Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:35 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"Yeah....that's just fine..." the kid said kindly, a soft smile on his lips.
"Anything you need, just ask for it. It's perfectly fine." he stood, placing a kiss to the top of his Ruki's head before turning and heading for the door.
"I'll just be right down the hall."

Stopping for a moment, he turned around.
"Would you like me to get you anything? A drink? A snack?" he offered.
Always looking out for his Izzy, just making sure as many of his needs were met as could be.
That's how he wanted things to be every day...but he would settle for as often as possible, in this case.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:43 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"One thing at a time, gorgeous." Hayato chuckled, finding it cute, the little things Shou did, going back and forth, his indecisiveness, the precious way he let his head lean against his shoulder...

Stepping into the cafe, Hayato eyed the menu, then stepped up to the attendant and placed an order for a curried chicken salad sandwich, a cup of mulligatawny soup, and a hot chai tea, paying for the order and picking up the bag and the cup as soon as it came out.

"Here. We'll take the food to your limo, you can eat, take a nap, and I'll stay with you, making sure nobody calls or comes looking for us, ok? When you get up, I'll get you a cup of coffee, and everything will be set to right, yes?" he smiled, the sweetest, most loving smile to ever grace Hayato's visage.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:55 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

........Just Shoot Me.........

Izzy smiled a little after the kiss. Always so sweet...Chiyou. Well, most of the time. There were many other days that Chiyou was a little b*****d. Right now, the sweet parts were showing through. "Thanks, Chiyou-kun..."

Then, Izzy thought for a moment with the question, "I've not eaten since breakfast so...umm...anything would be good. Thank you." He paused and waited for the boy to leave then leaned his head on to the bed beside Akihiko.

His eyes stared at the quiet form. One that might not remember him as much upon waking. Well, at least, he'd remember things. And maybe those memories were the best that anything could be.

Closing his eyes, he looked back at the first night he had dragged Akihiko's body into his long gone apartment. The desperate man that had given him just a glimpse of his real self. Just enough to tell him that there was more to Narcissus than...the narcissist jerk most people got to see.

He remembered their time at the grocery store. A smile played across his lips as he thought about all the frozen dinners Akihiko wouldn't let him buy.

Nice dreams. Maybe only his dreams now but nice ones. His lips kissed the hand he was holding and he rested quietly. Not saying a word at all but just slowly going through the oh so short time of their friendship. But after a few moments, he opened his eyes and reached up to caress that quiet face. "It was a really nice dream. Wasn't it?"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:06 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Hospital

Shou nodded as he yawned not really thinking straight about it all at the moment. The things Hayato ordered he didn't pay too much attention to. He was really tired enough that the menu didn't matter as long as it was food and drink.

Once Hayato had the bag, he walked with the man outside to a long white stretch limo trimmed with purple pin stripes along the side. It was a fancy beast for a very elusive star.

The driver raced out and opened the door immediately when Shou stepped near. "Should we leave now sir?"

"Mmmm...no but park to the side. I'm going to take a few Zzz. Just do your usual driver and I'll be fine in the back." Shou slipped in side and let Hayato follow him in. The inside of this limo was swank. Purple leather seats with white and purple pillows dotting the edges. There was a well stocked wet bar and all the luxuries - LCD, mood lights, music...etc.

Shou leaned back and tried to stay awake then smiled at Hayato, "Alright, so is hospital food as bad as they say?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:19 pm

User Image

Shou's limo was certainly something to behold. The purple trim caught his eye. It reminded him so much of Sai. Of Naoko, even.

Slipping into the vehicle, Hayato tried to play it cool, sitting across from Shou, trying not to seem pushy or overwhelming in any way.
He knew how he usually came off to others, especially those he became interested in. That...wasn't what he wanted to portray to the angel he had his heart set on wooing.

