Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:25 pm
Yamin0
from you. I could have expected that. I'm actually doing nothing.

I choose to take that it could be expected from me as a positive thing.
Yeah, I try to do two things at once on the internet to keep from becoming bored.

Make me blind when my eyes close  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:38 pm
it was meant to be a good thing!

::huggles her::

^_^  

Yamin0

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:48 pm
*Pets*
In that case thank you.
Insted of learning about the things I should be for school I'm reading up on sadism and masochism (in the BDSM sense of it).
You must admit learning about Benjamin Franklin is much less interesting.
(Not saying that Franklin wasn't an interesting person)

Take my life  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:52 pm
no...no he really wasn't was he.  

Yamin0

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:59 pm
I want to kill the entire human race. And right now, I'm not being playful happy giggly Ascher... I am dead serious... I am in the worst of moods right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:01 pm
Yamin0
no...no he really wasn't was he.

Well, my facts are blury, but if I remember correct he sent out letters while pretending to be a woman and sat in front of a window naked often.

While prehaps interesting is not the word he's not nessacarly boring.

You are the reason I stay alive  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:03 pm
Ascher
I want to kill the entire human race. And right now, I'm not being playful happy giggly Ascher... I am dead serious... I am in the worst of moods right now.

Do you want to share why you are in such a horridly bad mood?

Take your hatered out on me  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:03 pm
IY_and_MCR
Ascher

Do you want to share why you are in such a horridly bad mood?

Take your hatered out on me

I shall, in a very long and detailed rant that shall begin in my next post.  

Ascher

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:04 pm
Ascher

*Huggles* What evil has work subjected you to this time? Or is it something far more sinister?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:05 pm
::runs over to Ascher::
::huggles him::
I'm sorry you have had such a bad day. Is there anything me and IY_and_MRC can do?  

Yamin0

Ascher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:13 pm
Yesterday was father's day (as it is 12:04 right now, making it officially tonights's tomorrow where I am), I was at work for a 10 hour shift, which I get paid less than minimum legal wage for. I had no break, no lunch, no food. I was supposed to leave at 10, however my team mates who I had covered for yesterday ditched and left me, meaning I had to stay later. Finally when it was time for me to go, the people on line refused to let me leave, demanding that I HAD to take care of them, as they had been waiting in line, none of them even considerate of the fact I had no food, no rest, and had been on my feet for over 10 hours and that it was time for me to leave 10 minutes AGO. After growling and just leaving the ******** where they stand I swipe out and leave. On the train home I reflect on my life and realize I don't like how I wasted the first nineteen years of my existence taking s**t from everyone, being bullied, teased, insulted and walked over by everyone around me, and then I start to look at my sex life, or lack thereof, as I have yet to (physically) be with a woman, and it get on my nerves how I stand here, a young, potent man, unable to even speak with a female face to face, or if I do speak to them they either 1- only become my friends, or 2 already have a boyfriend.

And then it hit me... I became enlightened and at the same time suffered a deadly existential crisis.
I Daniel Eric Vasquez, of Manhattan New York, gender male, age nineneen years three months, and eighteen odd days...

Am meaningless.

I am a speck, a worthless piece of dust, when I die who will remember me? What legacy will I leave? Perhaps a handfull of people, but what about when they die? Who will remember me then? No one.
I will leave no legacy, leave nothing behind of my passage through life, thusly showing my fallability, humanity, and the fact that I am NOT EVEN a smudge on the pages of history.

And that enrages me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:14 pm
Edit:

::huggles::

i know life can be very hard. And no you're not meaningless.
I believe you are a human being and that is something amazing. You have a life. So live it. Don't let people walk all over you...be yourself, make yourself happy. As for a woman...she will come.  

Yamin0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:17 pm
Ahh, you've hit upon the harder things in life to deal with.

I myself have found solace in the fact that I've touched other people's lives, and even if I'm not remembered or recognized by everyone in the world, the people that I am close to will remember and care about my memory even after I am gone.

But, perhaps you should think of a way to leave your mark on the world. Something big that will make you feel better about yourself and your life. Perhaps write a book, perhaps invent something useful to every day life. There are a lot of things you could try your hand at if being in the minds and thoughts of friends and family aren't enough for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:18 pm
Yamin0
::waves:: Hi luri!

Hi hi, how are you doing tonight?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:21 pm
Ascher

*Ascher's Rant*

I am sorry to hear about how horrible work was for you. I am also sorry to hear that life has not been turning out as you would have hoped. I can understand (although it doesn't bother me) why it would be upseting and angering to think of not being remembered.
I guess you can only work towards your goals in life and wish for the best.

I walk alone  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games