Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Movie Goerz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:46 am
Jamie enter the hall. He's kinda shy, he doesn't have a proper shirt for the party. He only have a shabby shirt and he only wearing a cheap mask. Then he looks around everyone wearing a nice dress. Now he deciding in his heart whether he want to leave the hall or stay.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:21 am
"Professor Adonis! It is so nice to meet you! I just got sorted into Hufflepuff, and its not as bad as people think it is! Every person I have met is so nice! And to think people think Hufflepuff is a boring house to get sorted into.... *sigh* It looks so wonderful in here... all of the gorgeous decorations...." says Miss Cora  

TheLadyCora

b e a r - c h o o

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:12 pm
Rayne notices Jaime near the entrance of the hall. She walks towards him and asks,
"You not thinking Of leaving now Jaime?" She smiled and waved at another slytherin.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:25 pm
Ari stumbles off the dance floor after spinning around for 20 minutes and falls dizzily onto the floor. "Gah...Need...stability!"  

Music -Misfit-

Hayden Cain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:39 pm
Hayden walked into the hall and looked around. All the decorations, and people were astonishing. She gawked in awe for a few mins. before twirling around a few times and giggling.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:21 pm
Storm enters the hall nervously and very underdressed.  

G e o S t o r m

Movie Goerz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:09 pm
Jamie look at Rayne, "I'm Jamie anyway not Jaime". sweatdrop
"I don't know, i don't have a proper dress and everyone wear a nice dress".

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:46 pm
Ari runs over to Storm and greets her. "Hiiiii, Storm!"  

Music -Misfit-

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:17 pm
Lyra nervously slips into the hall, and stands unnoticed against a wall. She wants to dance and have fun, but is too nervous and doesn't want to embarrass herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:46 am
Professor_Adonis
*never one to sit down and watch a party, Professor Adonis walks toward
the Hufflepuff students and graciously asks her a question*

"Would you care to have the first dance of the night with your old Headmaster? It'd be a great way to start things off"

*he gently bows as he awaits the student's response*

I would like that very much, thank you!

the_cereal_queen

Music -Misfit-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 12:00 pm
"Lyra!" Ari runs over and glomps her friend. "We have the same mask on!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:13 pm
"pffft. terribly sorry can't spell for my life."
Looks at all the nice dresses.
"No worries. My dress is not good either. Very Cheap."

b e a r - c h o o

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:55 pm
Princess nervously walks into the hall, and stares in wonder and awe at the beautiful decorations that line the room. She sees many Slytherin, Hufflepuff, and Griffyndor students and hopes to see her fellow Ravenclaws at their table. She cautiously looks around, and spots Ari glomping Lyra over by the corner of the Ravenclaw table.
Princess walks towards Ari and Lyra. "Ari!!! Lyra!!! It is so wonderful to see you two." Princess quickens her steps and gives them both big hugs. "Isn't the hall beautiful??" She asks them.

"Hi Storm, I didn't see you standing there for a minute. Ari and Lyra you both have the same mask on!! That is so cool."

Princess becomes a little embarrassed with her mask, but tries to shake off the feeling so that she may enjoy the masquerade.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:43 pm
"Hey, Princess! I like your mask! It makes you look feline! Which...makes sense, since its a cat mask, and...yeah." she finishes lamely."So, Happy Holidays!"  

Music -Misfit-

eightofswords

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:12 pm
mandy runs into the great hall, twerling at the entrance to get a look at everything.

"wow...its so pretty here!"

~i cant belive this is my school! im going to love it here i think..~

she spots the ravenclawsome group over in the corner and quickly runs over to them.

"ari! lyra! princess! its great to see you guys! OHH! DANCE WITH ME!"

she drags all three of them over to the middle of the dance floor and starts dancing like the american cali girl she is.

(to storm) noticing the other shy girl in the corner, she waves her over, inviting her to join the group.

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games