"Mmm...hospital food, yes. I can tell you from personal experience, it's pretty terrible. The stuff from the hospital cafe, though...it's about par with any good city cafe and sandwich shop..." he answered, making small talk.
Truth be told, though he had wanted to get close to Shou like this, he really felt quite nervous.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:26 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Hospital

"Mmm...That bad? Oh.. ewh." He took up the sandwich and carefully took a bit then chewed...slowly. Eyes closing as he did. Then, his eyes opened and he looked down at the food. "Well, its...ok. Not bad...I can still tell it's food." A smile perked up on his lips as he took a second bite.

"You did get something for yourself to eat right?? You're probably hungry too...after your performance?" he asked as he started to nibble down on the corner of the sandwich.

"Ah...Yamada-san usually has everything prepared for me. Unfortunately tonight I went off script." he shook his head and stifled another yawn before taking a sip off whatever drink Hayato had bought.

"I really thought your performance was great. You should be really happy about how things came out on your return to the stage."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:34 pm

User Image

At least he had done something that made Shou smile, even a little.
It was nice, just sitting there, watching him eat...though he didn't take into account how odd it was to just sit and watch somebody else eat without eating anything yourself.

"Ah...well...no, I didn't get anything for myself. I was just...worried about getting you some food and getting you to rest..."
Well, it was the truth. He was a little bit hungry. Not starved, really, but hungry. He had just been so wrapped up in Shou that he hadn't thought to take care of himself.

"It's not a problem, though. I'll get a snack when we go in from your nap."

As Shou talked, Hayato just smiled and listened. He didn't comment on Yamada. He knew how that man felt about him...

"My performance? It needed work...but...thank you...I am very happy with the result of everything." he beamed, running his hand through his hair and chuckling a bit.
"I love the songs from my new album...they have a lot of meaning to me..."

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:43 pm
User Image

SHOU

Hospital

"No no no...that won't do at all Hayato-kun." he said as he split his Sandwich in half and put part of it in Hayato's hand. "Now don't even think of telling me that you can't eat that.." He said firmly and then licked his fingertips of the condiments that had squeezed out.

"You know, this isn't a ritzy meal but...it's kind of tasty. Maybe I'm just starving. Oh and you will share that soup with me too. No if ands or buts..." There, now he wasn't going to by chance see another star fall to the way side for lack of eating. Sure, Hayato could go out and get something else, but Shou wouldn't know otherwise if the man actually ate.

And well, right now, Shou was feeling a little guilty about not being more aware of Narcissus' plight..so he didn't want any more weight of responsibility falling upon him.

"Oh every performance needs work but if you can walk away happy then you can say it was a good one. I'll have to listen to your album when I have a chance..I'd like to see the lyrics and fully take in the words."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:56 pm

User Image

He knew better than to protest. It would have been rude to decline the kind offer.
Besides...that was what he knew of Shou, and of Sai, he had always been kind. Incredibly foxy...and kind.
Even in anger, Sai had always held himself to kindness, having more the wrath of a merciful angel than anything else. Seemed Shou was much the same.
An angel, no matter the name.

"Thank you." he said simply, taking a bite out of the sandwich, then another, taking out two thirds of the half just like that. He had always been a rather manly eater.
Swallowing, he picked up a napkin and wiped his mouth.

"I'm glad you don't think it too terrible. I tried to order things off the menu I thought you would like. I know you love Indian food, so I got the curried chicken salad and the mulligatawny soup with the chai tea. Seemed the best combination to go with, at least. Certainly the most flavorful things on the menu. I understand you don't like flavorless food, so I avoided the plain turkey sandwiches and the potato rolls." he laughed, popping the last bite of sandwich into his mouth, rather cutely for a grown man.

With his mouth still full, he mumbled, "Well, I don't have a copy of any of my music on me...but I'd be happy to sing some for you any time you like..."

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:09 pm
User Image

SHOU

Hospital

Shou finally sucked in the last bite of his part of the sandwich and smirked as he watched Hayato eat the other half just like a kid almost. "Mm...well yes, I'm very fond of Indian food so this turned out very well. Even better that someone else cooked it for us."

