for long enough. He decides to check back at his old apartment complex to see if they had rented out his place yet. Having been a rogue and old habits dying hard, he had purposefully chosen an apartment complex in an odd location, well off of the main highway and just outside city limits. It was surrounded mostly by farmland and trees.

He checks each of the windows and finds they're locked just as he always kept them. Dark curtains and blinds are hung at each of them, preventing any light from coming in or going out... also like he had left it stare *
tch... figures. Either they were too lazy to change them out, or no one's there.

*heads to the library, the closest place with a computer he can access, to check online if the apartment is still listed as available*

It's about time you woke up. I was starting to think you died in there or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:21 pm
dame sticks her tongue out at Draa, xp "Just think, Draa, if you were still a grunny, you could hop in here with me and keep me company. stare " At Ryzan's words, she just stares and blinks at him sweatdrop , "Uh...um...I don't know much about things vanishing but...if it truly is a ghost or something, I imagine it could make a bed or something disappear... sweatdrop " Sometimes, she just really didn't get that elf...  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:30 pm
*mentally facepalms, but keeps up a casual appearance. He smirks in response to what she said, reaching up and grabbing some of the bars and leaning against the cell door, poking his head a bit between the bars*
And if -you- were a grunny, you could hop out here and keep -me- company. twisted *glances at Ryzan a moment, then back at dame*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:35 pm
*sighs a bit at dame's confused expression. After Draa finishes, he giggles a bit*
I think she would rather be taken by that apparition than have to suffer such a form.

Ryzan Vixtul

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:35 pm
dame smiles, "I probably would. ^_^ I like to be petted. biggrin " Winks at Draa and smiles...completely oblivious to his message. stressed

...Wait...she notices Ryzan's sigh and raises an eyebrow confused Then it hits her. stressed D'oh! "Um...well, being a grunny does have it's consequences...right?" Tries to sends the message with her eyes as well as her words.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:48 pm
Bonnie waved to dec as she got inside the cab. Dec waved back and then went back inside the police station.

Inside the milling confusion of the station, he met dame's attourney who had finally shown up. The two of them began to talk to the officer in charge about dame's bail. Both of them were blissfully unaware of what was going down in the cell area.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:49 pm
*mentally facepalms again when dame once more seems to miss the point, but when she adds on to her first statement, he notices a bit of a change. Attagirl...

He stands back up normally and crosses his arms*
pft... I'll say. Ever heard of hassenpfeffer? Some people will be out to get you for it and there will be times when you don't know who to trust, but on the other hand, it does grant you some freedom that you may not otherwise have.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:53 pm
*decides to try letting Draa do all the talking since he... or at least Tes sweatdrop , has more experience with such a thing.*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:06 pm
*Velcore and Gwee had flown out into the woods earlier that afternoon. He would have brought Thistle as well, but felt she was too young for as long of a trip as he had planned. After flying for a few hours, Gwee was starting to get tired, so they took a break in a small clearing*

*lands on a log that puts him near eye level with Velcore* How far?

It is not too much farther to where he will be meeting us. Do not worry, Kits is safe. Thistle and Smok are still there.

*snorts* Babies.

They are not much younger than you.

*looks away from Velcore and stretches his wings* Ready.

*nods* We will continue, then. *the two dragons fly off again*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:10 pm
Well...Um... -tears form in her eyes and she looks the other way, hiding them- Is that form worth it?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:20 pm
Kat's text to Dec
Hey...any word on dame's release yet? I'm planning on coming back down there shortly.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games