Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 5:33 pm
Hey, hey, hey!
They have good RPGs for Gamecube and farming games.
D:<
And I have Psp and Ps2 to make up for it!

Better than you stupid used Gameboy Advanced or whatever.
talk2hand

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:24 pm
Hey! GBA is a good system, Golden Sun was a classic!!  

Syrotek
Crew

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:42 am
wow i didnt think i would start this big of a discussion... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:44 pm
Iyamashi

To Yoshi: PS3 did messed up on the controler, but I heard a rumor that they will fix it.

Althought what you said might be true about the memory chip, what you are wrong at is that X-box 360 release right before Christmas, thus increase its potential in a high sale situtaion. PS3 and Nitendo Revolution will be let out right after the holiday season is over. This, in return, will hurt its sales.

As for the games, again, the only thing that's keeping X-box series alive is Halo.

To Ono: Game Cube????????? What's wrong with you????

To all: Happy ...late... Halloween~!!!
Hey don't doubt the gamecube (even though one of the only games I liked on it was Resident Evil and that is now on a the ps2) it had it's good times....even though a majority was bad.

And though halo keeps the X-box alive they have a bit of a wait time before that comes out (not with the X-box release like gates promised). So I can't count on that. But Oblivion is a nececity for me. I am addicted to the Elder Scrolls games. Have yuo ever played one?  

Ceveo

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:03 am
I finally got my CoCo ~is overjoyed~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:11 am
I have a PS2, a couple Playstations, and an Xbox, but I never really wanted a gamecube. I think one of the only games I would play would be the Legend of Zelda series. xD;;

Goth; Congrats! n__n <3

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

animeprincess88

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:52 am
I have a PS2 and some emulators on the computer XD I like gamecube because of the Zelda series and Super Smash Brothers Melee (I play it at my best friends' houses)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:10 pm
ChibiTotoro222
I have a PS2, a couple Playstations, and an Xbox, but I never really wanted a gamecube. I think one of the only games I would play would be the Legend of Zelda series. xD;;

Goth; Congrats! n__n <3
Arigatou  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:23 pm
Yoshaki
Iyamashi

To Yoshi: PS3 did messed up on the controler, but I heard a rumor that they will fix it.

Althought what you said might be true about the memory chip, what you are wrong at is that X-box 360 release right before Christmas, thus increase its potential in a high sale situtaion. PS3 and Nitendo Revolution will be let out right after the holiday season is over. This, in return, will hurt its sales.

As for the games, again, the only thing that's keeping X-box series alive is Halo.

Hey don't doubt the gamecube (even though one of the only games I liked on it was Resident Evil and that is now on a the ps2) it had it's good times....even though a majority was bad.

And though halo keeps the X-box alive they have a bit of a wait time before that comes out (not with the X-box release like gates promised). So I can't count on that. But Oblivion is a nececity for me. I am addicted to the Elder Scrolls games. Have yuo ever played one?
Can't say I have. Not much of an X-box fan so I tend to not play X-box as much.

Name three spotlight on Gamecube. I have enough trouble naming two. And like you said, one of them is coming to PS2. (are you serious?? xd xd )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:43 pm
I have a PS2 and that's all I need. DDR! xD  

Dariram
Crew

KittySupreme

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:27 pm
All this talk about game systems is cool and all, but can't we just say that all of them are awesome in their own way. I have PS2, PS1, PC, XBOX, Nintendo64(sorry yo I love some of the classic games), I even have some of the older systems like Nintendo1. I love game systems, no matter what shape or color, so lets just put this discussion to the side and just bow our heads to the great game system gods that keep making them exciting. sweatdrop Okay I said too much thankyou domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:08 pm
Iyamashi
Yoshaki
Iyamashi

Can't say I have. Not much of an X-box fan so I tend to not play X-box as much.

Name three spotlight on Gamecube. I have enough trouble naming two. And like you said, one of them is coming to PS2. (are you serious?? xd xd )
If you don't want to paly it on the X-box then buy Marrowind for the PC. And to give you that one moving to the PS2 it is the smash hit Resident Evil 4.  

Ceveo

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:04 pm
ChibiTotoro222

Goth; Congrats! n__n <3

But the Gamecube is beautiful.
Dx

And the Xbox is hugely fat so it sucks to carry it anywhere, ugly and I can't hold the contoller for my life.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:07 pm
dragonfan0021
All this talk about game systems is cool and all, but can't we just say that all of them are awesome in their own way. I have PS2, PS1, PC, XBOX, Nintendo64(sorry yo I love some of the classic games), I even have some of the older systems like Nintendo1. I love game systems, no matter what shape or color, so lets just put this discussion to the side and just bow our heads to the great game system gods that keep making them exciting. sweatdrop Okay I said too much thankyou domokun

But no one loves the Gamecube. ;__;
Even though the Psp will forever pwn it >D but that isn't the point.

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

KittySupreme

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:59 pm
Everyone has a syatem they adore and one that they dispise, I don't judge anything so I am just happy to play all these great games. Exspecially Final Fantasy xd  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games