He picked up the soup and took a few sip from the cup then handed it to Hayato. "I don't have cooties and am up to date on my shots." he grinned joking around just a little bit. But still, another yawn got to him not long afterwards because the hot soup warmed him up and made him all comfy.

Then, he laughed a little at the comment about the music, "I should ask you to sing a lullaby..." He winked and leaned back into the fine pillows. "I wonder what the fans are think of our event. I wish I had the time to savor that moment afterwards." He sighed thoughtfully and blinked as he got comfortable.

Unzipping his coat just a little revealed the thin Heat Tec shirt from UniClo underneath that followed every tight muscle of his abs all up to his chest. Stretching out he tried to stay awake and sipped at the Chai. "Mmm...yummy."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:22 pm

User Image

"I certainly don't think you have cooties...unless I already gave them to you myself." Hayato smiled rather shyly as he took the cup of soup and drank from it, enjoying the warmth and the flavorful taste.
Indeed, he was referring to his little indiscretion behind the scenes, the small kiss he had given Shou backstage.
Finishing off the half of the small cup of soup, he discarded the container in the now empty paper bag.

"The fans...they loved it. Every bit of it. You shouldn't doubt that one bit. I doubt any of them will have voices tomorrow, judging from all the constant screaming going on out there."
No, Shou had nothing to worry about. The show had been a complete success.

"If you like...I would be honored to sing you a lullaby..." he said softly after contemplating the wisdom of such a comment for a moment.
It may not have been the most appropriate of things to say, but it certainly sounded romantic, to him, at least.

If nothing else, it gave him something to think about to keep him from looking at Shou's gorgeous body as he stretched out.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:41 pm
User Image

SHOU

Hospital

"Are you a cootie monster?" Shou giggled a bit in his tired state and poked at Hayato. "Well I guess I'm screwed then if that's the case." He yawned and his back popped as he finally pushed his shoes off one at a time.

"I'm glad you think so. I never know until I hear the screams but this time I was so busy trying think about my partner that I couldn't think much about my audience even if I did follow through with everything. At least he snapped out of it when I held him. I was almost wondering if I could do the rest of the show on my one from that point." He sighed softly. "I'm going to have to thank Ryuukaze-san and Naoko-san later for such a good performance. I'm glad we got to play together."

He smiled a bit as he thought about the wonderful performance but then he heard the answer to his previous comment. "Ooh...I'd like that." He smiled softly as he tucked pillows behind his head. Mm..Maybe we should do a lullaby album one day. See if any of us can really play soft soothing music for the sleepy soul.

His eyes blinked a few times and he blew a feather out of his eyes. His hair still full of beads, feather and white extensions along with the pale make up and bright green eyes. Then, he tilted his head and just watched the other musician for a moment wondering how he'd respond.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:15 am

User Image

"I dunno....I might be just that!" he made a silly 'monster face' and wiggled his fingers in the air like one would do when trying to frighten a child of 'the cooties' or something else that might come get you.
He couldn't help laughing...and couldn't stop the happy sounds from coming forth for a moment.
Perhaps now he was also the giggle monster?

Finally he calmed down, leaning forward in a more relaxed posture.
"Mm...well, things did get very out of hand at the end, but, to the fans, it still went perfectly. Naoko and Ryuukaze...yeah, they did really well." he said simply, then smiled to himself.
"They make quite the cute couple though, don't they? I'm happy for them."
For once, he wasn't lying, wasn't being sarcastic, wasn't even trying to make himself look good. He honestly felt like he had let it go, and could be happy that Naoko was happy.
From what Sai had told him, it was things like that that showed true caring. Not hitting and hurting, controlling and using.
The things he had learned from the time he could remember.

Shou looked so beautiful lying there, his dainty feet now bare.
He wanted to reach out and touch them. Just wanted to be closer to Shou any way he could, really.
But what Shou wanted...was a simple lullaby.

