Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:38 pm
"Don't worry. Look over at Bluekit." She pointed with her tail. Bluekit was looking at him over her shoulder smiling. "She'll wait for you."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:53 pm
Fuzzykit purred, those words comferted him. 'She'll wait for you,' He thought in his head. He smiled then looked at Joltflash, "When will all the other kits ever play with me?" He asked sadly, knowing the other kits didn't like him because he wasn't born in the clan.  

stealing clyde

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:05 pm
"Well Waspkit is just a little grumpy. Cloudkit is trying to show his worth so he can become a medicine cat apprentice. They have nothing against you. Just try your hardest." Joltflash purred. Bluekit nodded and smiled sympathetically.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:09 pm
"Hopefully," He meowed as he scooted closer to Joltflash. He sunddenly felt a jab in his stomache, "Joltflash! I'm hungry!" He squeked as he looked over to the freshkill pile.  

stealing clyde

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:13 pm
Joltflash smiled and went over to the fresh kill pile. She grabbed a mouse and set in at Fuzzykit's paws. "Do you want this? Or are you still to young and need to be nursed?" Joltflash didn't know his age and didn't want to affend him so she gave both options.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:15 pm
"I want this!" He said before bitting down into the peice of meat. Taste overcame his mouth. He chewed it slowly then swallowed his first bite. "This is great!" He said before taking another bite.  

stealing clyde

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:21 pm
Joltflash purred and licked his head.
Bluekit looked as Fuzzykit ate. Soon, I'll be the one bringing you something to eat. I hope you join us soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:29 pm
Fuzzykit purred as he finished the mouse, "That was good!" He meowed before looking at Joltflash, "I never told you how many moons I was," He said. He looked over to Bluekit and the others and smiled. He looked back to Joltflash and meowed," I'm almost a moon old. Just about two more sunrises, hopefully." He said.  

stealing clyde

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:31 pm
She smiled. "Well then 5 more moons and you can join them." She purred.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:34 pm
"Five long moons," He sighed. "I just wish there were more kits in the camp." He meowed at Joltflash.  

stealing clyde

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:37 pm
"Don't worry. I'm sure there will be more soon." Those words choked her. Her mate, Foxtail, was hardly ever around anymore. He probably didn't even know about the apprentice ceromony, or Waspkit and Fuzzykit.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:44 pm
"I hope so!" He purred as he looked over to Joltflash. He noticed she looked a little sad. His eyes filled with worry and he began to ask, "What's wrong?"  

stealing clyde

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:50 pm
She her head. "Nothing. How do you like the mouse?" He's a loyal warrior. He is probably just protecting the clan outside the camp.

Foxtail sunk his teeth into the neck of a rabbit and dropped it into his pile. There was enough prey to feed the warriors, kits, apprentices, and elders in there. He began to bring they prey back to camp. He then thought of Joltflash. I haven't been back in a while. I wonder how she and the kits are doing...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:54 pm
"Okay." He said as he yawned. He then noticed his eyes dropping and himself getting sleepy. "Jolt-" He started but he then fell into a deep sleep.

((Sorry, gotta go.))  

stealing clyde

Spiceshadow

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:01 pm
((Kay. Byez.))

Joltflash called her kits back. The ceromony was being postponed so she decided they should get some rest. She picked up Fuzzykit and took him into the nursery. She lay him down beside her and the others followed in. Tawnykit lay on Joltflash's other side, leaving room for Waspkit when she returned. Dustkit lay by the nursery entrance, as if gaurding them. Bluekit curled up beside Fuzzykit and purred. She had once been the shy one, but now she had a friend.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games