Slipping over to the seat Shou was stretched out on, the vocalist gently lifted the angel's head and placed it in his lap, stroking his hair lightly, letting his fingers dust over the feathers and beads as he opened his mouth and sang the sweetest lullaby he could think of.
A lullaby just for his angel.

Nighttime has come,
Gone is the sun,
Dream sky is spun,
Stars, one by one... Oyasumi, hush my love,
Oyasumi, hush my love,
Oyasumi, hush my love,
Hush, hush, hush.

Oyasumi, close your eyes,
Sleep, sleep, sleep.

Oyasumi, dream of me,
Oyasumi, dream of me,
Oyasumi, dream of me,
Dream, dream, dream.

Oyasumi, hush my love,
Oyasumi, hush my love,
Oyasumi, hush my love,
Hush, hush, hush.

Oyasumi, hush my love,
Oyasumi, hush my love,
Oyasumi, hush my love,
Hush, hush, hush,
Hush, hush, hush,
Hush, hush, hushhhhhhh.

((The song is "Oyasumi (Goodnight)" by Aiko Shimada from the album 'Oyasumi' made up of traditional koto music. You can listen to a clip of the song here: http://new.music.yahoo.com/aiko-shimada/tracks/oyasumi-goodnight--7437357 ))

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:07 am
User Image

SHOU

Hospital

Shou laughed...very hard when he saw that face. His cheeks became a bright red watching the wiggling fingers. "Oh no! The cooties are coming to get me!!"

It took a moment for the giggles to wear off but he was very surprised that there was a funny man within the dark artist before him. He kind of like this other side he was getting a glimpse of. However, Naoko's warning did ring just a little in his ears but a little fun couldn't hurt.

"Yeah...I suppose they do. I try to stay out of that portion of their lives. Keep my thoughts strictly on work in regards to the musicians that work with me. But I suppose at times my thoughts did stray a bit but after seeing them together more they are a pleasant match. Even if they are a bit...well tardy at times for work." He smiled and then shook his head remembering that Naoko and Hayato were an item once. "Ah but I know that you and Naoko from all appearances didn't end well so I don't want to talk to long on a touchy subject. But I do hope that you've decided to move on from him. Life is filled with opportunities and bright stars to greet the eyes..."

A yawn slipped again from his lips as his toes twitched then curled upon the plush seat. It was then Hayato started to sing...and put his head in his lap. So warm and comfy. It wasn't long before the 'Angel's' eyes closed as the sweet song filled his ears. Soon...a small sighing sound escaped him as he fell asleep. The words soothing his tired head. Fingers stretched out just at the edge of Hayato's knee, Shou's surely looked quite peaceful with the glitter around his eyes enhancing the Sleeping Beauty.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:20 am

User Image

Hayato didn't comment any further on Naoko and Ryu. He knew what was there, and it didn't bother him the way it used to.
Perhaps, if his heart hadn't been so set on Sai...on Shou...it might have been different.

After his lullaby came to an end, he couldn't help just looking at Shou, outright staring at him.
He was the most beautiful man he had ever seen. The most wonderful of creatures, something truly spectacular.
The best part was...that beauty wasn't just makeup and glitter. It was the man, inside and out, that shone like the brightest star in the sky.

It had only taken one accidental peek, one rush of memories, one crazy night for Hayato to immediately decide that, to him, this man was the greatest person in his world, and that he loved him, undeniably.

"So beautiful...my perfect angel..." he whispered to the sleeping man, running his thumb along Shou's jawline, then down across his pouty lips.

Carefully, so as not to wake the sleeping prince, Hayato slowly wriggled back on the wide, plush seat, gently lifting Shou in his arms and cradling him to his chest, lying back with the man on top of him, holding him the way one might a lover, safe and secure.
Shou didn't seem to wake, and for that he was grateful.
Silently, he pressed a kiss to the top of the dreamer's head.
He had promised to stay awake...but it was so comfortable, he couldn't assure that that promise might not get broken, though he would try.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games